Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093882 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
No he can’t check once he selects Ikeja
rs172:

You can still check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is great. Finally, you can sleep well. Lol
rs172:
Tls Victoria Island September 8 and 10 date is open, be fast before it's booked out.

I just booked and got September 8 now

@OluAjo
@TheGuyFromHR

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rs172(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yimi4real:
This is great. Finally, you can sleep well. Lol

Bro.. no be small night vigil, i do yesterday night till early hours of today oo, because of this date stuff, i slept around 4a.m, i was pissed off.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by assavin: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Local man can now can. I saw 8th of September, was having issues with my ATM card. Before I could say jack. 8th of September was sold out immediately. Had to rush and pick 10th of September. Pls, keep trying and get your digital payment ready as well. Best of lucks FAM!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good to hear this...can you upload now?

Cheers

assavin:
Local man can now can. I saw 8th of September, was having issues with my ATM card. Before I could say jack. 8th of September was sold out immediately. Had to rush and pick 10th of September. Pls, keep trying and get your digital payment ready as well. Best of lucks FAM!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
But what's your school resumption date? Isn't September 10th too far for Visa appointment?

assavin:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by assavin: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not really far. My resumption date is October 1st.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okay that's perfect , congratulations!
assavin:
Not really far. My resumption date is October 1st.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
I finally did my visa interview today. I'm happy it went well.

These are the questions i was asked:

What's your name and date of birth?
Why have you decided to study my course?
Did you considered other schools before applying to University of Strathclyde?
Why did i choose University of Strathclyde?
Have i been to the UK before?
What's my future career plans?
Where will i be staying and the kind of apartment I'll be renting?
Why did i choose to study in Scotland?
What have i been doing after my undergraduate?
How much am i earning currently?
Who will be paying for your studies?
Do I've a dependent?
Will they be traveling with me?
Do i have family and/or friends leaving in the UK?
How much am I looking at earning after my studies?
The name of my undergraduate institution?
My undergraduate qualification (BA or Bsc)?
Why did i choose to go for my studies now?
If i understood all the questions asked?

The interviewer was really nice and friendly. I'll advise those preparing for interview to be calm and truthful. It's just you having a conversation with another person.

Best of luck.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

The interviewer was really nice and friendly. I'll advise those preparing for interview to be calm and truthful. It's just you having a conversation with another person.

Best of luck.

I am glad it went well. Visa loading�

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

Best of luck.

Congratulations wink thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bayosegun(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations.

Pls when they ask of where you'll be staying, do they ask u for prove like accommodation receipt?

Do they request for hard copies credentials again, like bank statement after self upload.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
You're welcome.

Aprokodaughter:

Congratulations wink thanks for the feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
It will end in testimony!!!
You are picking up your visa in 3 weeks?
Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbp2020: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations visa fall on you soon

Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nah, he didn't. He was only interested in the area, the cost of the apartment and the type of apartment since I'll be going with my family.

Nah, they didn't ask for any other documents. The documents asked for was the documents stated in TLS email (print out of the appointment notification and your international passport). I did self upload though.

bayosegun:
Congratulations.

Pls when they ask of where you'll be staying, do they ask u for prove like accommodation receipt?

Do they request for hard copies credentials again, like bank statement after self upload.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
U.K. has almost 95% approval rate, if not more.
So congratulations to everyone having their interviews.
You have nothing to worry about if you’ve submitted the appropriate/required documents.

Just start packing your boxes & wishing farewell to family and friends smiley

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akchi32:
Nah, he didn't. He was only interested in the area, the cost of the apartment and the type of apartment since I'll be going with my family.

Nah, they didn't ask for any other documents. The documents asked for was the documents stated in TLS email (print out of the appointment notification and your international passport). I did self upload though.

Good luck brodie grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bayosegun(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
mattfeuter:

Good luck brodie grin grin

Good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Skymoore1004:
U.K. has almost 95% approval rate, if not more.
So congratulations to everyone having their interviews.
You have nothing to worry about if you’ve submitted the appropriate/required documents.

Just start packing your boxes & wishing farewell to family and friends smiley

cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good afternoon guys,

I have a few questions as per the 28 days statement of account. After print out and subsequent visa application and interview,
1. do they require the money to still be in the account after interview till the period of decision on one’s status?
2. If self-funded, do they request for evidence of source of fund like payslip, investment at the interview stage?

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingfish101: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good afternoon guys!

Please I need someone to help me clarify this 28-days account statement.. I printed my account statement on the 15th of July (ie from 17th June to 15th July) which I sent to school for CAS .. so I booked an appointment today and got August 10th for biometrics and interview. I want to know if the statement is still valid or should print a new statement for my biometric/interview on the 10th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
quille11:
Good afternoon guys,

I have a few questions as per the 28 days statement of account. After print out and subsequent visa application and interview,
1. do they require the money to still be in the account after interview till the period of decision on one’s status?
2. If self-funded, do they request for evidence of source of fund like payslip, investment at the interview stage?

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks

1. What is that money for?

2. No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Damietee: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
M
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
justwise:

1. What is that money for?

2. No

1. Tuition balance + Mtce Fees (9 months)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Was it an in person interview ? Or how was it conducted
Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

Best of luck.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wish you best of luck
Akchi32:

Do I've a dependent?

Best of luck.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Which TLS centre
kingfish101:
Good afternoon guys!

Please I need someone to help me clarify this 28-days account statement.. I printed my account statement on the 15th of July (ie from 17th June to 15th July) which I sent to school for CAS .. so I booked an appointment today and got August 10th for biometrics and interview. I want to know if the statement is still valid or should print a new statement for my biometric/interview on the 10th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nah, it was a video interview in a cubicle.

Kingp91:
Was it an in person interview ? Or how was it conducted

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why are you crying?
Aprokodaughter:

cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
quille11:

1. Tuition balance + Mtce Fees (9 months)

Then that money should be available to you even in the UK, not just after submitting your application or after the visa is out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adear: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good afternoon everyone
Please I've tried to book an appointment with iom for TB screening via email. I sent an email last week and I haven't heard from them. I also tried to use this link http://register-uktb.iom.int/uktbdp-register/login.jsp to book but it keeps saying I have an old application and to contact the office to do a new one. Kindly advise on what to do.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.