Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93417 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Humanoid01(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Now this wasn't necessary
He addressed what was contained in the chat, so it wasn't unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by tiswell(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Graysons:
Your igbo brothers are notorious for doing such not Nigerians, seriously with is wrong with you Biafras and low self-esteem?

https://www.nairaland.com/5811082/ghanaian-female-police-vs-nigeria/2
Read your posts again and tell me how Igbo and Biafra became the reason you couldn't make a correct English sentence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by humilitypays(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Nigerian boy is a FOOL!! Deserved the shaming angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
The Nigerian guy messed up. Even If he doesn't have the money to "import" the Boujee chick, he should have still kept his cool and maintained the friendship. But no, he wants everything to be sharp-sharp. Typical trait of the average Nigerian man when wooing a lady.
Her response was mature. He doesn't even deserve to be friends with her, not because she is foreign or something but because he is childish.
He should grow the Fu ck up.

Her response was mature? You think with your balls.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by seenga(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
truth be said , the guy messed up big time. if u cant afford u ignore. why start being sour about something u initiated?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
humilitypays:
The Nigerian boy is a FOOL!! Deserved the shaming angry

He wasn't even shamed. Your country was which includes you. Damn.

And you probably have sisters, don't you?

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Moukandjo: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
She should only insult the gorilla descendant from Easternbull that slid into her DM & not the entire Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so her mature response was to drag Nigerian women into her ahsawo business with her client.

Imagine an online hooker calling other women demeaning names, how ironic grin
Sweetie, okoro started the bashing by saying "1 Nigerian lady can feed 100 SA ladies"
She instinctively clapped back.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Tremple8v: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Next page please
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by humilitypays(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
The Nigerian guy messed up. Even If he doesn't have the money to "import" the Boujee chick, he should have still kept his cool and maintained the friendship. But no, he wants everything to be sharp-sharp. Typical trait of the average Nigerian man when wooing a lady.
Her response was mature. He doesn't even deserve to be friends with her, not because she is foreign or something but because he is childish.
He should grow the Fu ck up.
The boy is a very foolish broke boy looking for cheap sex online angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
my friend shut up before corona kiss you there . Even the south African women are they any better? Name a country on earth where there are no prostitutes if you can't make ogun kill you there nonsense .

Everytime you nitwits will always look for way to drag Nigerian wowen into your BS on this forum.
Funny enough, Nigerian Men are the ones restoring South African women's value, security, esteem and confidence to them. I followed a thread on Quora on how south African women are being maltreated, battered, raped and murdered by their Men. I almost cried! I couldn't follow the poster (a southern african woman) at some point and I dread the country. How can a nation be so unfair to her women. They have no say and their opinion hardly count not even on who they give their bodies too. Yet that nitwit could drag peaceful Nigerian ladies who are minding their own businesses into her stupidity instead of her to fight for her and her kinds freedom. At least our sisters have the choice and they receive money and other valuables for selling their bodies, they don't receive knives, blades, unwanted sperms, graves and scars like them.

Misplaced priorities indeed ! grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
humilitypays:
The boy is a very foolish broke boy looking for cheap sex online angry
Exactly. Too desperate
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bibiyobra: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Speechless
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

Sweetie, okoro started the bashing by saying "1 Nigerian lady can feed 100 SA ladies"
She instinctively clapped back.
you must be either dumb not to notice where she made mention of Nigerian women first or you lack comprehension skills. Go back and read then come and modify this comment of yours

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Minxie(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yes the girl made some horrible statements. She should definitely be called out for that. Her response was just wrong. Don't drag the whole country of Nigeria into it.

BUT
The guy was absolutely rude. If he didn't want to chat with her anymore, he could've just ended things on a good note. What was he expecting her to do? send him a rose? If some guy speaks to me like that, i certainly won't tolerate it. Maybe that's how some guys talk to women in Nigeria but in South Africa you can expect a woman's full wrath. I can't believe his reaction shocked ombeskof !

