Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Can A Poor Man Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Man Love? (5159 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by tasiana(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2007
Ofcourse poor men can love but some of them seem to forget with ease those that stood by them when they were hardup! E.g a babe will be by her poor lover and they both will claim to be swimming and drowning wth passion, once the man begins to see the light of day (wealthwise)he suddenly becomes aware of his status and claims the babe no longer meets his standard and ofcourse with the slightest excuse dumps the babe for so called high class chic. grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by timadel(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
hi guys,it depends on the level of poverty.another factor that wise ladies consider is the future of the guy!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jellyface(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2007
undecided actually,it was in the ancient times when there wasnt much luxury dat people enjoyed real love.But these days, tins don change sha, shocked
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by osasp(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
nah, a broke as bloke is as good as dead
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by OgaMadam(f): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yes it matters.

if you have a brain 2 hands, 2 legs - u can make money.

no excuse for poverty.

u gotta have d cash, i cant marry a man who will remain poor for the rest of his life.

how about my babies school, and little toys?

the cheek to ask a q like dat
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by mcube(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2007
OgaMadam:

Yes it matters.

if you have a brain 2 hands, 2 legs - u can make money.

no excuse for poverty.

u gotta have d cash, i can't marry a man who will remain poor for the rest of his life.

how about my babies school, and little toys?

the cheek to ask a q like that

Real talk
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by 3dhunter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
i wonder! poor as in "no hope for the future" or poor as in " not yet comfortable in life"
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by krestedgur(f): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
yeah, a poor man can love with all his heart but his family will suffer as a result
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by sparta(f): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
[[WEDA D POOR MAN NAME NA LAGBAJA OR NOT, NOTHING FOR AM, NA ME DAT O!!!!!!!!!!! kiss[/[/color]
[b]
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by emirategun(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
Being poor is relative[ if anyone has been listening to mariam Abacha; she called Dangote a poor man!] So, if he's the yardstick for poverty measurement then, anyways, the question ain't properly framed. A poor man can love, but in this world of insatiable wants and needs decorum has been thrown to the winds and few can actually tell what love is let alone, a poor man broke as a bloke has a fair chance with a cute chic only in soap operas. Not in the real world methinks.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
The question should have been: "Can a poor man be loved?"

Why wouldn't a poor man love? I thought his poverty was financial and not emotional.

Please poster clarify!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Lagoschic: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
i want to assume tha is nto a question

please next
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by esilove(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2007
A poor man can fall in love. The kind of girl he fall in love with matters alot.  Some Naija girls believe in richness.

Let me advice Naija girls in general, Its better to have a rich love and poor background than to have a poor love and rich background. in the later case, you can easily loose the richness(wealth).

when you loose love and loose money, no be dia i don bisle 4 ur head
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by cuju: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yeah. A poor man can love a poor woman grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by ajayi1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yea, That is possible.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by NiteAngel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
Can a man love? Yes. A poor man is first and formost a man.

If he is worried about the impact of his present predicament on his love life he should get his lazy behind into legitimate hardwork which produces wealth, clean wealth.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by darleen(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2007
Well no matter the condition one finds himself either rich or poor,one can love.but the the problem comes when the inevitable challenges begin to set in.That is when we no if it cant stand the test of time.But for a poor man the pressures are too much from every angle but for the girl its a challenge,if she can stand the test of time.
But my honest opinion is that some men actual forget who stood my them when the going was tough,so that why gals dnt bother to start from the scratch with a poor guy,so "love is not even contemplated".
for the "poor guy" of course he is capable of loving why not. but the pressures no go easy from a demanding babe,mother,etc
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
My girl is not so happy around me, now that fuel is hot cake in Enugu state, so i came with bike and she said i should come back when i can afford the fuel. What does it mean?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by NiteAngel(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2007
cheesy It means exactly what she said; return to see her when you can drive down or at least pay for a taxi. You two may have been on a face-lift relationship otherwise how you got to her place shouldn't matter. Hardluck brother.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by michaelwe1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2007
3d_hunter:

i wonder! poor as in "no hope for the future" or poor as in " not yet comfortable in life"

Not yet comfortable in life
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by mekaboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
Thats exactly what i am saying. Girls of these days want already made men. what happened to the girls that stood by their men from way down to the top?
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by NiteAngel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2007
Even the monkeys in Idanre now wear suits! Even men no longer look for liabilities. But on a serious note; you simply may be looking in the wrong places. Women who stand by their men abound.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by ethereal(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2007
a poor guy can love alright,bt b rest assured dat as soon as his finacial status improves 4 d beta, so will his dating preference change .so many babes don travel dat road ,com see say NO MEAT 4 FISH HEAD! smiley grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by adesilver(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2007
@mekaboy
that ur babe will make a very demanding wife. for better for stay for worse for pick race. Abi my fellow landers? grin grin grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by jhibola: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
well i think the reason why this topic came here is because of nigeria girls
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by timadel(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
As someone rightly said,poverty is relative.as per guys running after girls i strongly believe they have a low esteem because d reverse shd be the case.ENOUGH SOLID,PRETTY BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by ilabor: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
money is not every thing but it ranks next to oxygen.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by Njoy1(f): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
What a dumb question, rich and poor can love. You don't need money to love. Love is free. Unless you be naija man, where money and love go hand in hand, they like to lure you with money. Money can't buy love only happiness.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by MP007(m): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2007
thats hard in this year of our lord cos once u mess up like this , ur rich gurl will remind ur poor asx how she took u out of da guttaa!
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by raphy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2007
hi all,
@topic i know that words is true but its not every body trhat have d same feelin.
poor or rich love can exist any were .
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by LEVI2ME(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
why are people so inconsiderate, pls let stop this topic or nobody seeing what i'm seeing.
A POOR MAN CAN LOVE WITH ONLY HIS GBOSA WHILE A RICH LOVE WITH EVERYTHING.
qUESTION ASKED which do you prepare.
Re: Can A Poor Man Love? by LEVI2ME(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
why are people so inconsiderate, pls let stop this topic or nobody seeing what i'm seeing.
A POOR MAN CAN LOVE WITH ONLY HIS GBOSA WHILE A RICH LOVE WITH EVERYTHING.
qUESTION ASKED which do you prepare sorry prefer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N/M / What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love? / See What A Girl I Met In The Village Did To Me (viewer Discretion) NASTY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.