Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD (2898 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Powerintoxicate: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Powerintoxicate: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
NCDC DG, Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu
Covid-19: NCDC hints at extension of shutdown

ON APRIL 24, 20206:47 PMIN NEWS
…As Labour warns FG against using Pension Funds as Palliatives

…We won’t touch it, SGF assures

…5, 000 health workers get Life Insurance Cover
…As FG asks farmers to get ready for the farming season

By Omeiza Ajayi
Barely two days to the end of the second round of a 14-day shutdown of the nation’s capital, Abuja as well as Lagos and Ogun states, the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control NCDC has hinted at the likelihood of the extension of the current lockdown, saying Nigeria has not gotten to the point where its containment protocols could be relaxed.

This was even as the Nigeria Labour Congress NLC warned the federal government against deploying the Contributory Pension Fund as Palliatives in the fight against the Novel Coronavirus.

On its part, the Federal Government which promised not to touch the pension fund announced that Nigeria’s insurance industry has offered life insurance to 5, 000 health workers who are in the front line of the fight against Covid-19.

Also read: Nigeria needs no fish importation ― Fish farmers
The government also asked farmers in the country to get set to return to the farm as the planting season begins, saying the Federal Ministry of Agriculture has put in place several farming incentives.

These were some of the disclosures yesterday in Abuja at the daily briefing of the Presidential Taskforce on Covid-19.
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Waterypussy2(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow I can't wait... Afonjas go hear am from one million boys them hand. Since they decided to vote an illiterate simply because their short fake pastor will be his VP. FG should lock down for 3 months straight let's see how their agberos over there will feel, I can't wait

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Lagosfinder(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Iyiataata92: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
As they are planning to extend the lockdown and building more isolation centers, they should also be building more police stations and detention centers cos any extension next week will lead to unmitigated anarchy and police will have their hands full in trying to contain it.
Me sef go come outside. E better make dem arrest me and be giving me food for police station and release me after lockdown

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
1 million boys please pity us
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
3 months lockdown loading
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Wow I can't wait... Afonjas go hear am from one million boys them hand. Since they decided to vote an illiterate simply because their short fake pastor will be his VP. FG should lock down for 3 months straight let's see how their agberos over there will feel, I can't wait

Stop talking shit

Igbos full Lagos and their businesses will be affected too by the lockdown

You people make me embarrassed to be Igbo sad

6 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Waterypussy2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
AkeNathan:

Stop talking shit

You ain't igbo bro, you just an afonja Arrow

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Si ebea puo

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Simplyleo: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Lol.

Stop hyperventilating over "afonja", rather, I will advise you to concentrate on how to mitigate the hunger almost threatening the existence of the economic migrants. Did you hear/read it anywhere that afonjas were blocked on their way out of afonja land to seek economic refuge anywhere?

https://www.nairaland.com/5806746/anambra-intercepts-transport-company-conveying#88677089
Who were these ones in the link going to Lagos despite a lockdown order? From where? Why were they desperate about going to Lagos? Why taking the risk of being arrested for defying lockdown order? Essentially, going to obodo oyibo to hustle. grin grin grin

Secondly, all these acc details appearing on all threads begging for financial assistance, I hope you know who own them. Well I have taken a random check of the accounts, 80% are from the same chest beaters.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by WaleGab: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

Stop hyperventilating over "afonja", rather, I will advise you to concentrate on how to mitigate the hunger almost threatening the existence of the economic migrants. Did you hear/read it anywhere that afonjas were blocked on their way out of afonja land to seek economic refuge anywhere?

Secondly, all these acc details appearing on all threads begging for financial assistance, I hope you know who own them. Well I have taken a random check of the accounts, 80% are from the same chest beaters.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
[/s]
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Iyiataata92: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:
You're a mad man

4 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Iyiataata92: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:
You're a mad man

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
It seems this people want this country to burn, you want us to stay Indoor, yet you no carry out massive test, give people foodstuffs and money. You just dey talk say make we dey Indoor

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by mployer(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Useless people.

One month lockdown, all the could do is 8000 tests.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Ivimilly: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make them act we dey observe
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Simplyleo: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
BabaOwen:
It seems this people want this country to burn, you want us to stay Indoor, yet you no carry out massive test, give people foodstuffs and money. You just dey talk say make we dey Indoor
So who will burn the country? You?
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by WaleGab: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Diiet: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let people resume work with the condition of wearing nose mask and if posible hand glove. For all I know our govt knows the right thing to do but they must follow instructions that come from their yeye partners(whites) who know how to cater for their own people.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by laluski(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:

The guy's right stop talking stupidily angry
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Aidlyfe: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
AkeNathan:

Stop talking shit

Don’t mind the dude, he is a misinformed person.
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Phred1717: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
They can tell PMB to extend the lockdown...but I'm relocating my family to their houses. Useless people, only good at reading figures
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by honeyB2018: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Waterypussy

Did you see your stupidity? Is it only the Yoruba, that will be affected?
When your parents said you should go to school, you said you want to sell gala in the traffic, hope you can now what you have done to yourself.
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Go back, read what I wrote. This time make sure you read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by HeadShot: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
One week more is not bad

Life first
Buhari do the needful
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Topsic70: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waterypussy2:
See devilish thinking!
Even without asking, its clear where u come from.
If u are called out now, u'll begin to deny ur hate-filled ancestry.
cheesy
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by porthouse7(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
playing with anarchy
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by GamalNasser: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
AkeNathan:

Stop talking shit

You are not Igbo please so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are not Igbo please so stop deceiving yourself

Obu gi ga agwam ebem si?

Kpachapuru anya o angry
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Diiet:
[b]Let people resume work with the condition of wearing nose mask and if posible hand glove. [/b]For all I know our govt knows the right thing to do but they must follow instructions that come from their yeye partners(whites) who know how to cater for their own people.
That isn't guaranteed to sufficiently curb the spread of the virus.
Re: Covid 19: Ncdc Hints At Extension Of Lockdown- VANGUARD by Avalancheman: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That isn't guaranteed to sufficiently curb the spread of the virus.

Neither have the sham lockdowns! Just that the economy is dying in addition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) / What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? / Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.