Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1090926 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ewunugaab: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi, where's your Visa center? My interview date is on Tuesday, and I noticed you're going to the University of Stirling. I'm also going to the University of Stirling. Maybe we can meet. Between, my Visa center is at VI. Thanks

Bashybabe2020:
Lmao why am I getting cold feet ��going to walk-in on Tuesday my agency said it’s N45,000 but someone here mentioned N42,000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olarewajuo: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pls guys, is anyone having issue paying IHS for dependent visa.. the site is showing under upgrade.

Pls help a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
What do you mean by First application?
solarinde:
Please if I may ask, was this your first application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
tanimofe:

Please which centre where you interviewed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RonaldJAY: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ewunugaab:
Hi, where's your Visa center? My interview date is on Tuesday, and I noticed you're going to the University of Stirling. I'm also going to the University of Stirling. Maybe we can meet. Between, my Visa center is at VI. Thanks

But why are people always using agents when they are all educated enough to follow simple procedures and get things done by themselves.i don’t get this whole agents stuff every time as if agents gives visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
tanimofe:

I mean is this the first time you are applying for a UK visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Colney25: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone going to Hull? Let’s link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
please my e-family what's the easiest route to locating TLS Ikeja as I am coming out of Lagos,
I no too sabi road ooooo
Edakun ejoo!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dfazz:
please my e-family what's the easiest route to locating TLS Ikeja as I am coming out of Lagos,
I no too sabi road ooooo
Edakun ejoo!!!

Out of Lagos?
- from ojodu Berger side? I.e Ibadan
- from Sango toll gate side? I.e Abeokuta
- via flight or water ways?
Please state which route or means so that you can be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ibadan
solarinde:

Out of Lagos?
- from ojodu Berger side? I.e Ibadan
- from Sango toll gate side? I.e Abeokuta
- via flight or water ways?
Please state which route or means so that you can be properly guided.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fg-bars-air-france-lufthansa-klm-others/

Na wa.
How many international airlines operate into Nigeria in the first place, that they want to ban some?
BA, Virgin, Emirates and Ethiopian will cash out big time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
RonaldJAY:

But why are people always using agents when they are all educated enough to follow simple procedures and get things done by themselves.i don’t get this whole agents stuff every time as if agents gives visa
E for Effort and another for Jumping into conclusion .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dfazz:
I no too sabi road ooooo
Edakun ejoo!!!
berger is the closest and fastest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't leave in Lagos how do I commute from berger or ojota to the center. Thanks
Bashybabe2020:
berger is the closest and fastest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dfazz:
Ibadan

Ask your driver his last bus stop, if Berger, you can drop and enter bus going towards Ikeja inside. Tell the driver you are going under the bridge from Ikeja under bridge, take bus going to Maryland and tell the conductor you will drop at Abule bus stop. TLS will be directly opposite where you drop.
From Ojota/ Maryland, take bus going to Ikeja, tell the driver you are going to drop at Abule bus stop. TLS will be 10seconds walk from where you drop.
Anyone that has a better idea can help too. Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dfazz:
I don't leave in Lagos how do I commute from berger or ojota to the center. Thanks
My description is not straight forward but I’ll try and if you’re confused just take a taxify/uber and put tls ikeja .

From ojota a bus to Maryland stop at Mobil filling station , take a bus to ikeja and stop at gtb it’s not far from Gtb .

If you don’t get this my description please look out for a better one on the group or use a taxify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ipassu: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Please how do the value time added services from TLScontact work? I have premium, prime time and a regular booking for me and my dependants. How do we go about it on the interveiw date.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/insights and sorry if you think its a silly question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
solarinde:

Ask your driver his last bus stop, if Berger, you can drop and enter bus going towards Ikeja inside. Tell the driver you are going under the bridge from Ikeja under bridge, take bus going to Maryland and tell the conductor you will drop at Abule bus stop. TLS will be directly opposite where you drop.
From Ojota/ Maryland, take bus going to Ikeja, tell the driver you are going to drop at Abule bus stop. TLS will be 10seconds walk from where you drop.

