Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094188 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by just4obitex(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello house please I have a question, my statement of account is still counting, but I want to go for my Tb test. My question is can I go ahead knowing fully well that my statement isn't ready yet because I stay very far from abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
I think all Universities now request for the 28 - 30 days bank statement.

Not at all but majority of them does.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
just4obitex:
Hello house please I have a question, my statement of account is still counting, but I want to go for my Tb test. My question is can I go ahead knowing fully well that my statement isn't ready yet because I stay very far from abuja.

Yes you can. I’d advise you book an appointment now as the slots are almost filled up. Did my 2 weeks ago but my statement got ready last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibromoney:
Please, how long does it take to get TB test (sputum) result? Xray takes a day based on experience.

You’d get it same day. Mine too about two hours to get my result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Ibromoney post=92632503]Please, how long does it take to get TB test (sputum) result? Xray takes a day based on experience. [/quot

I was told sputum result takes 8 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks for your effort and response. Xray takes a day but sputum involves splitting saliva for 3 days. And the result time is what I wanted to be sure about. May God bless you.
ZabethMay:

You’d get it same day. Mine too about two hours to get my result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks.
[quote author=Sonarirok post=92636558][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by femiwaju: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
cdaniel:
Hallo
hi daniel i sent you a mail just now, kindly check please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by femiwaju: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
bisi16:

Napier here.
hi bisi i sent you a mail, can we napians connect ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Hello house, I’m new here. Anyone going to UWE? I’d be applying for my visa online tomorrow.

Glad to be part of this group x

I am. Pls let's connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Flezi1:

I have filled the questionnaire over a weekend ago. Picked September transition date. I have even started online since August 1st. Still no vas. Everyone in my class online have same challenges. What Campus are u?

Since its not peculiar to you and you have done the needful, it will come soon. Maybe before this week ends.

I am going to London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
spotgetj:

I am. Pls let's connect

Drop a means to contact you privately x
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Risazii: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok thanks for this info, let me check

Cigbojugha:

You need to search you mail for it. Check all folders and if possible use the search icon.

According to them, you answer to that question and their constant monitoring of the TAT of visa issuance will help them know when to issue you CAS after you meet all CAS requirements.

Start date for September intake is 28 September and may not extend it but they have created a transition period even till November to enable you travel but you will still need to first enroll online if you are unable yo travel before the start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You mean universities that not currently requiring the statement or the opposite?

Thanks Baba...

Ones not currently requesting cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Henwil: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Hello house, I’m new here. Anyone going to UWE? I’d be applying for my visa online tomorrow.

Glad to be part of this group x

I am let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by just4obitex(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks a bunch
ZabethMay:

Yes you can. I’d advise you book an appointment now as the slots are almost filled up. Did my 2 weeks ago but my statement got ready last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello, please does it mean that schools with transition period can let you travel after the start date?
Cigbojugha:

You need to search you mail for it. Check all folders and if possible use the search icon.

According to them, you answer to that question and their constant monitoring of the TAT of visa issuance will help them know when to issue you CAS after you meet all CAS requirements.

Start date for September intake is 28 September and may not extend it but they have created a transition period even till November to enable you travel but you will still need to first enroll online if you are unable yo travel before the start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is there walk-in without appointment in TLS? How much please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hebraeem:
Hello, please does it mean that schools with transition period can let you travel after the start date?

I don't know for other schools. I only know of Northumbria University.

You can travel after your start date provided you enrolled online on your start date and commence lectures online while you continue your visa process to enable you travel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by missnigeria: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
femiwaju:
hi all please any Tier 4 Edinburgh Napier University applicant in here

Yes Napier
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Apologises for my late response.

N.B: These universities are based on people’s experience, not mine. I do not intend to study again in the U.K. and have not personally pursued anymore applications.

Here are some schools I know of..
Hertfordshire University
Salford University
Sheffield Hallam Uni
Northampton Uni
Oxford Brookes Uni
Ulster Uni
Bournemouth Uni
Birmingham City Uni
Roehampton Uni
London Metropolitan Uni

Again these are just based on what I know from people’s experience when I was in U.K. WhatsApp groups. It may have changed now, so I stand to be corrected.

Nevertheless, I hope this helps.
All the best smiley

babaoloola:

Thanks Baba...

Ones not currently requesting cool

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peterveo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello Ibromoney, Sputum results takes 8 weeks or more from the day you gave the last sample.

Ibromoney:
Thanks for your effort and response. Xray takes a day but sputum involves splitting saliva for 3 days. And the result time is what I wanted to be sure about. May God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks.
peterveo:
Hello Ibromoney, Sputum results takes 8 weeks or more from the day you gave the last sample.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Apologises for my late response.

N.B: These universities are based on people’s experience, not mine. I do not intend to study again in the U.K. and have not personally pursued anymore applications.

Hertfordshire University
Salford University

Sheffield Hallam Uni
Northampton Uni
Oxford Brookes Uni
Ulster Uni
Bournemouth Uni
Birmingham City Uni
Roehampton Uni
London Metropolitan Uni

Again these are just based on what I know from people’s experience when I was in U.K. WhatsApp groups. It may have changed now, so I stand to be corrected.

All the best smiley

Please what statement are you making about these schools?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Skymoore1004 post=92645979]Apologises for my late response.

Hertfordshire University
Salford University
Sheffield Hallam Uni
Northampton Uni
Oxford Brookes Uni
Ulster Uni
Bournemouth Uni
Birmingham City Uni
Roehampton Uni
London Metropolitan Uni

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by addictiv(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello Gurus, Pls what re the top sites for booking accommodation in UK?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2020
He was asking about universities that are not currently asking for bank statements before issuing CAS.

quille11:

Please what statement are you making about these schools?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ykaa(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would love to have your advice on some questions.

1. I was fortunate to secure a full scholarship to study at the University of Liverpool. Would I still need to attach my bank statement to my UK visa application if I am applying alone?

2. Is anyone here currently at or about to start their studies at the University of Liverpool? I'm hoping we could link up.

3. I wish to go with my family (4 including myself), would you advise we apply at the same time or sequentially?

4. If we want to leave for the UK at the same time, what would advise we put in place?

Thanks for your kind efforts and best regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fame2me79: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2020
missnigeria:

Yes Napier

Yes Napier too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Ok, thanks. Anyone know if Teesside or Huddersfield got transition period and arrangements like that?
Cigbojugha:

I don't know for other schools. I only know of Northumbria University.

You can travel after your start date provided you enrolled online on your start date and commence lectures online while you continue your visa process to enable you travel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Justwise
Ibromoney:
Is there walk-in without appointment in TLS? How much please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.