Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93423 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
humilitypays:
forget about what the SA girl said about naija chicks, that's another topic, the naija boy is a foolish broke boy looking for cheap sex online, he's a national disgrace

Yeah. The boy was definitely stupid. Lol

I was just pissed she brought the whole of Nigeria into their derogatory conversation.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Rawhumper(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
[

I concur with You,not Long people like great researcher that has achieved nothing will start calling u names cos u Said The right Thing about treating women right....so pathetic

quote author=Dande55 post=88803004]Lol. I don't blame the lady a bit.
Just take a look at this NL and see how they all gang up and demean their women. Calling them hoes, this and that. Why won't a foreigner do the same? Lool.
They keep elevating these foreigners while the foreigners also see them as trash.

I don't blame the SA woman atall.
Keep calling your mothers, sisters, and future wives hoes etc. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Renida: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
NekkyCee:
Mehnnnnn....the guy messed up big time. The conversation was flowing smoothly until he started saying very mean things. People lack communication skills in our generation. It's sad. sad

Free to mingle?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
See as cunt pour ma Gee for ground

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Revolva(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
The man is an idiot he does not know how to talk

Immediately he knew the babe was from South African why did he respond sh to say that she made him to waste time and data chatting

He is a slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Zeckstan3757: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olosho all over the world have same mouth piece grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
humilitypays:
forget about what the SA girl said about naija chicks, that's another topic, the naija boy is a foolish broke boy looking for cheap sex online, he's a national disgrace

When guys say this thing, it makes me wonder-Do they really think sex should be expensive?

What is cheap sex?

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Moukandjo: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
This Ibo man is stupid for being rude to d lady at first... If he doesn't have money then he shud fucking leave it for us that have d money to fly her over
No mind the mumu man.
He carry their usual jam-talk go where them give am beta word.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by danniyal(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's serious

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Luckility(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Obviously, you're rudderless and confused.
NockMedia:

Sweetie, okoro started the bashing by saying "1 Nigerian lady can feed 100 SA ladies"
She instinctively clapped back.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Renida:

Find her handle grin
na the guy me suppose insult . Pikin wey pull e mama wrapper comot from her waist come take am run ,na that pikin say make people for market square see e mama nak3dness.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Renida: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
na the guy me suppose insult . Pikin wey pull e mama wrapper comot from her waist come take am run ,na that pikin say make people for market square see e mama nak3dness.

Seriously you're really something. Please, calming. Your tempo is high
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by poweredcom(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
The man is a slowpoke

The way he is even concluding that the babe made her to waste data

Immediately is shows he fked up

He no even wait for a while and keep the chat and from there bone the lady with lamba

That why it's not everyone dat have balls is a man many are just big for nothing

Nigerian lady una don hear am una fellow SA olosho don cast una

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Austineva(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
That escalated quickly cheesy Bad combination, I say grin
sithandwa Sam! Don't mind them, that's their own headache. Longest time
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by FuckDaMods: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.
Whatever that makes you sleep at night...

By the way I'll one million times choose a south african woman over naija woman and I'm ready to allow her chop my money as she want. That's me being honest..
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.

But she was so quick to want to come to Nigeria to receive some good Nigerian dick undecided

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Murketeer: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
mybbcnews:
The South Africa �� Lady is 100% correct. Nigeria Ladies are nothing but prostitutes
Oh shut the 4k up

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ngwababe(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Men are funny oo. Its obvious now that you guys intentionally demean us. Chai!

JasonJidenna come here.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Renida:

Seriously you're really something. Please, calming. Your tempo is high
the naija boy don go show e bad character for outside come draw insult from an online Hooker to us ,the thing dey pain me . angry angry.

All this mannerless boys wey we dey put up with their rotten character think say na the same thing for outside ,but see now .

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
eni4real:
For defending you and other Nigerian Ladies??
. He started the fight. Na him start the toasting, na him begin blow hot about wasting his time and energy. Na who go tolerate that kind nonsense. Mcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by menabae(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
I really feel sorry for we Nigeria women, u see every country defend their women either good or bad, but our men put us down in all conditions, look at nairaland as case study, smh

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
its actually the other way around. This thread itself is an example

But why are you on a Nigerian forum? Does SA not have any forum for y'all? Show me any Nigerian on a south African forum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
The two of them are just plain stupid. Has got nothing to do with nationality.
You as a guy slid into a lady's DM quietly.

You discovered it wasn't what you thought, what do you do?

Slide back out quietly without disgracing yourself, your family, your ancestors, your ethnicity and your country.

And the girl was dumb too. Calling out a whole nation because of one person.

What's wrong with your block button? Or did she exchange her brain for the Brazilian wig?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Jaqenhghar: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Good because I'm not here for a BF.
Whrn I saw the thread I had 2 come check up on you. Seethe butt hirt niggers.
They didnt dissapoint
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by etrange: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you read this chat and still support the Nigerian guy, you're a chauvinistic hypocrite! Dude is an retarded and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet. In fact, his reaction sold Nigerian women as cheap. On the other hand, the South African lady handled the whole thing poorly. Coming online to call out a whole country cause of her failed online transaction?

Why am I even here... this isn't my kinda thread.

Sorry, ignore and move on.

Bye!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
God knows how much I hate South Africans lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Dande55: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
pocohantas:

The girl didn’t say anything we don’t know o. Small thing they have called you bitch, olosho...very mannerless entities. cheesy
Worse is that, they will always try to impress anything not Nigerian, but always get disappointed at the end cos those foreigners no rate them.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Goalnaldo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

It means y'all crave for Nigerians. You all are just too ashamed to admit it.
you dey mind her ? She doesn't like Nigerians but she sleeps on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
don't mind the stupid bitch,if she had only insulted the fool e for nor pain me cos these guys are not worth it. They are the first to degrade our women on this forum ,na because the useless ahsawo wey nor get level come drag us enter even make me vex .

Exactly! Wetin concern us for them matter? So because she go take flight wey she no fit pay for now, she don turn classic Abi rich prostitute ba? grin grin yeye girl. I for no talk o, but she no do well at all.

We don know say No be all Naija guys get sense. 90℅ of them dey reason with them prick. grin. They suffer entitlement issues and are very egoistic. They believe you have to dance to their tones and turn rude if you don't play to their tunes. grin Naso so one dey help me drag matter for FB. I hardly use FB but out of boredom I visited it, so I saw a list of friend request and randomly accepted. Only to be bombarded with messages by this particular guy which I didn't respond to. Next thing nah insult follow grin grin I still ignored, later he asked why I am proud, I ignored. Only for him to ask why I keep ignoring him, why won't I? grin After the insults him come develop sense to ask sane questions. Lol. Entitled bunch! I just dey laugh.

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
menabae:
I really feel sorry for we Nigeria women, u see every country defend their women either good or bad, but our men put us down in all conditions, look at nairaland as case study, smh

See your life outside. You jumped over how the guy stood up for you ungrateful Nigerian girls even in a private argument with that south African girl on Twitter and came here to foolishly attack Nigerian guys.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by easyzworld: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ironi:

Yea yea , everybody is obsessed with Nigerians and envy the Nigerians ..bla bla bla .

Heard this broken player many times over and over it’s no more fun.

Btw if not the typical Nigerian empty boast and delusions of grandeur how does one Nigerian girl feed hundred South African girls when 80% of your 200million population live in abject poverty and your economy is also shitty compared to SA and you have more poor people compared to SA ?

We also have more rich people ... don’t be bias in your judgement

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by DexterousOne(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
menabae:

I think the disrespect in Nigeria goes two ways

And its unfortunate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.