This is better my description is just grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bashybabe2020:

This is better my description is just grin grin grin

That was still not bad bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
ipassu:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please how do the value time added services from TLScontact work? I have premium, prime time and a regular booking for me and my dependants. How do we go about it on the interveiw date.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/insights and sorry if you think its a silly question.
regular booking means you don't extra..
prime time and premium come at a cost.. I think all dependents have to choose either one..
they don't have any additional advantage..so just pick one of your choice or as your pocket allows..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Are you driving or using public transport?
If you're driving, once you get into Lagos, go past Berger (the very 1st bus stop after the long bridge once you cross from Ogun state to Lagos state) towards Motorways and take the turn that leads to Ojota once you drive past motorways. Drive straight on till you get to Maryland and turn right by the roundabout into Mobolaji Bank Anthony (once you turn, you will see a mobil filling station and Mr Biggs to your right) . Keep to the right and drive straight till after the church by Abule Onigbabo bus stop. TLS is the tall, white building very close to Bola memorial church.

With public transport, board a bus that can get you to Ojota/Maryland or Berger from Ibadan. If you stop at Berger, get on a bus to Ojota/Maryland. Alight at Maryland, turn to the right of the roundabout and board a bus, bike or Keke by the Mobil filling station / Mr Biggs. Tell the driver exactly where you're going (abule Onigbabo bus stop, Etiebet's place or TLS by Bola Memorial church).

Landmarks: Bola Memorial church and Eko hospital. Coming from Maryland, TLS is after Bola Memorial church and before Eko hospital.

Dfazz:
I no too sabi road ooooo
Edakun ejoo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks
solarinde:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mimi u are too much
mimilyrics:
If you're driving, once you get into Lagos, go past Berger towards Motorways and take the turn that leads to Ojota. Drive straight on till you get to Maryland and turn right by the roundabout into Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Keep to the right and drive straight till after the church by Abule Onigbabo bus stop. TLS is the tall, white building very close to Bola memorial church.

With public transport, board a bus that can get you to Ojota/Maryland or Berger from Ibadan. If you stop at Berger, get on a bus to Ojota/Maryland. Alight at Maryland, turn to the right of the roundabout and board a bus, bike or Keke. Tell the driver exactly where you're going (abule Onigbabo bus stop, Etiebet's place or TLS).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
You try wella thank you
Bashybabe2020:
My description is not straight forward but I’ll try and if you’re confused just take a taxify/uber and put tls ikeja .

From ojota a bus to Maryland stop at Mobil filling station , take a bus to ikeja and stop at gtb it’s not far from Gtb .

If you don’t get this my description please look out for a better one on the group or use a taxify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
You are all weather lol

mimilyrics:
If you're driving, once you get into Lagos, go past Berger (the very 1st bus stop after the long bridge once you cross from Ogun state to Lagos state) towards Motorways and take the turn that leads to Ojota once you drive past motorways. Drive straight on till you get to Maryland and turn right by the roundabout into Mobolaji Bank Anthony (once you turn, you will see a mobil filling station and Mr Biggs to your right) . Keep to the right and drive straight till after the church by Abule Onigbabo bus stop. TLS is the tall, white building very close to Bola memorial church.

With public transport, board a bus that can get you to Ojota/Maryland or Berger from Ibadan. If you stop at Berger, get on a bus to Ojota/Maryland. Alight at Maryland, turn to the right of the roundabout and board a bus, bike or Keke by the Mobil filling station / Mr Biggs. Tell the driver exactly where you're going (abule Onigbabo bus stop, Etiebet's place or TLS).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kaylov12: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

This our government no dey ok sha .....
Let's not forget that some of the countires these airlines come from also placed
an entry restrictions for Nigerians (COVID 19 measures), hence i see no fault in the govt reciprocating same gesture. BTW, some countries haven't opened there borders yet.......

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by noblealuu: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Check the school official website.

Done that, a lot of disparity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rs172(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Den don Ban Royal air Maroc and i don book with them, wahala don dey oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.