Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts (84839 Views)

Cholera: Anxiety Mounts In Magboro, Ogun State, 10 People Feared Dead / Covid 19 : Why Kano Death Cases Are Not Caused By Corona Virus / Kano Death - We Only Did Verbal Autopsy Because Of Our Religion In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by bjgurl(f): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2020
It is well, RIP to the dead
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:
What is happening in Kano State? I suspect that there is a sinister and diabolical cover-up going on in Kano.
All of a sudden, NCDC stopped testing for Covid 19 with the claim that they don't have test kits again. People are dying like fowls and the State government is vehemently denying and playing politics with it.

Ganduje thinks Covid 19 is Politics. He even appointment his daughter as the head of Covid 19 Taskforce in Kano State.And why is the FGN silent about what is going on in Kano? Why can't they move testing kits from Abuja and Lagos to Kano!? What has happened to billions of naira that were allocated to Covid19?

I pity the poor people of Kano. They don't have a courageous Emir like Sanusi to speak for them.The FGN is obviously clueness, when it comes to the Covid19 pandemic
The truth will pans out itself.Just wait a bit bro.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by playapayaski: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:
What is happening in Kano State? I suspect that there is a sinister and diabolical cover-up going on in Kano.
All of a sudden, NCDC stopped testing for Covid 19 with the claim that they don't have test kits again. People are dying like fowls and the State government is vehemently denying and playing politics with it.

Ganduje thinks Covid 19 is Politics. He even appointment his daughter as the head of Covid 19 Taskforce in Kano State.

And why is the FGN silent about what is going on in Kano? Why can't they move testing kits from Abuja and Lagos to Kano!? What has happened to billions of naira that were allocated to Covid19?
I pity the poor people of Kano. They don't have a courageous Emir like Sanusi to speak for them

The FGN is obviously clueness, when it comes to Vivid 19 pandemic.

Test center and everyone in it tested positive.. So they had to stop, testing kit is limited tho but they had to stop cos of the mystery of the infection there.. Both normal testing and pcr test came back positive.. Its crazy there NOW

9 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Spicedessay(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Is it the same Corona that is killing them?
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/

Something should be done quickly, otherwise their population will reduce greatly.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Glink2018(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The only governor that took this issue of coronavirus serious in north without playing their usual politics is Kaduna state governor but others was never serious with the issue before now is getting out of hand there.I'm not a fan of Kaduna state governor but I give it him

Hell-rufai is enlightened. Unlike some other northern governor that are cowed by the leading from the chief imam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Vulcan24(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
unhygienic state
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Pearl05(f): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:

Ganduje thinks Covid 19 is Politics. He even appointment his daughter as the head of Covid 19 Taskforce in Kano State.

And why is the FGN silent about what is going on in Kano? Why can't they move testing kits from Abuja and Lagos to Kano!? What has happened to billions of naira that were allocated to Covid19?
I pity the poor people of Kano. They don't have a courageous Emir like Sanusi to speak for them

Don't be surprised that the government of kano state has seized the test kits to be available for his household and officials. Nothing is beyond our rules to do. Those figures can be rigged figures too. Politics in everything.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by computermouse(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/funeral-prayers-for-multiples-as-kano-death-toll-mounts.html

Why do we like deceiving ourselves in this country- kano has a Free trade zone where all the Chinese operate from and most of kano textile market has been taking over by Chinese - abeg O! Let the coro help us reduce the over excess population explosion- maybe after this, when they tell them this is real they would believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by tete7000(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
How many millions votes were recorded for Buhari in that state self? Can someone mention it? We all are at the next level. May God grant repose to the souls of the deceased while Buhari eats goro in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by ofiko123(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by JOSCO7720: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
May their GENTLE SOUL REST IN peace. However, chat me up on WATSAP:08143206548. I can deliver to u anywhere within LAGOS
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by carinmom(f): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
The kardashians be doing well. E remain Kaduna and kastinna

Back to sender angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by EdiskyHarry: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
The problem is that no autopsy will be carried out to know the cause of their deaths, they will burry them within hours based on their useless religion and belief.

5 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by JOSCO7720: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Chat me up on WATSAP:08143206548

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Arizonaz: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
People die everyday not until the world started taking records of the dead. Abeg enough of all this death news.

