Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. (52162 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Shuggaa: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Partner k,me wer go village use my head get like five sack bag of cassava stem wer i don already plant and I know when everything goes back to normal I go don get joy say few months to come my garri levels go mad..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by serajag656: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Those of us with no partners are dying of Konji, loneliness and depression, knowing there's more to life out there than playing video games and watching moves all by yourself. Well the good thing is I'm getting some works done, the ones ave been avoiding for a really long time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by chii8(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
ConcNiggress56:
Don't say I didn't do anything for you oo..

Dial that code.. you will get your account number immediately and small lockdown money..
If you're a member of GTB pls help me tell their customer care to lift the restriction placed on my salary acct, which kind wickedness be ds nah...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by lekki1444: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I am telling you. Being single is bliss. No drama cool
yes ooo lol. woman wahala too much. relationships is overrated. like white man will say ' the juice is not worth the squeeze ' grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Karmaisme(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zeckstan3757:
I think I am out of sperm ��
I can loan you some from mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Shemadex(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sisijetue:
Na fight everytime
wow so sorry abt that manage nd tolerate him okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Badteke47: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
HELLISH
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Bros e no funny even though I still dey single. Worst still NEPA bring Bill yesterday with no light wahala, generator come blow my Xiaomi follow-come charger, as I dey so now I dey find money to take buy another charger! [img]https:///media/4-10-2020/6WvO_Q.gif[/img]

Mehnn. Sorry man.. Hope you find a good charger.. Finding a good charger will be next to impossible.. Can't imagine how I'll feel of my xaomi charger spoils....

On the plus side, I think xaomi phones charge faster with any charger.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by MRAKBEE(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Baemi has made me enjoyed this lockdown..
We argued yesterday cos she didn't want us to travel to the Vila, atlest to be closer to nature, recover lost energy, and enjoy free bushmeat plus fruits. Lol.
Only God knows when this lockdown will end.
However, she had suggested that I travel alone but she knows deep inside her that I couldn't travel without her cos she is my handbag and she wudnt have watched me go alone too.
So we are stuck here with each other.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by DabuIIIT: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well my partner right now is cold chilled 7up laced with action bitters.
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ivimilly: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
majestique:
Well, my husband ran away at the start of the lockdown and blamed his extended stay on lockdown. embarassed

Where do you reside?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by oluwaseyi0: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Peace081:
It has been sex through out every night, am tire already
You seem confused or just talk because other are taking or for likes and shares, in your previous thread you stated that your boyfriend ain't sexually touching you and you even because of that accused him of cheating

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Location, please... and how much per mask?

It is 300 for a pieces and 250 if you are buying dozen.

Abeokuta, but can be delivered to your place via logistics, it going to be a door to door delievery ma

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
My phone is my partner, we have had a blissful Union so far. But nepa dey try give us marital katakata undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Focusmind: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
My wife's libido is high. Before the lock down, my work do take me outside Lagos for weeks.

But this lock down, the woman is enjoying me bad! I am to give it to her the way she wants it.

It has been good just that I have been dragging her to come so that I teach her certain things and get her ready for future job after the lock down. But she hasn't shown interest which sometimes get to my nerve.

I don't know if she is just ok with de small monthly allowance I give her.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by weedfada(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lmao... Before this whole covid 19 shii is over, we go share experience tire... All I know is, I gat just 2 wraps left. Where do we go from here.... I've started rationing, 2 puffs in d morning, 2 in d evening, dats all and I call it a day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Peace081:

I can smell lies all over your comment cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by kingandamy4life(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Its been fun like honey moon part 2 but this one no dey finish.
its like all this Zeeworld film that does not have end.
But am enjoying it cos my wife is my friend so we get along. The children sha are entertaning us with noise because somtimes the silent is madness
Am working from home and the part i love most is when she comes and close my laptop and say baby am honey lets do it.
NO TIME

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by weedfada(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lmao... Before this whole covid 19 shii is over, we go share experience tire... All I know is, I gat just 2 wraps left. Where do we go from here.... I've started rationing, 2 puffs in d morning, 2 in d evaening, dats all and I call it a day.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by sham8co(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Here is my #Stay@home wag.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Telvin7(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Got no partner ..bored ....btw if you want to gist or talk about some interesting things ,pm me ...
I seem to know a lot of things and I'm looking for someone interesting to chat with..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
womjomfashion:

It is 300 for a pieces and 250 if you are buying dozen.

Abeokuta, but can be delivered to your place via logistics, it going to be a door to door delievery ma

Ohh, delivering will be going to too much troubles. I’m in Lagos. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by seedorfg(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't have partner, it's me and my phone, staying at home is very tedious with no one to talk with, and no kobo to even eat what you want.

Mehnnn it ain't easy o
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Babythicksme17(f): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hubby still working as usual,nothing changed but sometimes he is off so we can have some nice time together.But i get that kind wahala he always find funny and cute.He knows how to step on my toes,i will rant rant and at the end na make up sex will end am. grin angry bad guy plus bad gurl vibe. kiss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Peace081:
it's good na
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by iamdapsyj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ConcNiggress56:
Don't say I didn't do anything for you oo..

Dial that code.. you will get your account number immediately and small lockdown money..
scam alert ...cc @seun,
@lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
It ain't easy. Compiled with madams pregnancy and her heightened sense of smell, she dey pursue me from her place everytime grin

Good thing is my office lets me work from home so I'm between taking care of my wife and cooking (cos she can't stand the smell of cooking and oils), doing my reports, zoom meetings, playing PS4 and eating and sleeping. Everyday just looks the same.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
kingandamy4life:
Its been fun like honey moon part 2 but this one no dey finish.
its like all this Zeeworld film that does not have end.
But am enjoying it cos my wife is my friend so we get along. The children sha are entertaning us with noise because somtimes the silent is madness
Am working from home and the part i love most is when she comes and close my laptop and say baby am honey lets do it.
NO TIME

Yimu..

When did you marry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.