Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087635 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Acuna91: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please who knows anything about ATAS certificate and how much does it cost.

Urgent please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

Start from this link
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme

Cheers

Acuna91:
Please who knows anything about [b]ATAS certificat[/b]e and how much does it cost.

Urgent please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
smocky:
Can I possibly send you a mail?

Yes, you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HerMoney: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Phenmeson:

I don't school in Brighton but can give you most information you need. In summary, Brighton is a nice Tourist area, with nice seaside. Am happy to help you with other info

Hello. Pls I need more info about Brighton. I will be going to Sussex University in Brighton.

What's the weather like?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HerMoney: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hi guys. Please how did you pay your visa fees and IHS fees, which is 648 pounds together right?

Do you pay online with a debit card?

What exchange rates do they use?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please which site is so good in search of shared flat accommodation..

HerMoney:

Hello. Pls I need more info about Brighton. I will be going to Sussex University in Brighton.

What's the weather like?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Firstlady00: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
browneyes7:
Please guys, Who is going to University of East London. Please let us connect

I’m going for university of East London also
Please send me your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jumat14(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please, I want to know the requirements for tuberculosis test and the amount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please those searching for appointment dates, kindly notify us if any comes up.(TLS Ikeja)
I have been on it for hours.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Try Spareroom or gumtree

OBYNOWEST12:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Waledarep(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
lynniebabes:
Anyone going to Huddersfield University? Meanwhile their tution is 14,500 pounds and they also have Nigerian scholarship of 4K pounds. Meaning you pay 10,500 for the course which is not bad.

Got September Start date admission with them for MBA 3 days ago but have replied them for the possibility of deferring the admission offer till January 2021 start date.
Are you going there too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Firstlady00:

I’m going for university of East London also
Please send me your email

I sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Marinella: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
anihelin:

September 2020

HI Guys
I also got admission into Ulster January 2021
Please how can we connect?
My email ugo.inbox@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Studentroost
OBYNOWEST12:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
HerMoney:

What's the weather like?

Thanks

The weather of London & Sussex is is almost the same. Brighton is a beautiful place and Tourist area. During summer na for yu to dey waka go the sea to collect fresh air. As a student, is advisable you check for cheaper accommodation in Brighton and if not, you can move to town close to Brighton and commute on bus to your university. If you need 9ja food stuff, buy a London Travelcard and travel on weekends, is about 70mins on train to London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please help. How do I recognise a free appointment date on TLS site? Some dates are showing sold others are not. Help a brother still looking out for appointment date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
HerMoney:
Hi guys. Please how did you pay your visa fees and IHS fees, which is 648 pounds together right?

Do you pay online with a debit card?

What exchange rates do they use?

Thanks
With my payment, $1020 for IHS and $473 for visa fee. I find out that your circumstance( course start& end date, location of institution etc) will determine how much the system will bring for you to pay. Paid with my dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbeskey: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please I need some clarification, have got September 16th date for my appointment and I submitted my application yesterday with a bank statement of 29 days. My question is, will I need to print out another on the 16th for my appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gbeskey:
Please I need some clarification, have got September 16th date for my appointment and I submitted my application yesterday with a bank statement of 29 days. My question is, will I need to print out another on the 16th for my appointment?
What date do you print out your bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbeskey: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
15th July - 12th August
solarinde:

What date do you print out your bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gbeskey:
15th July - 12th August

You can still use the statement. Since it is not up to 30 days you printed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbeskey: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you very much, meaning it will still be valid for my appointment on the 16th of September right?
solarinde:

You can still use the statement. Since it is not up to 30 days you printed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello, I’d like to ask a question on behalf of a friend. I answered but I want to be sure if I said the right thing.

Her question: “I want to ask about the bank statement - if I send in my application online today, does that mean the funds should have already been in my account for 28 days already?
Because my money is going to start counting from next Monday and will be up to 28 days next month. So can I still send in the application online today or do I have to wait for the 28 days mark before applying ?”

My response based on @mimilyrics prev answer: “pls don't submit your application before the 28 days duration as it will lead to a refusal since the money wouldn't have spent 28 days in your account before your submission. You can book for an appointment (for a date when the 28 days must have been completed). Booking a date is not mandatory on uploading of statement.”.

Guys, did I answer correctly or can she go ahead?
@mimilyrics kindly advise, thanks xx

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Hello, I’d like to ask a question on behalf of a friend. I answered but I want to be sure if I said the right thing.

Her question: “I want to ask about the bank statement - if I send in my application online today, does that mean the funds should have already been in my account for 28 days already?
Because my money is going to start counting from next Monday and will be up to 28 days next month. So can I still send in the application online today or do I have to wait for the 28 days mark before applying ?”

My response based on @mimilyrics prev answer: “pls don't submit your application before the 28 days duration as it will lead to a refusal since the money wouldn't have spent 28 days in your account before your submission. You can book for an appointment (for a date when the 28 days must have been completed). Booking a date is not mandatory on uploading of statement.”.

Guys, did I answer correctly or can she go ahead?
@mimilyrics kindly advise, thanks xx

You answered correctly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gbeskey:
Thank you very much, meaning it will still be valid for my appointment on the 16th of September right?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cheers mate cool
solarinde:

You answered correctly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbeskey: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Thank you
solarinde:

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HerMoney: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Phenmeson:

The weather of London & Sussex is is almost the same. Brighton is a beautiful place and Tourist area. During summer na for yu to dey waka go the sea to collect fresh air. As a student, is advisable you check for cheaper accommodation in Brighton and if not, you can move to town close to Brighton and commute on bus to your university. If you need 9ja food stuff, buy a London Travelcard and travel on weekends, is about 70mins on train to London.

Okay Nice. Thanks for this. I applied for the University managed accommodation, which is about 160-167 pounds a week. Everything is provided. Just come with your clothes and personal items.
I hope its safe too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Abuja 2nd and 3rd is free. Saw 25th free too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HerMoney: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2020
solarinde:
With my payment, $1020 for IHS and $473 for visa fee. I find out that your circumstance( course start& end date, location of institution etc) will determine how much the system will bring for you to pay. Paid with my dollar card

Okay. But mine shouldn't be up to this oh. It's like you're going for a program of more than 1 year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=solarinde post=92829317]Please help. How do I recognise a free appointment date on TLS site? Some dates are showing sold others are not. Help a brother still looking out for appointment date[/quote

I have gotten an appointment date now. Good luck to those still searching
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 2:47am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=solarinde post=92832669][/quote]

Which date were you able to get?
Is it for Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.