Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement (77324 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by realstars: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
They Are Reaping What They Sowe, May She Rip.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by frankson1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
CheedyJ:

I never said killing her was nice..all I'm saying is d way she was killed is d same way other innocent & harmless Nigerians gets wasted by some of diz devilish uniform wearing assassins called police..I hope her family gets justice ..

OK. I get.

Good evening.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Hezmatosky: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?

Modified

Deliberately...

Na dem dem Sha..
How can you say accidental discharge?
Did you know how many stages in a gun bfor the bullet finally shot?
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by marshmonii: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by paparazi1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
inice:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/policeman-kills-policewoman-rivers-state-during-movement-restriction-enforcement
Enforcing the lockdown law or movement restriction does not mean destroying people goods
for cry out loud. One thing i dont understand is, why is every task force set up in PHC always develop the habit
of taking their jobs out of content, or beyond what they were asked to do? The said police man should be killed by handing and all those who join him to destroy pple property should be jailed to serve as deterrent to all involved.
Enough of this nonsense to Rivers task force. What would now happen to the relatives, husband, or those who
depended upon this lady. Pls ensure this matter is not swept under the carpet, let them reap what they have sown.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by gaskiyamagana: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
This must be covered up too as they used to do to civilian victims.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Apple2: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
She died a hero, she died fighting for the innocent market people. Rip Hero
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Dreason(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
but why do NIGERIAN police move about with assullt rafle. instead of pistols. i think only those reporting to emergency should carry A.Ks
(m.y) (opifile)
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Akanoaaa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
toxtimmy:

News na news... let me tell you a news that happened before independence... the news is British people say we are animals and we go eat ourselves to survive.

Hopefully no be old news for you.

Read something and understand the content before you comment. I was not talking about just news, I said *"breaking"* news.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Awesomefred32(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?

Modified

Deliberately...

Na dem dem Sha..

accidental discharge Ke?
I witnessed it the task force wanted to shoot the man and he dulged it and the bullet hit the police woman..
So sad.......according the the police woman sister she said that her sister never wanted to go out that yesterday that she was complaining or been tired but death kept calling..she also said her sister(policewoman) left home around 3pm and this happened around 5pm..
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by holocron: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
otokx:

The gist says they fled the scene but were chased by plenty keke who intercepted the taskforce hilux and some of the unarmed taskforce boys.

The police have arrested the police and are also in custody of the taskforce hilux.

Pun intended. Double wahala for Dead body wey get accident
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by otokx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Awesomefred32:

accidental discharge Ke?
I witnessed it the task force wanted to shoot the man and he dulged it and the bullet hit the police woman..
So sad.......according the the police woman sister she said that her sister never wanted to go out that yesterday that she was complaining or been tired but death kept calling..she also said her sister(policewoman) left home around 3pm and this happened around 5pm..

Nigerians have a phrase for this ~ some call it body talk, you will just not feel like going anywhere and or to a particular place that day and will not be able to explain it.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Jummy311(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
this is unacceptable and bad.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Awesomefred32(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
otokx:

Nigerians have a phrase for this ~ some call it body talk, you will just not feel like going anywhere and or to a particular place that day and will not be able to explain it.

Ya...
And she just left a 4 year old son..
so bad
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
Investigate what? Are we in the UK?

Nigeria is an example of good for nothing country.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Gosanzy: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ajaymina:

It was a DELIBERATE action by the Sergent named Oraya... According to an eyewitness report this morning on "Nigeria Info 92.3FM" the sergeant, Oraya, threatened her (Beatrice) several times, saying "I go shoot you o!, I go shot you o!!, I go shoot you o!...before pulling the trigger.
The gun was already cocked then.

After killing her ( Beatrice ), the police officer and the team of Task force fled the scene
Police arrived as usual with their mass arrest of Innocent people.

According to more eyewitne reports, Beatrice is a calm and peace loving traffics police also, a breast feeding mother married to a SARS officer.

