Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life (8157 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Russo35:

Bros,na romance section be this carry ur seriousness or business mind go the appropriate section wink
Dude, say no more. I'm outta here.
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by johnkey: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let's go to Ashawo thread lipsrsealed
I'm a Scorpio I need more than that to kill this boredom
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by promisedeco(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
cloud7000:
u no get work? sad

you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info
I'm interested. I will appreciate if you could give me the details
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Polynek(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
The truth is always painful
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by pich4real(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
nwachukwu9:
Most of the ladies I have come across have one or two of the characteristics you have listed, especially those ones that can't buy gift on birthday and expect you to bring down the world for her. 99% of the ladies are like that. The only lady that is not like that is the one that love you from her heart and it is only God that can direct you to that damsel. Stop wasting your time chasing girls, allow God to lead you to the right person.
Best comment ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics) / See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.