Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement (77329 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Em5(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
When I say Lockdown will kill 1000times more people than Covid-19, I was not exaggerating. Many have died on the street like this woman, we are not talking of many more that are dying from hunger and preventable diseases in their houses. The white house yesterday confirmed what we've been saying for weeks now that Coronavirus is not potent in this part of the world because of our weather. It dies quickly at temperatures over 26oC. Our average city temperatures is over 30oC. Nobody is showing symptoms of Coronavirus but NCDC keeps releasing audio numbers of cases and deaths.

I pity you
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Risentouch(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
GBAS GBAS GBOSA
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Bilabong(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
fof1:

Deliberate Elimination,Pls.
For ur Education, there is Nothing like Accidental Discharge. Firearms are equipped with Safety Catch, so every Trigger engagement is a Deliberate attempt to use bullet,Pls.

Can u not quote me l talk nonsense?
Go and educate ur self pls.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How does that change anything. There's a case of Dog eating dogs....I say it how I see it.

I didn't invent the news or twist what was reported.

We are not dogs, we are supposed to be doing better.

You didn't twist the news but you were rejoicing in the demise of a woman killed for trying to do the right thing.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

where were you when NPF slaughtered 4 persons at Ikoku last December? What about the 10year old boy that was shot dead by our galant police.

A police force that lacks discipline and gun control is useless, imagine they can't even distinguish their uniform colleagues from the poor masses they derive pleasure in shooting.

I think a typical NPF personnel gets an orgasm each time they kill a Nigerian citizen, this could explain why they keep killing.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Demor123: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
inice:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/policeman-kills-policewoman-rivers-state-during-movement-restriction-enforcement

I think its high time the government start issuing Nigerian Police Force with rubber bullets for operations like these. Enough of these rubbish........
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nigeriawarlord(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
quentin06:

where were you when NPF slaughtered 4 persons at Ikoku last December? What about the 10year old boy that was shot dead by our galant police.

A police force that lacks discipline and gun control is useless, imagine they can't even distinguish their uniform colleagues from the poor masses they derive pleasure in shooting.

I think a typical NPF personnel gets an orgasm each time they kill a Nigerian citizen, this could explain why they keep killing.

Even in saner climes these things happen!

This is not to justify the barbaric killings of unarmed civilians but to let you know that this problem is not only peculiar to the NPF!

Like I stated earlier exhaustive investigations must be conducted to unravel the remote cause of this fatal incident.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ondumleyagamine: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
I guess the police man was under the influence of alcohol or hard drug. No normal, sane human being will just shoot his colleague on a minor issue as this.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by bellotaofeek: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
NA we we. Next cheesy
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by TiyTrip: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
This fucking pigs are idiots o. Like are some of them are just waiting for an opportunity as this to unleash the trigger nature. Most of then aint even worth being cops. mofos.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by BlueRayDick: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
M00N:

We are not dogs, we are supposed to be doing better.

You didn't twist the news but you were rejoicing in the demise of a woman killed for trying to do the right thing.

Rejoice?

Abeg swerve!

Maybe the news reporter is also rejoicing by reporting a policeman killed a police woman then....smh

If u are expecting me to start going philosophical or quoting book of ecclesiastes because a policeman killed a policewoman, I'm sorry we don't do that here. Whatever emotion u are looking for, u won't find it here.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Rejoice?

Abeg swerve!

Maybe the news reporter is also rejoicing by reporting a policeman killed a police woman then....smh

If u are expecting me to start going philosophical or quoting book of ecclesiastes because a policeman killed a policewoman, I'm sorry we don't do that here. Whatever emotion u are looking for, u won't find it here.
Ok
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:

Even in saner climes these things happen!

This is not to justify the barbaric killings of unarmed civilians but to let you know that this problem is not only peculiar to the NPF!

Like I stated earlier exhaustive investigations must be conducted to unravel the remote cause of this fatal incident.

I have no problem with investigations, though it bothers me that when a police officer has been found culpable of manslaughter, the top brass insists on carrying out so called investigation, which is just a pseudonym for damage control, you don't see them carry out investigation when a civilian is murdered.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Salako01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?

Modified

Deliberately...

Na dem dem Sha..

