Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087368 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Those that have attended their interview and biometrics should please update us with the stage their application (this can be tracked on tls website) is so we can get an estimate on the application time.

I guess someone did his/her interview here on the 4th of August and that's 13 days from now. Considering that, those that have not been able to get a date for their interview yet will be so worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Est01233: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Could you give an example of responses that are not generic?
bisi16:

This person gave generic answers to the questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
This is a good example of interview gone wrong, TBH alot of people do not prepare enough, and do not do proper research on the school, and course they choose to study (remember you are about to spend millions)

Also there is a misconception that once all documents are complete you will get the visa, clearly as seen in @dejavu's sample copy that it isn't always the case.

Your answers should be from you and not anyone else, you should be as natural as you can be not cram them. These guys are experienced and can easily tell a lie when Study Visa seems like a getaway route.

Prepare and be Sincere.

Cheers

Dejavu31:
Saw this online. To help people prepare.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys, please what is the deadline for uploading documents before biometric? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Please who has used a zenith bank naira mastercard to pay their visa fees? Did it go through? I know first bank card will go through with 500dollar limit. I need to know if same applies to zenith bank mastercard

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, please can I make a transfer from my Bank app for the IOM payment and show them the screenshot as payment proof? The queue here in the bank is terrible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes. That's what I did. You don't have to step foot in the bank

brainz360:
Hello, please can I make a transfer from my Bank app for the IOM payment and show them the screenshot as payment proof? The queue here in the bank is terrible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
stjoan:
Yes. That's what I did. You don't have to step foot in the bank

Thanks.
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
pittoilet:
Those that have attended their interview and biometrics should please update us with the stage their application (this can be tracked on tls website) is so we can get an estimate on the application time.

I guess someone did his/her interview here on the 4th of August and that's 13 days from now. Considering that, those that have not been able to get a date for their interview yet will be so worried.

You can download the TLS app and track your application there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi please I have a question regarding the tier 4 visa funds
My opening balance started 18th July
However no transaction was made till 29th July which was tuition deposit. Is that a problem
The 30 days is 18th July to 17th august and the money never fell below the required amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
QueensRoad1:
However no transaction was made till 29th July which was tuition deposit. Is that a problem
The 30 days is 18th July to 17th august and the money never fell below the required amount

No.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Latito442(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
@Youngee34, no sir.

Are you going for a walk in please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
It’s still at the DMC. It’s been there for 12 days now.
pittoilet:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good afternoon.

Please while applying for the tier 4 dependant visa for my daughter, there was an error in the first letter of her middle name and i have already paid for the ihs and visa fee. I have written a letter to state the correction but i am just wondering what my chances are?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Processing takes 15 working days so it’s been 9 working days. 6 more working days to go and you can expect a decision

I wish you a successful application

Yimi4real:
It’s still at the DMC. It’s been there for 12 days now.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes you can pay by bank transfer but I would suggest printing out the payment receipt as opposed to showing them a screenshot on your phone. Have the receipt handy

brainz360:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes, thank you. Was just responding to who asked for the application stage. Sometimes it is gotten earlier than the 3 weeks too
naledis:
Processing takes 15 working days so it’s been 9 working days. 6 more working days to go and you can expect a decision

I wish you a successful application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
solarinde:
Hi guys, please what is the deadline for uploading documents before biometric? Thanks
I still uploaded 1hr before my biometrics. Yours might be different, technical hitch etc but this is my own experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Est01233:
Could you give an example of responses that are not generic?
You must have your peculiar reason for choosing the course. Example, school A has better modules than school B. Those kind of answers. Not generic answers regarding employability and stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by everyevery: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Five affordable universities for MSc In IT related courses please anyone with an helpful information please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please help with responses ejor

Messyodi:
Good afternoon.

Please while applying for the tier 4 dependant visa for my daughter, there was an error in the first letter of her middle name and i have already paid for the ihs and visa fee. I have written a letter to state the correction but i am just wondering what my chances are?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lesley90: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, good people in the house , please i need to know if the uk university can extend enrolment due to there delay in issuance of CAS. cos i have to do another bank statement which going to last for another 28days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Youngee34: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sorry, but your question isn't really clear.
What do you mean by opening balance?
Do you mean the maintenance/tuition fee was deposited on the 18th or 29th of July?

If it's 29th, 28 days start counting on the 29th.

QueensRoad1:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
everyevery:
Five affordable universities for MSc In IT related courses please anyone with an helpful information please?

Edgehill University- Cyber security, IT management and Security 9480 pounds

Leeds Beckette University 10k pounds

Both MSCs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Baztardmods: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please does anybody know how one can send money to his brother in Canada to help him pay for UK IHS. The black market rate for dollar doesn't make sense, I am looking at processing thru CBN but the problem is that u can't do so if not tru a business/school.. Any idea how to send dis money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olaypappy: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lesley90:
Hello, good people in the house , please i need to know if the uk university can extend enrolment due to there delay in issuance of CAS. cos i have to do another bank statement which going to last for another 28days .

The latest day I can arrive in the UK as stated on my CAS is in November so it's possible but I think you should confirm from your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes thanks, will print my statement tomorrow and put in my application also.

solarinde:

That means the money completed 28 days today. Please wait until tomorrow before you print out the statement. Then you are good to go. Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Est01233: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why not just cancel the application, then put in a new one?. The Visa application fee will be refunded if biometrics isnt done yet while the IHS will definitely be refunded
Messyodi:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Baztardmods:
Please does anybody know how one can send money to his brother in Canada to help him pay for UK IHS. The black market rate for dollar doesn't make sense, I am looking at processing thru CBN but the problem is that u can't do so if not tru a business/school.. Any idea how to send dis money?

The canada brother Visa debit as an example can be used to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Baztardmods: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
LagosismyHome:

The canada brother Visa debit as an example can be used to pay
There is no money in it, so we looking to fund it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Baztardmods:

There is no money in it, so we looking to fund it

Ah ok... maybe you check the canada thread if there anyone looking to exchange naira for CA dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
The error is on the application form alone right? Your letter of explanation should suffice, no need to panic. We made an error on my spouse’s application in 2017 and it was more “serious” than first letter of name as in your case but it didn’t affect anything cause we got the visa. Be hopeful!
Messyodi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.