Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094062 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Risazii: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Funnily Northumbria uni have issued CAS to some people even on this platform, I don't understand the delay. We will wait for them, I hope they send it soon though

Flezi1:

From my findings Northumbria University always delay CAS, same for Coventry. I reached out to Northumbria (London) I was told they are looking at issuing CAS from on the 17th of August. You can imagine, when other schools have been issuing since July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
@duchess

Roger that,thanks.
Hello,

Coventry will request for evidence of funding (if you are self sponsored then yes your 28-30days bank statement).

You can't proceed with your application because details of your CAS are needed for it.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dejavu31: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you.

duchess90:
Hello,

Yes you should be able to. make sure you still go along with the evidence of self submission and inform them of the omission and the need to include it at TLS

Remember you will have to pay the full fee even if it is one document omitted (unless things have changed)

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
femiwaju:
hi all please any Tier 4 Edinburgh Napier University applicant in here

Napier here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Issuing CAS without 28-day statement is dependant on the school. Ask Coventry if they'd need this from you.
You can't submit your visa application without your CAS because you need information from your CAS for your visa application.
eddieifeoluwa:

Good morning house

Coventry uni are yet to issue CAS, any idea if they can issue CAS without 28 days bank statement,can I also proceed to fill my application and proceed to appointment while waiting for CAS?

My regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Normally just filling the information of your accomodation in your application is okay, no need to attach receipts. You don't need to pay before your visa application but you need to know the accomodation options available to you.
If you have family that you'd be staying with or an AirBnB / hotel accomodation that you'd be staying at, put the details in your form.
If you've paid for any accommodation, you can include the evidence of this but only 1 month maintenance cost can be deducted from what you have to show in your account even if you've paid more than one month.
obodooma:
Great People,

Please i need help now.
Do i need to pay for accommodation and attach the receipt while apply or will just booking without payment be ok.
If i must pay or secure an accomodation, I will need someone around univ of derby to come to my aid.
I want a 2bedroom for myself, wife and kid

Abeg ooh make una help me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Risazii:
Funnily Northumbria uni have issued CAS to some people even on this platform, I don't understand the delay. We will wait for them, I hope they send it soon though

Have you picked a transition date. They need this to know when best to issue you CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
eddieifeoluwa:

Good morning house

Coventry uni are yet to issue CAS, any idea if they can issue CAS without 28 days bank statement,can I also proceed to fill my application and proceed to appointment while waiting for CAS?

My regards,

I think all Universities now request for the 28 - 30 days bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsChidi: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi guys. For January 2021, when is the most appropriate time to start ones admission process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
MsChidi:
Hi guys. For January 2021, when is the most appropriate time to start ones admission process?

U should have started even b4 now. Though u still have to meet up if you can start the admission process today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
babaoloola:

Abeg not all, please don't confuse people with this statement. The University I applied to did not ask me for bank statement and I was issued my cas within a week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tinadear: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
spotgetj:

U should have started even b4 now. Though u still have to meet up if you can start the admission process today.
Jesu.. ..my transcript is not yet out. Hope I can meet up if I start by September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Abeg not all, please don't confuse people with this statement. The University I applied to did not ask me for bank statement and I was issued my cas within a week.

That's just a personal observation, I'm sorry house.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello All, Happy Sunday.
My statement will be due for printing on Wednesday ,pls can I fill and pay for IHS and visa fee on Monday while I print and submit application on Wednesday the same day I print the bank statement.

It is only my Bsc that was stated on my CAS though I also submitted 2 reference letters to process the admission.I am thinking of also submitting the same reference letter when uploading documents for my visa application, I ,however do not have the originals as they were mailed to me by my referees.I know we are required to go along with the originals of all uploaded documents.I don't know they will accept the copies as they aren't originals

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by obytex12: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi my people hope we are all well. ... please what advice do you have for someone going to Manchester city to study? Job wise..learnt that East London is more better compare to West
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
If you print your bank statement on Wednesday, the statement must show that you held the funds for 28-days before your application on Monday.

If the funds in your account will just clock 28 days on Wednesday (assumed based on your "due for printing on Wednesday" statement), pls don't submit your application before Thursday as it will lead to a refusal since the money wouldn't have spent 28 days in your account before your submission on Monday. You can submit on Thursday which will be your 29th day to cover any count error on your part before printing for the 28-day period.
Your application date is the day you pay your visa fees (usually the maximum of few hours after application submission), not the date you print your bank statement.