Read na, they said the policewoman tried to stop her EVIL colleagues from destroying the goods displayed by market women.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Clem50: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
We have big problem in this country Nigeria, (lockdown) security agencies are now killing citizen more than the covin 19
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by yungkc(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Baby u are very beautiful..I stay in Eneka too.Rumuwhule
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by yungkc(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
argent412:
So sad. I heard about it. It happened at eneka road.

You are beautiful..I stay in Eneka too..Rumuwhule

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by bizhop01: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
ONLY IN NIGERIA

Army kill Army,

Police kill Navy,

Navy kill police,

Army kill police,

Airforce kill Navy,

Police kill Police.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
inice:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/policeman-kills-policewoman-rivers-state-during-movement-restriction-enforcement
This is pathetic, killing your own colleague in the line of duty? Nigeria as a country has expired
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
inice:

This is pathetic, killing your own colleague in the line of duty? Nigeria as a country has expired, it should be thrown into the bin of history
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by kunletexs: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
there can never be replacement for training at any level or occupation.

training on the job is totally KEY in effective and upmost discharge of your duties with professionalism at its core

i just finished watching a nat geo wild on a plane crash that left 2 people dead and 123 people survived. by the time the investigation was concluded, one of the major overhaul in the system was to retrain the pilots who were good at flying light and small plane to been given larger plane to fly. these pilot have been flying the lighter plane for many years and were just given 5 weeks training on handling the smaller ones which ended in disaster just 2 week after the changeover.

now back to the police force, i was opportuned to be in lagos some 3 years ago when i came for series of interview and i saw some people with black and black marching and marching. for the next 2 months that i kept coming back i still saw that they were only matching after i got to know that they were the new recruit of the police force.

matching is good as it makes you smart and all but you are not a security guard for a primary school in ijegun but a police officer for crying out loud and what do we have; matching both in the sun and in the morning that i saw them.

where is your combat experience, where is your ability to shoot accurately and where is the stamina to run after a thief in pursuit?

i wonder if we are created by the same God when i have watched series of training uploaded by american soldiers, naval, POLICE and even the SEAL and the way they are smartly dressed.

it is a pity that many of our useless politicians and so called governors inclusive of the lifeless ones in abuja who can travel and see this smartly dressed police force in usa, canada and uk and cannot come and do likewise here. i remember asking an elderly man if in there days of school, the concept of cheating was non existence because just my dad that went to canada, came back and make some changes to his own house in design and painting. but in the case of politicans, they look the other way

sorry for the rip and sorry for the systems that have failed you
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Mentorme: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
No time to pray to God before her death. cry
God have mercy!
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by rapid101(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wht do u expect from an institution dat was founded on 1st of April 1930

do u expect any good to come out of it

hell nooooooo
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by OyinO: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
If true, na dem dem, and that serves dem right!
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Reubenmutuwa: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is Naija for you, even if you have bad record or nuisance the gwill say go and joint police force whether you have interest or not, whether your mentally OK or not.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by ud4u: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am short of words
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by pacespot(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
If she died in the course of protecting the traders, people should rally to get her justice
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by bluefilm: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
When I say Lockdown will kill 1000times more people than Covid-19, I was not exaggerating. Many have died on the street like this woman, we are not talking of many more that are dying from hunger and preventable diseases in their houses. The white house yesterday confirmed what we've been saying for weeks now that Coronavirus is not potent in this part of the world because of our weather. It dies quickly at temperatures over 26oC. Our average city temperatures is over 30oC. Nobody is showing symptoms of Coronavirus but NCDC keeps releasing audio numbers of cases and deaths.

My guess is that so many people already have the virus although it does no harm to them, so NCDC will continue to release their figures
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Drizzy5001(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rip
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ghokes(m): 1:06am On Apr 25, 2020
This is very reckless and irresponsible of the rank and file of the Police in this country.
Most if not all Police officers lact courtesy and respect for their colleagues not to talk if others.
How on earth do you kill a man not to talk about killing a woman who is your colleague!
A death sentence with immediate firing squad is the only solution to this crime. Any other form of justice is not right in this particular case.
It is a big shame this type of attrocity happened again.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by gbodimowo(m): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Chosen1984:
Condolences to the Family
Another life wasted .....

Going out and Coming in Safely in these Times calls for Great Thanksgivings to GOD ALMIGHTY..

In all do , Ensure you Live Prepared for Eternity...

So that in the Event of the Unlikely, it would be

Sudden Death..... Sudden Glory!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Viciyke00(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2020
I just tire for 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.