Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement (77332 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Slawormir: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Chukapage(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Benwallt(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
C her shoe. Quite touching
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by sugarboy1142: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
[b][/b] rest in peace
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Pyroex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why waste this woman just like dat..

I'm not sure our policemen are ok in the brain
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by CheedyJ(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dog eating dog..let them killing themselves ...
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by womjomfashion(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
cry

Believe me these policemen need to be mentally checked before being recruited.

It seems most of them have forgotten the sole reason why they were employed, to safeguard life and property.

Or do we need to use that to see uniform for them so that they can be reading it on them to their ears every blessed second?

RIP madam police, nah your colleague send you to early grave
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
There's proper madness going on in this country
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by epini(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
what a pity
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by crackhouse(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na wa o. I think say Agu anaghi egbu agu ibe ya.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by donMIG(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
This kind tin
U killed somebody mama
Hmnnn
Na all of us go die oo
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by andersyn: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don tire for this country
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

no need for any thorough investigation again. the policeman has been arrested.

the next thing is to shoot him dead too.

no time for long story.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by hemucology(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wy
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by eminentnigeria(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by VonBenny(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
This Covid-19 has showed how ignorant our so called leader are. Covid-19 is not in Nigeria, they are using it to steal money. Allow the poor masses to resume their business.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by morikee: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chai Police and brutality what a reckless Police man RIP to the departed soul.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by ybalogs(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
If Corona has refused to kill,then the enforcers can as well do the needful. What's the essence of having these drunkards on the street in the name of enforcing lockdown? RIP to the dead.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ezmans: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?
But somethings I think that these police men are high before coming out for work
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Charmwilliams45(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egugun don enter express oo��
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Zeckstan3757: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Target missed cheesy grin grin
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Cocolatti(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Terrorist killing themselves

There was a Country
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by richAgnostic: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
u wasted do much tme typing trash without hittng the reason and how she was killed ,useless news
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by oriewanbe: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ho no. RIP to the dead
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Taiwojon(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
hmmm

house divided against himself

SHALL NOT STAND
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by kuntash: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Since 2020.

Pls let's place side by side, extra judicial killings across the country especially by police and the covid-19...

Pls add them together and give me the answer!

It's pathetic and terrible!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by magicminister: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
CheedyJ:
Dog eating dog..let them killing themselves ...

That policewoman is a hero if you ask me!
The policemen were trying to destroy the goods of traders trying to feed their families but she stood her ground and paid the price. If there was a way we could learn more, I’d love to donate to her family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by wewe1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
If indeed a police officer could do this to another police officer in the course of duty to enforce same directive........

In fact I don't know what to say.....

I give up

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nigeriawarlord(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

no need for any thorough investigation again. the policeman has been arrested.

the next thing is to shoot him dead too.

no time for long story.

It's the duty of the NPF to OBJECTIVELY unravel the circumstances that led to the unfortunate incident.

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by jeff1607(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

Nothing will happen
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Grace001: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make them kill each other finish, maybe NPF will do the needful the masses has been clamoring for
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by trutht828: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Gambari pa Fulani, Ko l' ejọ ninu

You need to read again to see why the policewoman was murdered.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.