4 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Kano hasn't yet hit the figures in Lagos and we are already having this kind of ripple effect, these guys had better observe strict compliance with recommended safety standards before this disease blows out of proportion. If not I fear for the worst in the North as a whole and not just Kano alone.
Whatever happens in the North will happen in the south
Kano state don't have test kits and yet this is happening. Imagine if they have test kits. You will be alarmed
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by ginggerxy: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Kano hasn't yet hit the figures in Lagos and we are already having this kind of ripple effect, these guys had better observe strict compliance with recommended safety standards before this disease blows out of proportion. If not I fear for the worst in the North as a whole and not just Kano alone.
don't be surprised that Kano has more covid-19 patients more than Lagos, or is it not the same Kano people that likes travelling abroad just that they don't make noise about it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Babaflenjor: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Though I don't like to quote people's comment, but this ur comment is as stupid as urself
othermen:
May God be with our brothers and sisters in Kano. And give their Macho governor, half of the wisdom and compassion of Wike, to lead and protect the people.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Nairalandmonika: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
truthfulparrot:

When Kano people were washing their hands and drinking the water, u didn't sense anything then.

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Why restrict the number of outpatients coming for care? angry. Paranoia is actually going to kill more people than the virus itself angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by wristbangle: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
engrsyer:
May their souls Rest in Peace

Pls covid 19 should visit those bandits and Boko boys for us

So they will spread it to the innocence? I would rather prefer military action to annihilate them
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Says who? What do you think is responsible for the deaths here?

Most likely COVID-19 but given their way of life and the absence of formal education among most of them, there will be a devastating effect and possibly an election-like result at the end of everything.

My best guess is that the virus has been spreading in Kano since the case was discovered. They flouted social distancing rules and the managebly educated ones on Twitter started the #NCDCFAILEDKANO hashtag like it was the NCDC that is responsible for all the isolation centers in Lagos.

They are still joking at this point.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Kuginzi: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Osetiela!!

Blue3k I told you yesterday to enjoy your gloat over the death of 3m Biafran children because karma is already a family member of their murderers!

Hahaha cheesy
Are u ok?
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by lagdmark(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Web2020:
Are you sure there is still one man playing the role of president in Nigeria presently. I doubt!!
Kano has a governor and LG chairmen , his mates in America will not wait always for the president.
Governors in Nigeria are useless because you people depend solely on the president for even what a Councillor can provide.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Oxb90: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked is this coming from you shocked cheesy
abeg, ask am again
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Tissaia:
Fake news (also known as junk news, pseudo-news, or hoax news)[1][2] is a form of news consisting of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional news media (print and broadcast) or online social media.[3][4] Digital news has brought back and increased the usage of fake news, or yellow journalism.[5] The news is then often reverberated as misinformation in social media but occasionally finds its way to the mainstream media as well.[6]

Fake news is written and published usually with the intent to mislead in order to damage an agency, entity, or person, and/or gain financially or politically,[7][8][9] often using sensationalist, dishonest, or outright fabricated headlines to increase readership. Similarly, clickbait stories and headlines earn advertising revenue from this activity.[7]

The relevance of fake news has increased in post-truth politics. For media outlets, the ability to attract viewers to their websites is necessary to generate online advertising revenue. Publishing a story with false content that attracts users benefits advertisers and improves ratings. Easy access to online advertisement revenue, increased political polarization and the popularity of social media, primarily the Facebook News Feed,[3] have all been implicated in the spread of fake news,[7][10] which competes with legitimate news stories. Hostile government actors have also been implicated in generating and propagating fake news, particularly during elections.[11][12]

Confirmation bias and social media algorithms like those used on Facebook and Twitter further advance the spread of fake news. Modern impact is felt for example in vaccine hesitancy.[13]

Fake news undermines serious media coverage and makes it more difficult for journalists to cover significant news stories.[14] An analysis by BuzzFeed found that the top 20 fake news stories about the 2016 U.S. presidential election received more engagement on Facebook than the top 20 election stories from 19 major media outlets.[15] Anonymously-hosted fake news websites[3] lacking known publishers have also been criticized, because they make it difficult to prosecute sources of fake news for libel.[16]

The term "lying press"[17][18] is at times used to cast doubt upon legitimate news from an opposing political standpoint. During and after his presidential campaign and election, Donald Trump popularized the term "fake news" in this sense, regardless of the truthfulness of the news, when he used it to describe the negative press coverage of himself.[19][20] In part, as a result of Trump's misuse, the term has come under increasing criticism, and in October 2018 the British government decided that it will no longer use the term because it is "a poorly-defined and misleading term that conflates a variety of false information, from genuine error through to foreign interference in democratic processes."[21]

Aunty wey mumu, how many accounts do you have on NL? Vomiting trash all over threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Kuginzi: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The problem is that no autopsy will be carried out to know the cause of their deaths, they will burry them within hours based on their useless religion and belief.
Bigot; Must u bring religion into everything?

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Not bothered at all.
Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by sisisioge: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
I believe the report...too crowded, more than a quarter of them are homeless... Personal and environmental hygiene is very low. May God help them.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts by proprince(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Kardashians will soon take the lead as they always do during elections.

Kano
Kaduna
Katsina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.