Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091371 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Hebraeem:
Good morning, please I'm trying to fill my IOM form to register for my appointment and there's the "address and phone number in the UK". I'm not sure what I'm suppose to fill there. I'm a novice oo

I used the university's contact details when we went for the TB test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Hebraeem:
Good morning, please I'm trying to fill my IOM form to register for my appointment and there's the "address and phone number in the UK". I'm not sure what I'm suppose to fill there. I'm a novice oo
Your school address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you sir
TheGuyFromHR:

I used the university's contact details when we went for the TB test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you sir/Ma. And the phone number too?
toysleek:

Your school address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dduchess90(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello,

The date of application is the date you submit , pay IHS /Visa fees online. Note the forex rate on that date and compare with what you have as maintenance funds

Cheers

marcDgreat:

sorry but this "date of application" is it the date you submit your application online/book online or the date you submit at the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seun4paul(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2020
ELff:

Please how did you get the paga verve card? Does it have a monthly limit?

If you have a verve card and you have a paga account. You can use the payment option. Just open a paga account, then link your verve card to it. U are good to go. Above 1000 USD is their limit

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dduchess90(f): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello,

For now, no one knows when priority or super priority will resume, when it will TLS will put up the notifcation on their website.

Try to plan like it may not happen soon

Cheers

hadidej:
Hello House, Does anyone have any idea if priority or super priority visa application will start soon? My school sent my offer letter (A course with professional experience)since Feb but due to the pandemic offered me the same course (Just last week)but with no professional experience or wait till January. I have already planned towards September and that January isnt acceptable to me. So now they have to send me another offer letter, and then CAS etc. I feel a bit panicky because their processes seem slow to me. School resumes Sept. So my plan B is priority or super priority visa if worse comes to worst. So any one has any idea if that process(priority) might start soon? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Hebraeem:
Thank you sir/Ma. And the phone number too?
Yes and postcode
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Of the school, thanks again.
toysleek:

Yes and postcode
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
One month..have you filled your genuine intention form and CAS request form
Oby200:
Hi guys. Please those who have gotten CAS from university of Chester, how long after payment of school fees did it take before you got your CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dora1996: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Study and work in Cyprus

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luxiana19(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you

dduchess90:
Hello,

Yes you have to.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Please who knows if university of Huddersfield offers digital marketing for masters.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Lol, we are itching to hear the good news too now. For those that did 4th of August like me, the 15 working days(3 weeks) given ends next week o so still on track. Haven’t heard anything, application still at DMC so we are not hoarding good news. It will end in praise for all of us o (Amen)
Docuzor:
Those that did interview ending July and first week of August.
Is their no response yet?

At least you guys should share good news here to encourage others.

The only interview feedback we have gotten in this group has been bad news.

Good news will go a long way in cheering people up and giving them extra motivation.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2020
You should have checked the school website first.
https://courses.hud.ac.uk/full-time/postgraduate/digital-marketing-msc
Sulis:
Please who knows if university of Huddersfield offers digital marketing for masters.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2020
I NEED HELP.
PLEASE, WHEN UPLOADING MY DOCUMENTS, THOSE THINGS LISTED UNDER MY CAS, WILL THEY BE PLACED UNDER STUDIES EVIDENCE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by remioshy(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2020
phalexnaps:

Which of the center ?
Ikeja. I tried to see if I can change to V. I but not possible. As I said I can pay for the help. If you can help pls let me know or anyone who can .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mrpudikin: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2020
dduchess90:
Hello,

The date of application is the date you submit , pay IHS /Visa fees online. Note the forex rate on that date and compare with what you have as maintenance funds

Cheers

Is it that same bank statement you take to your appointment even if the appointment 1 month plus?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by GbengaGbenga(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Good day All. Since I made my payment yesterday, I have tried with no success yet to get a date/schedule an appointment for Tier4 visa at Ikeja.

I sent an email to TLScontact and they made me know that there are currently no time slots for Tier4 visa appointment for Ikeja. I was worried that they didn't inform us about this development otherwise I wouldn't have chosen Ikeja. I have written to UK Gov office to know when these slots at Ikeja will be open.

I will advice Tier4 visa folks about to schedule appointments to avoid Ikeja and instead opt for VI. A fellow classmate had her interview last week at VI and it was successful.

By the way, has anyone recently scheduled an appointment for Tier4 visa in Ikeja?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oby200: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Docuzor:
Took 8 days after filling of the Genuine Intention form.

Alright thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oby200: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
iamlinton:
One month..have you filled your genuine intention form and CAS request form

No, not yet. Please when am I supposed to fill it. I haven’t been informed about it.

I just filled my form A at the bank today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Docuzor(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Amen o. It will end in Praise.

UK isn't US in visa acceptance.
They shouldn't begin now.

Yimi4real:
Lol, we are itching to hear the good news too now. For those that did 4th of August like me, the 15 working days(3 weeks) given ends next week o so still on track. Haven’t heard anything, application still at DMC so we are not hoarding good news. It will end in praise for all of us o (Amen)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Good day house,
please, who knows how long it takes to get a refund if i decide to cancel this stuff abeg. I can not be suffering myself like this. this Ikeja and their wahala have dealt with me severely.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Sommylove5:

Did you get anyone at the end?

I already got sept 15th two days ago. I was hoping to Amend my date to 25th. From the look of things i will have to try walk in and go with my dependants on their day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by GbengaGbenga(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
90days for refund. If you cancel, are you going to reapply and choose VI or Abuja? Ikeja is a mess.

Capitalbase:
Good day house,
please, who knows how long it takes to get a refund if i decide to cancel this stuff abeg. I can not be suffering myself like this. this Ikeja and their wahala have dealt with me severely.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Capitalbase:
Good day house,

JUST CHECK AROUND 6 TO 7PM TODAY BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO DO THAT
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Once you send your Telex copy to the school via email. You get your unconditional offer(if you don't have any pending documents to submit ) ,you will also be sent two forms(genuine internation and CAS request form to fill ),you will need to submit your bank statement too.

Oby200:

No, not yet. Please when am I supposed to fill it. I haven’t been informed about it.

I just filled my form A at the bank today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by w890i: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2020
This is my plan too o..I am presently at Ikeja...I have still been unable to book any date...so walk-in nor fit reach me...If i am sure i will get a refund , i will opt for it and pick VI or even Abuja!

Benediktejike:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Benediktejike:

Thanks bro.
I will definitely do that.

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by w890i: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
This is my plan too o..I am presently at Ikeja...I have still been unable to book any date...so walk-in nor fit reach me...If i am sure i will get a refund , i will opt for it and pick VI or even Abuja!

Capitalbase:
Good day house,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kaylov12: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Messyodi:
Still refreshing. Was hoping to get 25th Aug angry
Hi, were you fortunate to get an appointment?. I have been on it since forever and nothing is forthcoming. V.I tls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.