Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. (52197 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Collegenews: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
womjomfashion:

Abeokuta, but can be waybill to any state via GIG logistics to your door step sir
You have done plenty adverts on this thread of mine, you need to pay me. angry
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by oyolima(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
As I Write now my wife is pregnant, What name do you suggest I give him or her?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ouchbabe(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2020
emvuatt:
Hmmm not easy everyweek one tin must make her angry, things like my Goin out, now she has move to another room to self isolate leaving me alone
Non essential going out piss me off especially now that we are told to stay at home.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ostadinof: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Zeckstan3757:
I think I am out of sperm ��
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by RexTramadol1: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Norabay:
am waiting for future hubby

I'm here baby
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
cmecproblem:
I don't have a partner yet but I know it won't have been easy because I used to sing a lot with loud voice. And I don't know how to sing.

cheesy
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
majestique:

As in eh...I have never been this lonely and bored

But this is wrong shaa. Made my blood cold.
Find your happy please. Books, dining, series, sleep, working out are all things you can enjoy alone, no?
When he comes back you can have sex and gist with him. Meanwhile it’s not like you can’t speak with him on the phone, so what gives? Well if you have kids it would be frustrating caring for them alone, but even at that can’t be boring? Exercise with them- run and play with them in that case
Surprise yourself, enjoy your own company. Call up and chat with your friends and sisters, etc. your husband isn’t meant to be the well of your happiness. Because this means that if the well dries up, your happiness evaporates.
Cheers

Then where is he now exactly? Because that might also be telling?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by blueheart(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
MRAKBEE:

U are really having a swell time..
As for movies, Pls refer me to one or two sites where I can get some more hit movies.
This lockdown ahhnnn

Knock yourself out bro lol

Topnow.se is the website

It has subtitles as well. Virtually few adverts unlike others but it's Data heavy

Cc: seanjy4konji I once sent u a pm, it wasn't responded to, bro
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by MRAKBEE(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
blueheart:

Knock yourself out bro lol

Topnow.se is the website

It has subtitles as well. Virtually few adverts unlike others but it's Data heavy

Cc: seanjy4konji I once sent u a pm, it wasn't responded to, bro
Great site with lots of free movies. Thanks.
Pls do Suggest one or two other sites with less data consumption if available.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rapmoney:

Country nor easy. So this one dey beg too?
If FG can beg, who am I not to?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yoighaman:

Joking?

You never can tell who is queitly reading comments and willing to assist. Posts, such as the one put out there can completely piss off people. I was disgusted by it.

Are you done?
Oya send babygeh something.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yoighaman:

Joking?

You never can tell who is queitly reading comments and willing to assist. Posts, such as the one put out there can completely piss off people. I was disgusted by it.

Are you done?
Oya send babygeh something grin
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I am at Abeokuta for now

I can handle your deliveries around Panseke, Oke ilowo, kuto, Obantoko, abiola way, iyana mortuary and probably anywhere around here.

My phone is 07032293621.

Ok, thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by thunderandfire47(m): 3:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Mine are still awake till this second am typing.

And body nor be wood
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by alex4nj(f): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2020
MY MORNING ROUTINE DURING THE LOCKDOWN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWO-fn-n6-g

Please, go watch, and, share with us what your morning routine has been like since this Lockdown.
Please, don't forget to Subscribe to the Channel�
THANK YOU!❤
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
officialfestus:
@your signature is it legit?
Do you expect "No" for an ans if its otherwise?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Inenghe:
Me and my husband are on our second round of not speaking with each other. The first round lasted about 3days and na me first talk to him because I needed him to collect something from person for me. This time around, we are on the fifth day still not talking. I never see man when like malice like this��
Apologising does nt necessarily mean you are wrong, it is a proof that you value the relationship more than being right... Biko apologise to him for the sake of peace even if he is the obvious one on the wrong...
It's petty thngs like this that makes partners start looking "out"
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by placeofallure(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
My partner and I are savouring every moment. We've always been great at gisting. We can gist for Africa! I find out I cook a lot more, we watch movies too, you know all the ones you have been meaning to watch. We play board games together and sing together too. Our sex life has always been great, covid or no covid.

We both respect our work moments, I'm working from home so there are days I really get completely engrossed in the system such that I barely have time to cook. He is his own boss so there are times he gets busy with his own stuff too.

Once in a while, we get a fuller house when my siblings and kids come around (they stay not too far away) we play, gist and eat, at times they sleep over.

I don't go out for exercise and those stuff. I told the laundry woman to stop coming so I do enough chores to keep my bones moving. I've not been to the market since the first lockdown so I might go again soon.
Lockdown at the beginning seems like a good time out for me to rest a bit. Now I need to be climbing those stairs at the office again biko.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Alejobs: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Come and buy powerbank Sir! Reliable and long lasting
Omoluabi16:
My phone is my partner, we have had a blissful Union so far. But nepa dey try give us marital katakata undecided
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by iamoyindamola(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
fowlyansh181:
Wake, brush, bath, eat, tv, game, bang , sleep, eat , gist, tv, cuddle sleep .. rinse and repeat
Bros how far the days gone I have battlefield big you willing to swap
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by fowlyansh181(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Bros how far the days gone I have battlefield big you willing to swap
platted, what other games do you have?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
fowlyansh181:
platted, what other games do you have?
cod ghost
If I can buy outright, how much
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by fowlyansh181(m): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
cod ghost
If I can buy outright, how much
sorry bro not looking to sell it outrightly because I still play online Grounded... was willing to swap with maybe something like Star Wars Jedi
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Cherie22: 9:40am On May 11, 2020
Original laserjet Toners, contact me 08107037091

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.