Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087531 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by anihelin(f): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Marinella:

HI Guys
I also got admission into Ulster January 2021
Please how can we connect?
My email ugo.inbox@gmail.com

I have sent you an email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lesley90: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello... pls am so worried about this . Thank haven’t got my cas from Coventry after my bank statement is over a month , I message them and they send me this message on Tuesday.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Lesley90:
Hello... pls am so worried about this . Thank haven’t got my cas from Coventry after my bank statement is over a month , I message them and they send me this message on Tuesday.

You are so worried that you didn’t think it wise to remove personal Identifiers from the photo?
And unfortunately, no one here on this thread works in the ‘CAS team’ at Coventry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi house,

Please I would like to know what is the very best answer to this question. “How would you be able to sponsor your self”. I am 35 and the funds is already in my account for 4 months now.

I intend to say I would be sponsoring myself and would seek support from family if the need arise. Do I have to include evidence such as employment letter or account balance showing how I earn. Or the answer is acceptable without any evidence.

Also find attached a sample rejection letter I saw online that is getting me scared.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by vick49: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning gurus

I want to appointment date and I’m seeing this...

No refund will be given if you wish to proceed with appointment change

It’s looking like I will forfeit the one I have before looking for another and I don’t want to take chances.

People that have once changed their appointment date should pls help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Going to Coventry also please let's connect

Lesley90:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zenith21(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Please how do i book for tls aappointmentin VI. I also need directions on their website. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020

Morning guys,I’m also going to Coventry please let’s connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2020
eddieifeoluwa:

Morning guys,I’m also going to Coventry please let’s connect.

Morning!!! I have sent you a mail.kindly respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by popplm(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Quick question pls; I printed out my statement of account for my dependent visa yesterday which is after 30 days. Today is the 31st day but I won't be able to submit my application today as the dollars needed for the payment of IHS and Visa fee of the 3 dependants will only be available on Monday. Would my statement be valid for use on Monday for the application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by w890i: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2020
solarinde:
Please help. How do I recognise a free appointment date on TLS site? Some dates are showing sold others are not. Help a brother still looking out for appointment date

HELP PLS!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Flezi1:
Hi house,

Please I would like to know what is the very best answer to this question. “How would you be able to sponsor your self”. I am 35 and the funds is already in my account for 4 months now.

I intend to say I would be sponsoring myself and would seek support from family if the need arise. Do I have to include evidence such as employment letter or account balance showing how I earn. Or the answer is acceptable without any evidence.

Also find attached a sample rejection letter I saw online that is getting me scared.

This rejection is not about self funding but is due to the fact that the applicant couldn't answer basic question such as why the school , why the course , how it would benefit and future plans

If you can answer those properly then nothing to be scared off ..... prepare well for the interview part and you be alright

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Please for those who have gotten appointment dates, do new dates come up during weekends too?
I was up at night but no available date. The assisted service is blank and the self service is showing sold up till end of September.

What's the best approach to get a date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Fwaz post=92837457]

Morning!!! I have sent you a mail.kindly respond

Hi Fwaz,

I didn’t see ur message here is my personal email eddieifeoluwa@gmail.com I will be looking forward to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Arhmiee:
Please for those who have gotten appointment dates, do new dates come up during weekends too?
I was up at night but no available date. The assisted service is blank and the self service is showing sold up till end of September.

No time. I was on it throughout yesterday till I got a closer date around 1am. You have to keep searching. Its really work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2020
HerMoney:

Okay Nice. Thanks for this. I applied for the University managed accommodation, which is about 160-167 pounds a week. Everything is provided. Just come with your clothes and personal items.
I hope its safe too.

That's great but after few months, you can try and see available room nearby Brighton such as Preston Park, London Road Brighton, Hove, Portslade you can find something cheaper than that. That can save you £150 monthly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibcdesigns(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Arhmiee:

I've got to respond to this as i was in the same shoes recently.

Throughout yesterday, i couldn't get a date, some slots had the tag "sold" while some that seemed to be free dates had just the grey unclickable patch. It was the same story all day.

