Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. (52164 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

I’m not trying to judge you, but moving to his apartment should be on your wedding day and not a week ahead.

Not permanently moved, moved some of my thing there, and was trying to help me arrange the house and my kitchen before COVID-19 caught me there.

Even my machine was part of the things I moved there first

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Drince:

It would be actually hard for me to do that, i just saw it briefly, and if i'm to look for it, it'd searching in thousands of comments.. I saw it in village celebrity.. I'm sorry

Ol, thank you sir
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Drince: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chi59:
I'm not feeling fine. Ask for my account number.
What is your phone number

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Inenghe:
Me and my husband are on our second round of not speaking with each other. The first round lasted about 3days and na me first talk to him because I needed him to collect something from person for me. This time around, we are on the fifth day still not talking. I never see man when like malice like this��
I think you should apologize to him and make up with him, I hate malice keeping with passion so I no dey shame to beg ooo! Make boredom no wound me, Infact apologizing is now my hobby just for peace and love to reign as we all have our flaws.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by lollybizzu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zeckstan3757:
I think I am out of sperm ��

Mad o shocked
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ay04z(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who will say, sex, read Lasticle to permanently cure your PE and make the sex extraordinary without drugs.
cheesy
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ay04z(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Hmmm its well ooo

Please someone should help me with #100 airtel card.. Please I need it buy data to do something online that will be deadline today.. Thanks as you give me.. 08186873806
I can give u. But u will tell me dat tin dat want to be deadline today. No be only u go make the money grin
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Inenghe:
Me and my husband are on our second round of not speaking with each other. The first round lasted about 3days and na me first talk to him because I needed him to collect something from person for me. This time around, we are on the fifth day still not talking. I never see man when like malice like this��

Did you talk to him and he didn't reply, sit on his laps . Give him a lap dance and seduce him.

Tell me what happened after this assignment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Jossyfine(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's been freakin fun.... Hubby is just thanking God for the Coro. We having a blast time with the kids.... But these kids just refused to nap even at nite angry

But it's funnnnnnn shaaa

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by membranus: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tome4real:
I'm back! !

From Neptune?

We have missed you.

Welcome.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by franugo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
womjomfashion:
cool

We have already built enough intimacy for a very long time, infact we were suppose to get married on the 17 and 18th of April but this COVID-19 did us something, so it has been shifted.

Now our bonding is to sit down together and make money out of this lockdown.

I sew face mask and husbbie do the delievery via logistic companies.

God continue to bless every nairalanders who have been making our home smile with their face mask order.

God continue to support, guide and guard you and answer all your secret prayer in this pandemic.

We are still taking orders call and whatsap us

How much for the masks?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by GODWIN78(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Originality007:
me and Neighbour daughter kemi, we ve being have sex romp since this lockdown, Her parent were in lockdown in Ondo, so dey cant travel bk to Lagos. all we do is Eat, Fuckkkkk, sleep, fu**k, eat, watch movie, Bleep, eat...She don pack all thier food stuffs come my place with my own join. na flex we dey. as I dey type so we just f***k finish
IF U GV THAT GURL BELLE EH UR EYE GO CLEAR.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Inenghe:

Why don't you be the bigger person and put your pride aside and talk to him, just so there's peace in the house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
lekki1444:
drive over to her place to collect it yourself then. abi you think say na air delivery men dey eat ?

You should have read the earlier trail. She’s in Abeokuta. I’m in Ogun State. I already told her not to bother, yet she went ahead to give me delivery price.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Simeonuche(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
My phone has been my best friend all this while just tired of sleeping just need a gist partner on WhatsApp 07069159773

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Trszxi85: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
3 times everyday.

That's all I can say.

If you know, you know...

We eat 3 times also
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by bishopmc(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by bishopmc(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nawa o

daddytime:
Hmmm

It goes from interesting to getting on each other's nerves, grumpy, and back to interesting again.

Just the usual signs occasioned by a monotonous cycle on a daily.

Ask anybody say wetin dey happen, nobody get answer. grin

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
franugo:

How much for the masks?

It is sold for 300 for a pieces and 250 each if you are buying dozen
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by ajailer(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
na chop in d morning, chop for afternoon n still chop for midnite....

if u know then u know.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Glory00186: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na everyday fighting oooooo
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by NigPatriot(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Hmmm its well ooo

Please someone should help me with #100 airtel card.. Please I need it buy data to do something online that will be deadline today.. Thanks as you give me.. 08186873806

Sent to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by lilyheaven: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin it's a lie
kingkon:
My neigbour was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned him and he told me that he can't. I pleaded with him and begged him to wait for God's time but he refused. He went inside his house with the native doctor and after the native doctor finised doing his enchantment he told my neigbour that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neigbour greedily agreed. The native doctor then told my neigbour that the first person that will enter his house he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die. My neighbor agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry, forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered. My neigbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door open waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door. The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered my neighbor shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbor shouted again "reretaaarh" and the native doctor replied "rereretaaaarh". This noise started since morning and up till now they are both shouting "rererererereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh"

I am just outside the window laughing my heart out. ��������
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by lilyheaven: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
bishopmc:

Nawa o

I want some
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

I’m not trying to judge you, but moving to his apartment should be on your wedding day and not a week ahead.
Don't tell anyone how to live their lives. Heaven afterall is an individual race abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Loveknitting: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Learn1:
I’m single and alone. Wrong thread.
Btw hit me up if you need a gist partner. WhatsApp

Really
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
womjomfashion:

Not permanently moved, moved some of my thing there, and was trying to help me arrange the house and my kitchen before COVID-19 caught me there.

Even my machine was part of the things I moved there first
You don't need to explain to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
I've even forgotten what sex feel like sef... Lock down is quite booooooring.

I almost envy those who have home based dick to kpansh everyday sha.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Peace081: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You seem confused or just talk because other are taking or for likes and shares, in your previous thread you stated that your boyfriend ain't sexually touching you and you even because of that accused him of cheating
U r a dumb scull for always believing everything u see on social media
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by friendl: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Loving every minute of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.