Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement (77327 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by mrkings84(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't have time right now would have given u guys the full list of the incident as it happened......May do that later in the evening!
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Mubi131(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
That unfair isee
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
The policeman should be tied to a drum and shut at point blank range.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Reform9ja: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
inice:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/policeman-kills-policewoman-rivers-state-during-movement-restriction-enforcement

Rest in Peace cry
Many of all dis police women dere dey more wicked and corrupt pass d men.
Any policewoman u jam for station always dey get badmouth n no manners.(marlian police)
But nobody deserve to die like dat

While d men are good at shooting and killing, d women are very great at CURSING. Women police dey curse die. If only her mouth could save her.

RIP again

NIGERIAN ARMED AND UNARMED FORCES NEED REFORM
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by mauchiz: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria does not have security personnels ,
They have animals as security,
The world should come to our aid.

It is now this people are showing who they really are.

I can now see they have been the ones perpetrating evil in Nigeria.

How are we going to do now?

I weep for Nigeria ,

#They should kill him by firing squad.
Enough is enough
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by EnglishUsa: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
I pray to God everyday to make either Chad, China or Ghana to colonize us because we don't know what we are doing and we don't know where we are heading to in this country. They have now stop killing citizens now they are killing each other, who knows the news we are going to hear by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Jostoman: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wike should watch his back, They want to use police to distabilised the rivers state government.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Grace001:
Make them kill each other finish, maybe NPF will do the needful the masses has been clamoring for
read to save your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Useless lots
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Befii: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
It happened in Eneka, Port Har court, a fast developing area.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by juseng(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
ogawriter:
Since this lockdown, the Nigerian police has been in the news for the wrong reasons.

Yesterday it was two police officers fighting in Edo State over bribe

Now one has killed the other in Rivers

We are our own problem in Nigeria.

It is just too sad.

it's just really so sad
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by EvilArchons: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by ogba20: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mtola8:
Please, someone should help me with any amount. I do not have any money and my foodstuff is finished. I will drop my account details if anyone asks for it.
You sound arrogantly. My opinion though.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Barbienice(f): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.those task force people carry market women matter for head like gala seller even before the lockdown.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nigeriawarlord(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeff1607:

I agree with you but still

Nothing will happen

I assure you JUSTICE will be served.

We will mount pressure on the NPF to ensure there's no cover up.

NigeriaWarlord........ For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
PLEASE HANG THE BASSTAARD
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Sinerman: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
This guys are really turning this country to a zoo
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Seventy7kings: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is terrible and totally unacceptable!

I call on the NPF to investigate thoroughly and bring the inhumane Police Officer to justice.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by juseng(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jostoman:
Wike should watch his back, They want to use police to distabilised the rivers state government.

you have a point, but how ?
i wish we know their names
if they eventually turn out to be hausa's then I can say for sure it's a good point indeed
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Hoodbilonia: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
God bless the dead.
Npf are cursed
Women police esp traffic wardens are more corrupt
Karma after karma
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by jodeci(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
The bullet that brought her down was actually meant for a civilian,the policeman missed his target hit the womanon the head.Very nice and caring police woman,she just finished breast feeding her child before the incident.She normally leaves her daughter with one of the traders whenever she is on traffic duties.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by argent412(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
So sad. I heard about it. It happened at eneka road.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Hoodbilonia: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Doing 240kph on lekki/epe
With my topdown
No gra gra
Laeroy:
If God lays it in your heart, please kindly help me before I do the unthinkable, I'm a separated mum of two and I can't feed the children anymore, my friends and family have been supportive, but right now we have exhausted all means to feed given the lock down...
I need foodstuffs ooo to continue living, I'm available to collect In Epe Lagos state.. My number is 0 9 0 6 5 6 6 6 4 5 2

Please save a soul
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Insectkiller: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Stoopid police... Na so Dem fight themselves yesterday for Edo state because bribe.

They beat demselves NO be SMALL.

So tey, na boys wey dey around seperate with belt and stick...
d boys beat d police with sticks in order to forcefully seperate Dem from fighting...

Shameless police.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by frankson1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Jesu...
Op no give us half news...

"When the incident happen" deliberately or accidental discharge?

It was deliberate. In fact with his two eyes opened. The idiot was shouting 'I go shoot o, I go shoot o' and the next thing he did was to pull the trigger.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Laeroy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Doing 240kph on lekki/epe
With my topdown
No gra gra

I don't understand you.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ryan03(f): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
REMMEI:
The evil that police people do... e don dey follow them.
so the innocent police woman they died was because of the evil she did? She was even fighting for civilians, fighting so their goods won't be taken away and she was killed in the process. There are good and bad people everywhere, you never see the effort of the good ones, just the wickedness of the bad ones. You didn't even feel sorry for the poor woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:

It's the duty of the NPF to OBJECTIVELY unravel the circumstances that led to the unfortunate incident.

NigeriaWarlord........For The Defense Of The Nation

if the end result doesn't give a shoot-to-death penalty, then, to hell with NPF.
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ryan03(f): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
ogawriter:
Since this lockdown, the Nigerian police has been in the news for the wrong reasons.

Yesterday it was two police officers fighting in Edo State over bribe

Now one has killed the other in Rivers

We are our own problem in Nigeria.

It is just too sad.

you believe everything the media says, once police fight, its because if bribe. FYI they were sent to visit accident scene and nobody knows what resulted to the fight. And as of today, they have both been dismissed
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ryan03(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chukapage:
Nigerian police is a global disgrace I bet you nah #200 cause this fight...
stupid guy who didn't read the post. Just embarrass your generation
Re: Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement by Ryan03(f): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
CheedyJ:
Dog eating dog..let them killing themselves ...
a fool you are, a very big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.