Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts (84867 Views)

Cholera: Anxiety Mounts In Magboro, Ogun State, 10 People Feared Dead / Covid 19 : Why Kano Death Cases Are Not Caused By Corona Virus / Kano Death - We Only Did Verbal Autopsy Because Of Our Religion In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

You and your sick family are already in permanent isolation at home. The rest of us are forging ahead by God's grace.

I just got back from.grocery shoppping because unlike you and your coro family i dont hustle and hunger. .

i and my family are on isolation by governmrnt directive. We are law abiding citizens. You need to go get tested for covid19 because you may just drop dead wothout knowing you caught the virus already because you did not adhere to govt STAY HOME directivre.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

I just got back from.grocery shoppping because unlike you and your coro family i dont hustle and hunger. .

i and my family are on isolation by governmrnt directive. We are law abiding citizens. You need to go get tested for covid19 because you may just drop dead wothout knowing you caught the virus already because you did not adhere to govt STAY HOME directivre.

Ode! The groceries came to meet you at home abi The person who sold them to you stayed home abi
The fear of Coronavirus is already killing you and your sick family.

Lazy bone!!
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Ode! The groceries came to meet you at home abi The person who sold them to you stayed home abi
The fear of Coronavirus is already killing you and your sick family.

Lazy bone!!

STFU. We are allowed to get groceries around the area. The grocery seller lives around the vicinity. I did not step out of my car during the purchase. Everything was placed in my booth by the seller and i did a transfer. Dumbo.

You cant compare that to those large number of people at bustops, banks and markets.Use you coconut head for once
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

STFU. We are allowed to get groceries around the area. The grocery seller lives around the vicinity. I did not step out of my car during the purchase. Everything was placed in my booth by the seller and i did a transfer. Dumbo.

You cant compare that to those large number of people at bustops, banks and markets.Use you coconut head for once

What! You and your sick family are not supposed to be allowed to venture out at all. For you, the lockdown must be total and remain so.

Good Samaritans should be appointed to drop food at your doorstep everyday until you guys eventually die of your underlying health issues. Too bad!!
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

What! You and your sick family are not supposed to be allowed to venture out at all. For you, the lockdown must be total and remain so.

Good Samaritans should be appointed to drop food at your doorstep everyday until you guys eventually die of your underlying health issues. Too bad!!

Stfu oldie! You die first and alond. Coro is already ravaging your old body. You will soon drop dead in yoir empty house. Covid19 ambulance will come and pick your maggot infested corpse after you have died for 3 weeks because i know say you no get wife for house. grin Konji wan kill you. Call your covid19 hookers tire. Dem no go come. cheesy
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Stfu oldie! You die first and alond. Coro is already ravaging your old body. You will soon drop dead in yoir empty house. Covid19 ambulance will come and pick your maggot infested corpse after you have died for 3 weeks because i know say you no get wife for house. grin Konji wan kill you. Call your covid19 hookers tire. Dem no go come. cheesy

It's a pity. Fear of Coronavirus will kill you and sick family before your time.
Cowardly lazy bone!
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Digmygold: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

It's a pity. Fear of Coronavirus will kill you and sick family before your time.
Cowardly lazy bone!

We will continue to be alive, well and safe. Go drink sniper. Dejected Lone ranger. Coro kill you and your entire teleport family.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Avalancheman: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

We will continue to be alive, well and safe. Go drink sniper. Dejected Lone ranger. Coro kill you and your entire teleport family.

Incoherent as ever. Ode!

You and your sick of are free to remain at home after May 3.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by liquidfaya: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

Thank you.
Avalancheman needs to read what you wrote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.