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MhizJoyce(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So what @ bolded?
We don't want your silly comments. undecided

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Sailorsoldier1: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
This Ibo man is stupid for being rude to d lady at first... If he doesn't have money then he shud fucking leave it for us that have d money to fly her over

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
MhizJoyce:

We don't want your silly comments. undecided

I'm gonna make them anyway, munchkin. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by humilitypays(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

He wasn't even shamed. Your country was which includes you. Damn.

And you probably have sisters, don't you?
forget about what the SA girl said about naija chicks, that's another topic, the naija boy is a foolish broke boy looking for cheap sex online, he's a national disgrace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by 989900: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Nigerian guy no get sense.

The SA stereotypical skank, na another day matter.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Luckility(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Brokeness on the lady's part and Conji on the guy's part is the reason for this strife. Not worth arguing about.

BTW, I hate it when people make a mountain out of a molehill.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Rawhumper(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
[

How?
I only see him going too far after she told him about The expenses,he would have gently left her.

quote author=mofeoluwadassah post=88801999]The guy fvcked up now sad [/quote]

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Ladycewhy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
Funny enough, Nigerian Men are the ones restoring South African women's value, security, esteem and confidence to them. I followed a thread on Quora on how south African women are being maltreated, battered, raped and murdered by their Men. I almost cried! I couldn't follow the poster (a southern african woman) at some point and I dread the country. How can a nation be so unfair to her women. They have no say and their opinion hardly count not even on who they give their bodies too. Yet that nitwit could drag peaceful Nigerian ladies who are minding their own businesses into her stupidity instead of her to fight for her and her kinds freedom. At least our sisters have the choice and receive money for selling their bodies, they don't receive knives, blades, unwanted sperms, graves and scars like them.

Misplaced priorities! grin
don't mind the stupid bitch,if she had only insulted the fool e for nor pain me cos these guys are not worth it. They are the first to degrade our women on this forum ,na because the useless ahsawo wey nor get level come drag us enter even make me vex .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dande55:
Lol. I don't blame the lady a bit.
Just take a look at this NL and see how they all gang up and demean their women. Calling them hoes, this and that. Why won't a foreigner do the same? Lool.
They keep elevating these foreigners while the foreigners also see them as trash.

I don't blame the SA woman atall.
Keep calling your mothers, sisters, and future wives hoes etc.
Sharrap

Anyway it's wierd, the SA lady seems to hate Nigeria so much but was prepared to come? Asking for flight expenses.
She seems to even have her lines down somewhere, waiting for the next altercation to beef Nigeria.
I can't imagine going to a country I hate for any reason undecided

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nigeriawarlord(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ykc2:
oga how much is one rand to one naira?apart from south african ogas in nigeria how many south african people are hustling in nigeria ?where do Nigeria musicians go for their video shoots?oga south africa is still the most advanced country in africa,nigeria can compete with likes of Uganda Burundi, abi una get air line? grin

It's on record that Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy by far!

Please deal with that fact!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by babasolution: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
its actually the other way around. This thread itself is an example
south Africans are actually poor fools,they pretend as if they are something,south AFRICA IS FAR POORER THAN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by NekkyCee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mehnnnnn....the guy messed up big time. The conversation was flowing smoothly until he started saying very mean things. People lack communication skills in our generation. It's sad. sad

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by scoundrel(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you read the news article which anyone can fake, looked through the chats which anyone can fake, ignored the fact OP didn’t post a picture of the female and still decided to comment afterwards, then it says a lot about the excess time the quarantine has given you and the fact you’re not spending it positively.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MhizJoyce(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm gonna make them anyway, munchkin. Deal with it.
We don't like South African girls.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Renida: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I dey vex , imagine na one mumu carry e self go toast foreign ashawo ,but na Nigerian women wey dey our own the idiotic South African international ashawo come drag enter their BS. angry

Find her handle grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
MhizJoyce:

We don't like South African girls.

Good because I'm not here for a BF.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by zudozz: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
d 9ja guy dey madt comparing paradise to this buhari's hell fire!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.