Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091176 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
babaoloola:

This life no balance, really. undecided angry grin

Bros, you don follow reason the matter.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
rukkykelvin:

This is what I keep seeing.

Switch between assisted service and self service.
Then try using another browser.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
No
toyclicks:
Do you mean amended appointment?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don Chang browser tire anyway I will keep trying
TheGuyFromHR:

Change browsers and keep trying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
uche06:
Please is it possible to use part time work and placements to study Nursing in the UK.
Can I use part time job to pay my tuition for nursing with installment payment.
I'm i eligible for 5000Gbp funding for health degree.

Are you a Uk resident? Cause only Uk residents who qualify for student support loan are eligible for the £5000 learning support fund.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
uche06:
Please is it possible to use part time work and placements to study Nursing in the UK.
Can I use part time job to pay my tuition for nursing with installment payment.
I'm i eligible for 5000Gbp funding for health degree.

Also, you are not paid during placement as it’s part of your learning module.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by amaeve(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
rukkykelvin:
Anybody here for Abuja centre been able to book an appointment yet.

Help a brother!
11th is gone but I just saw 14th
How are you searching?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
By friday, those grey part will open up, am talking from experience... check btw 5-7pm on friday. Good luck.
Dfazz:
I don Chang browser tire anyway I will keep trying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Alright thanks
tanimofe:
By friday, those grey part will open up, am talking from experience... check btw 5-7pm on friday. Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

Switch between assisted service and self service.
Then try using another browser.

Thank you so much @TheGuyFromHR and @amaeve, the browser was the issue. I have been able to book September 11th. Hopefully I can do a walk-in on Friday.

Guys avoid using firefox for you application.

This platform has help me alot.

Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello, the latest resumption date on my CAS is October 1st, whereas my interview is slated for 14th of September. I hope I can resume any time in Oct?
Fwaz:
What's your latest resumption date? You can start your course online you know..some schools are giving till February as latest resumption date..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by neyobeatz: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
rukkykelvin:

Thank you so much @TheGuyFromHR and @amaeve, the browser was the issue. I have been able to book September 11th. Hopefully I can do a walk-in on Friday.

Thanks once again.

Which browser did you use??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
neyobeatz:

Which browser did you use??

Chrome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please have you had a previous Visa refusal either for study or visit?.
Passsegun:
Good afternoon to the gurus in the house.

Please I got a worrisome email from UKVI today.

Please can someone tell me what this means and it's implications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oaina: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am sure we were interviewed by the same person. She was typing slowly and kept telling me to repeat and later she’ll ask if there’s anything other point I like to add� I like her tho cos I wasn’t tensed at all.

No it was VI yesterday.
I was frustrated also couldn’t even talk well cause the interruption was crazy.
Yes she was aged.
Did my best to mention important and key words so that made me feel better [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
rukkykelvin:

Thanks once again.
Please can you come back and give feedback when you’re done with the walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oaina:
I am sure we were interviewed by the same person. She was typing slowly and kept telling me to repeat and later she’ll ask if there’s anything other point I like to add� I like her tho cos I wasn’t tensed at all.

Yes no tension at all and only 5 questions or so !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
I intend to upload my documents under self service. Please under what category should i put these

CAS
TB CERT
CERTIFICATE
TRANSCRIPT
IT CERTIFICATIONS

PREVIOUS VISA
ADDITIONAL COVER LETTER

Also can i combine the documents so i can upload just one document for each category e.g for studies evidence, can i combine CAS+CERT+TRANSCRIPT
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anitaamich:

Please can you come back and give feedback when you’re done with the walk in

Okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by missjones1(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pls my wonderful people,pls help ooh ..I went for uk tier 4 interview yesterday,around 4:30pm we (8 students ) were told to go that the interviewer said he’s done for the day and we shouldn’t bother coming next day for interview...that they may or may not call for phone interview..they said is 50/50....pls am really confused here ,has anyone experienced this?i really need answers to put my hrt at peace

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bourne007(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Nothing to worry about. They may or may not call. If I recall, there was an applicant on the last thread in the same situation and got his visa. They will definitely call if you application isn't straightforward.

All the best

missjones1:
Pls my wonderful people,pls help ooh ..I went for uk tier 4 interview yesterday,around 4:30pm we (8 students ) were told to go that the interviewer said he’s done for the day and we shouldn’t bother coming next day for interview...that they may or may not call for phone interview..they said is 50/50....pls am really confused here ,has anyone experienced this?i really need answers to put my hrt at peace

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ewunugaab: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Really?
What Visa center please?

missjones1:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bukiegbegi: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
She was sooo nice to me. I’ll recommend her over the other guy. Three people did their interview with her, the other guy was still grilling one guy!

Oaina:

No it was VI yesterday.
I was frustrated also couldn’t even talk well cause the interruption was crazy.
Yes she was aged.
Did my best to mention important and key words so that made me feel better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Which Visa center pls
Self service or assisted

rukkykelvin:

Thanks once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by harsol(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2020
I'm still having problems paying for my IHS. Tried using Págà but yet to be upgraded. Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lukzy500: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Pls anybody in university of Plymouth. Pls can I knw about the city , job wise and how is there admission like. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fabulous05(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Please what’s the dollar amount for a standard visa fee and IHS for one year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by felixfrz(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Please anyone who can help with my bank statement with interest, it's urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Passsegun: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2020
@cdaniel, I haven't had visa refusal for either at all.

Anyone who got the not straight forward email and got a second phone interview with the UKVI?

Can you share what you were asked?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamalicious007: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone going to Anglia Ruskin University this September?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sweetkid: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Hello house. Please what is the correct currency converter I can use for my bank statement is it oanda or aboki fx? And must the money be in pounds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.