You don't need to submit the reference letters used for your admission, that's for the school's internal admission process.

Submit only what's stated in your CAS plus other supporting documents like your bank statement, TB test, passport, employer letter (if applicable) etc.
Luseyi:
Hello All, Happy Sunday.
My statement will be due for printing on Wednesday ,pls can I fill and pay for IHS and visa fee on Monday while I print and submit application on Wednesday the same day I print the bank statement.

It is only my Bsc that was stated on my CAS though I also submitted 2 reference letters to process the admission.I am thinking of also submitting the same reference letter when uploading documents for my visa application, I ,however do not have the originals as they were mailed to me by my referees.I know we are required to go along with the originals of all uploaded documents.I don't know they will accept the copies as they aren't originals

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Can you be more specific pls? Are you headed to Manchester, East London or West London? Or do you just want a comparison of the 3 locations? London is almost 4 hours away from Manchester hence, my question.
obytex12:
Hi my people hope we are all well. ... please what advice do you have for someone going to Manchester city to study? Job wise..learnt that East London is more better compare to West
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
I dont know about this but if i am to make an educative guess my ans will be no but you can email them and talk to them about it
eddieifeoluwa:

Yes I heard they have started issuing CAS,please do you have an idea if they can issue CAS without 28 days bank statement.

Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
If your statement will be due for printing on Wednesday,wait till Thursday before you apply for your visa application
Luseyi:
Hello All, Happy Sunday.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Not all universities currently but it seems like it will be a mandatory requirement for 2021.

We will see by then smiley
babaoloola:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Not all universities currently but it seems like it will be a mandatory requirement for 2021.

We will see by then smiley

Sure person wink wink

Can you name some biko??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please, how long does it take to get TB test (sputum) result? Xray takes a day based on experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
You mean universities that not currently requiring the statement or the opposite?

babaoloola:

Sure person wink wink

Can you name some biko??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dduchess90(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Manchester is pretty.... grin grin

obytex12:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Risazii: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oh no I haven't. I saw on the website that they would send a questionnaire when you request for the CAS to be sent but they didn't email me any questionnaire when I sent them a mail

Cigbojugha:

Have you picked a transition date. They need this to know when best to issue you CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Risazii:
Oh no I haven't. I saw on the website that they would send a questionnaire when you request for the CAS to be sent but they didn't email me any questionnaire when I sent them a mail

You need to search you mail for it. Check all folders and if possible use the search icon.

According to them, you answer to that question and their constant monitoring of the TAT of visa issuance will help them know when to issue you CAS after you meet all CAS requirements.

Start date for September intake is 28 September and may not extend it but they have created a transition period even till November to enable you travel but you will still need to first enroll online if you are unable yo travel before the start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zeecos(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tinadear:
Jesu.. ..my transcript is not yet out. Hope I can meet up if I start by September
Yes, you can. Some universities might even allow you apply by November, depending in the course you intend to apply for.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by noblealuu: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please should I address my reference letters as " To Whom it may concern"?

I wanna start applying to schools by next month for September 2021 intake. Is it too early?

I have the student copy of my transcript and degree certificate handy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hallo
femiwaju:
hi all please any Tier 4 Edinburgh Napier University applicant in here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cigbojugha:

You need to search you mail for it. Check all folders and if possible use the search icon.

According to them, you answer to that question and their constant monitoring of the TAT of visa issuance will help them know when to issue you CAS after you meet all CAS requirements.

Start date for September intake is 28 September and may not extend it but they have created a transition period even till November to enable you travel but you will still need to first enroll online if you are unable yo travel before the start date.

I have filled the questionnaire over a weekend ago. Picked September transition date. I have even started online since August 1st. Still no vas. Everyone in my class online have same challenges. What Campus are u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=mimilyrics post=92625044]Issuing CAS without 28-day statement is dependant on the school. Ask Coventry if they'd need this from you.
You can't submit your visa application without your CAS because you need information from your CAS for your visa application.

Okay boss,it was stated in my conditional letter to send the bank statement but my statement is yet to mature tho it will mature tomorrow,I will print and scan it to them straight away.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello house, I’m new here. Anyone going to UWE? I’d be applying for my visa online tomorrow.

Glad to be part of this group x

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.