Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement (77331 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by YorubaPrince: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
At the risk of once again sounding stale or like a broken record... This is the worst police force in the history of this nation...

The reports of human rights abuses and extra judicial killings are beyond ridiculous!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by DanJimmy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by InternalAuditor: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics over to you
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by AdaoraNK(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
I suggest the the NPF be unbundled. This lock down have proven that they can not manage civil crises. Because the youths are not even protesting yet and yet Nigerians are being gunned down. What if there are protests randomly in every state including the FCT.?

This calls for a review and terms of engagement of the frustrated 'animals'.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Christy8906(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
God what is this country turning into? ?? cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by dallyemmy: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corona Policeman
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by CapedBaldy: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
They are killing themselves now? These people are insane.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by symbianDON(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
i really wonder why the government is taking this police killings with a pinch of salt. it's really getting out of hand now! something drastic needs to be done.......police killing innocent citizens on a daily basis is no longer acceptable. just imagine policeman killing policewoman!!!! this is outrageous angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by ABCthings: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op please bold this part

" the female police officer was trying to stop members of the task force team from destroying goods and properties of some traders at Eneka town under Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of the state when the incident happened. "
Some people don't read well enough sad

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Luckility(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
So na people when dem de pursue na come gather full there so even de cover dead body??

Social distancing violated..!

Lockdown Enforcement gone wrong...!!

Clearly these law enforcement agencies are losing it everyday..
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by tonapuck: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benwallt:
C her shoe. Quite touching

Watin concern her shoe for this matter now
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by SeunNotOwner: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Seeing here wearing skirt and the fear of God no to destroy peoples property,
that policewomen might likely be a Deeper Life, NTCM or Choosen member

RIP Good Policewomen

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by watchindelta(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
police kill person,police beat person,police fight,police arrest person, police police they no they tire for problem
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by val4sure(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
This country don rotten finally, if you see opportunity to Japa, no think am twice, even if nah Ghana.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by PureGoldh(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
When I say Lockdown will kill 1000times more people than Covid-19, I was not exaggerating. We are not talking of many more that are dying from hunger and preventable diseases in their houses. The white house yesterday confirmed what we've been saying for weeks now that Coronavirus is not potent in this part of the world because of our weather. It dies quickly at temperatures over 26oC. Our average city temperatures is over 30oC. Nobody is showing symptoms of Coronavirus but NCDC keeps releasing audio numbers of cases and deaths.

Bro.....the figures NCDC do put up dey shock all man......Truth be told,the virus might be in dx country but the number of affected individuals ain't that much

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by cheeseballs: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mtola8:
Please, someone should help me with any amount. I do not have any money and my foodstuff is finished. I will drop my account details if anyone asks for it.
still hold am small,I will soon ask for it!!
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by cloud6999: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mtola8:
Please, someone should help me with any amount. I do not have any money and my foodstuff is finished. I will drop my account details if anyone asks for it.
drop it like it hot

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Farki: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Police don't even respect themselves, this country is truly a madhouse. shocked
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Roon9(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bossontop:
Police brutality to Police......mad oo
Na to watch be dat na.......

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

I don tire for this country.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by sylve11: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?

We care less to know. All we know is that a policeman killed a policewoman.

Thanks. cool
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Anitafire(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Really bad
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nigeriawarlord(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeff1607:

Nothing will happen

It's the duty of the citizens ( You and I) to seek justice in cases like this!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ain't no way Law is going to sacrifice his life for a mere Sanji , you Kno Tra-guy is not soft plus dumb��
Luffy is taken to impel down, how is the Naval battles going to occur in Wano?? No relativity
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by CheedyJ(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
magicminister:

That policewoman is a hero if you ask me!
The policemen were trying to destroy the goods of traders trying to feed their families but she stood her ground and paid the price. If there was a way we could learn more, I’d love to donate to her family
Yea,she stood for d right thing & got wasted like she's just a piece of excreta..anyways, that's how they kill innocent Nigerians on a regular ...I pray she gets justice even in a grave ...
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2020

Igbo Amaka
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Chapii: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
PureGoldh:

Bro.....the figures NCDC do put up dey shock all man......Truth be told,the virus might be in dx country but the number of affected individuals ain't that much
Apart from people that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant. NCDC can keep deceiving themselves there.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by jeff1607(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:

It's the duty of the citizens ( You and I) to seek justice in cases like this!

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

I agree with you but still

Nothing will happen
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2020

SaharaReporters gathered that the female police officer was trying to stop members of the task force team from destroying goods and properties of some traders at Eneka town under Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of the state when the incident happened.
Her kind heart got her killed at the hands of fellow beastly officers
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Lokoyen(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
When I say Lockdown will kill 1000times more people than Covid-19, I was not exaggerating. Many have died on the street like this woman, we are not talking of many more that are dying from hunger and preventable diseases in their houses. The white house yesterday confirmed what we've been saying for weeks now that Coronavirus is not potent in this part of the world because of our weather. It dies quickly at temperatures over 26oC. Our average city temperatures is over 30oC. Nobody is showing symptoms of Coronavirus but NCDC keeps releasing audio numbers of cases and deaths.

Some Over sabi nairalanders would still tell you temperature is not a factor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.