Hmmm! God we need your help in this nation. I feel for the lil baby most. This is really terrible. RIP to the good woman.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by hkidola00(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Please can the govt stop the NPF from carrying guns? This shows how irresponsible the police force are. This is just not an ordinary civilian been shot but a fellow police colleague meaning d gun they keep in their possession is the spirit intoxicating their stupidity. Meaning if d president in anyway tries to address them in a way they don't like they could as well pull the trigger.
and dat will mean so much joy for me, I will sing and dance overnight

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nigeriawarlord(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kingspin:
Investigate what? Are we in the UK?

Nigeria is an example of good for nothing country.

Nigeria is a great nation!

Please be guided in your choice of words!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmm, this killings are getting too much in this lockdown, IGP must do something.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by HolyTitus(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Right now, her kids would be hoping their lovely Mom return back home from work as usual
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Villain7: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
real sad. Some children's mother have been taking away....
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Grace001: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
read to save your life

Abeg go sit down for one place, because she is stopped her colleagues from destroying market women food item make her your hero.

They are all guilty of extortions from masses they all share the extortions money right in their stations.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:

Nigeria is a great nation!

Please be guided in your choice of words!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation
Living by faith.

A country where people pray for NEPA light.

RIP policewoman for trying to do the wrong thing in a right way
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by andyanders: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Until the FGN start public execution of any police officer who kills anybody, they will/cannot stop killing.

These officers that derives joy in killing are always on drugs and alcohol. An officer on duty fully armed, will be taking alcohol and smoking to the full glare of the public. Look at how he wasted an officer, someone's daughter,a married woman, took away a mother from her children, just because he is power drunk with his official gun.

Now I ask, why must the Nigerian police officers be armed while performing their civic responsibilities when they are not mentally sound?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian police organization that is deceiving us with it "protection of lives and properties" upandan, are now the ones destroying lives and properties.

Biafra restoration is the only hope for Africa.

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Gambari pa Fulani, Ko l' ejọ ninu

That is insensitive statement, she got shot by her fellow enforcer for trying to do the right thing. Please learn not say not talk if you have nothing good to say.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
andyanders:
Until the FGN start public execution of any police officer who kills anybody, they will/cannot stop killing.

These officers that derives joy in killing are always on drugs and alcohol. An officer on duty fully armed, will be taking alcohol and smoking to the full glare of the public. Look at how he wasted an officer, someone's daughter,a married woman, took away a mother from her children, just because is power drunk with his gun.

Now I ask, why must the Nigerian police officers be armed while performing their civic responsibilities when they are not mentally sound?

Thank you for your question.

The correct answer to your question is, nigeria is a zoo. No right thinking persons will join Nigeria security organizations.

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Poske95(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
I listened to the Police Force spokesman earlier, and the way He portrayed these guys was like all is well.
He tried though, however, we will continue to see many in the many days ahead.
Sorry, Lady, you were caught up in your own crossfire.
Heaven, or Hell awaits.
That's the Sweetest truth.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Rebuke: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Are yhu sure these our uniform men are psychologically healthy at all?

Gosh! Shooting a colleague for trying to prevent yhu from destroying people's properties in the name of enforcing a law that was meant to preserve human life? A female for that matter.

I am scared of this country. Anytime I see a man in black I will rather run from him than run to him for safety. They're too dangerous.

And to think this government still hasn't found enough reason to look into all this judicial killing by the NPF is even more shocking.

RIP to the woman. Yea, that's all we know how to type here.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
M00N:

That is insensitive statement, she got shot by her fellow enforcer for trying to do the right thing. Please learn not say not talk if you have nothing good to say.

How does that change anything. There's a case of Dog eating dogs....I say it how I see it.

I didn't invent the news or twist what was reported.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Kinematics: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Old news. If you are looking for breaking news, don't come to nairaland, look elsewhere. Something that happened yesterday just entering front page now, almost 24 hours after. Tueh...

Na only paid lies dey reach front page asap or snake news.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Kinematics: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreason:
but why do NIGERIAN police move about with assullt rafle. instead of pistols. i think only those reporting to emergency should carry A.Ks
(m.y) (opifile)

Do you reside in Nigeria? If yes you wont say this.
The level of criminality and disrespect for constituted authority will make you think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.