Early this morning. I decided to remove all the add on services which summed up to 49k prior (services like courier delivery, flexi appointment and sms notification). So i removed all of them from cart (my checkout sum became 0 naira) and proceeded.

Lo and behold, the grey patch earlier seen turned to be dates with different time slots to choose from, and i proceeded to book a date.

I'm sure this will help alot of people.
Best Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Ibcdesigns:

I've got to respond to this as i was in the same shoes recently.

Throughout yesterday, i couldn't get a date, some slots had the tag "sold" while some that seemed to be free dates had just the grey unclickable patch. It was the same story all day.

Early this morning. I decided to remove all the add on services which summed up to 49k prior (services like courier delivery, flexi appointment and sms notification). So i removed all of them from cart (my checkout sum became 0 naira) and proceeded.

Lo and behold, the grey patch earlier seen turned to be dates with different time slots to choose from, and i proceeded to book a date.

I'm sure this will help alot of people.
Best Regards.

Thanks for responding.
My Cart is actually empty. I will try and log out and login again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by popplm(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
popplm:
Quick question pls; I printed out my statement of account for my dependent visa yesterday which is after 30 days. Today is the 31st day but I won't be able to submit my application today as the dollars needed for the payment of IHS and Visa fee of the 3 dependants will only be available on Monday. Would my statement be valid for use on Monday for the application?
someone should answer this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
popplm:

I think you'll have to print another statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2020
As long as the statement is not up to 31days old( which means 31 days from the day you printed it ,then you can use it.

gracedforever:

I think you'll have to print another statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
popplm:
someone should answer this please

U can still use it since its still within the 30 days from the day u printed the statement of account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by WINNIE9223: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello house, Please I need your advice. I applied for ATAS certificate and its been over 20 days now yet no reply from them. Should I apply for another one or just wait?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
I guess this applicant claimed he was going to sponsor himself when he was asked by the entry clearance officer ,instead of him simply stating his dad as his sponsor,yet his salary is not commensurate with the money he needs for tuition and maintenance. Furthermore,he probably couldn't demonstrate any knowledge of his course , University and neither does he knows his future plans.
In your case ,if you want to sponsor yourself then that means (1)you have to demonstrate that you earn a large sum of money as salary (2) have a letter from your employer that will state your salary and probably stating that you are on study leave (3) demonstrate how your course will further boost your career for you to want to invest such huge sum of money on education in UK.

Flezi1:
Hi house,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jumat14:
Please, I want to know the requirements for tuberculosis test and the amount.
Int passport, uk/school address, 57, 800
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Arhmiee:

Which date were you able to get?
Is it for Lagos?

Got 24th September. TLS Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Does any one have any idea if there are still dates available in August in any of the centers including Abuja? I'm trying to decide which of the centers to register with.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
gracedforever:
Does any one have any idea if there are still dates available in August in any of the centers including Abuja? I'm trying to decide which of the centers to register with.

For abuja if you process today you might still get August but earliest date that I saw as of today was Sept 2nd and 8th. So depends on when you submit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
iamlinton:
I guess this applicant claimed he was going to sponsor himself when he was asked by the entry clearance officer ,instead of him simply stating his dad as his sponsor,yet his salary is not commensurate with the money he needs for tuition and maintenance. Furthermore,he probably couldn't demonstrate any knowledge of his course , University and neither does he knows his future plans.
In your case ,if you want to sponsor yourself then that means (1)you have to demonstrate that you earn a large sum of money as salary (2) have a letter from your employer that will state your salary and probably stating that you are on study leave (3) demonstrate how your course will further boost your career for you to want to invest such huge sum of money on education in UK.

This isn’t correct.

Those documents aren’t required for T4 visa.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
liliberth:

For abuja if you process today you might still get August but earliest date that I saw as of today was Sept 2nd and 8th. So depends on when you submit.

Alright, thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
has anyone done "walk in " in TLScontact Abuja Office?

If yes, when and how did you go about it?

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sanitizer:
has anyone done "walk in " in TLScontact Abuja Office?

If yes, when and how did you go about it?

thank you.

Have you applied with Abuja TLS? If yes, what date did you get please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.