Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. (6276 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2019
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.

7 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by shilenji(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Awwwwwwn who broke your heart .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
IF u want A Relationship make it Clear. IF Sex is what u want just make it Clear. IF u just need to talk to someone when ur partner is Acting up just make that short Clear. IF u want Him / Her for Money not Love just make it Clear. U Guy's should stop breaking peoples heart.

I want to make it clear to you come make we be friends with ehmmm
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:

If that's your real face you shouldn't be in a relationship for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Very true dear. We need straight foward men.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by fcdgrand(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2019
this farm tools are always confuse!, they don't even know what thy want!, so why will you make it clear?!

11 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by BobiNick(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
But if ladies can be loyal and stop the idea of a man has to do everything for me, then I think it will be hard for guys to break hearts. I love you no be just for mouth and sex, being loyal and independent to an extent goes a long way especially for those ladies who aint materialistic or crazy about worldly stuffs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

i sexy, can we meet up for sex ... if it breath taken we could becum regulars.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by pharrell8(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Even if its made clear still ladies won't agree to it.. Even if its sex, relationship, companionship etc..

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
undecided
dayo2me:

If that's your real face you shouldn't be in a relationship for now
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yen Yen Yen
#Tueh

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Socratez20(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:

Hi Lilyval sent you a pm.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Reality is if u tell a gal u want sex she won't likely agree. That why boys use love to scam una

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
ok
Socratez20:

Hi Lilyval sent you a pm.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
ednut1:
Reality is if u tell a gal u want sex she won't likely agree. That why boys use love to scam una
You just tell her upfront.

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
You just tell her upfront.
naso. How far lets have sex undecided

18 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Oh! signora. I ran into you today, hope you're doing good?

Just anxious to let you know "It's 97% now"
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
With your tiny weak pr!ck
ednut1:
naso. How far lets have sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Offpoint: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
Oh poor thing! who broke your heart?
Oh! hang out with friends, you'll be just fine dear.

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
With your tiny weak pr!ck
its weak and small. But as long as i cum am fine with it. Tell ur fellow ladies to love with their heads not hearts. Or else men will continue to defruad una sexually

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
ednut1:
its weak and small. But as long as i cum am fine with it. Tell ur fellow ladies to love with their heads not hearts. Or else men will continue to defruad una sexually
and women will continue to milk ya pocket dry

3 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Onoroyiza(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

But I think 90% of boys are straight forward, aren't they?

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Onoroyiza:

But I think 90% of boys are straight forward, aren't they?
A guy promises to love a girl above anything. But all this ends when she persistently mentions no sex.
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh! signora. I ran into you today, hope you're doing good?

Just anxious to let you know "It's 97% now"
grin Hi dear. Thats good to know. How you?
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
A guy promises to love a girl above anything. But all this ends when she persistently mentions no sex.
then girls should deny guys sex till marriage to see if he go stay grin.

2 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
When you’re loved correctly, you’ll behave yourself!
But sme of you r just terrible.
You’ll find some1 that can go extra miles 4 you&you’ll still behave like a demon. How do you sleep @ night knowing you’re hurting some1 that would do anything 4 you? Nightmares fall on you there.
ednut1:
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
ednut1:
grin we all know they wont.
few will. So few embarassed

1 Like

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by boss1310(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
men are more direct in relationships than women.women are too cunning and can break a heart more than a man but the thing with men is that most men can't come online to post his complains as he will get a backlash even from his fellow guys
the only secret of being in a good relationship with a man or woman is not being too selfish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
boss1310:
men are more direct in relationships than women.women are too cunning and can break a heart more than a man but the thing with men is that most men can't come online to post his complains as he will get a backlash even from his fellow guys
the only secret of being in a good relationship with a man or woman is not being too selfish
sHUT UP!
Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by boss1310(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
sHUT UP!
you see why you can't keep a man a little thing you are already insultive.I ve your mates as little sisters and cousins and I will advise you that till you stop being too selfish in a relationship you can never have a good one

10 Likes

Re: U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
When you’re loved correctly, you’ll behave yourself!
But sme of you r just terrible.
You’ll find some1 that can go extra miles 4 you&you’ll still behave like a demon. How do you sleep @ night knowing you’re hurting some1 that would do anything 4 you? Nightmares fall on you there.
am not among them. but i know what guys do. i had a friend who did intro on a saturday and on a tuesday(public hols) was cheating with a gal who knew he just did intro. both are scum not only the guy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna / NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition) / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.