Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1089785 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yimi4real:
It happens, the hitch is from their end..it will correct itself again after a while.
Ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by vick49: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
KOVIC19COVID20:
Welcome:::::::

Abeg which airline did you fly with
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Talking about today not previous days.

Read up .... a couple of people posted [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
@justwise

Please help everyone

I was trying to make payment for IHS this evening using paga verve. Which many other people have used.

I was debited an equivalent of $834 but I wasn’t redirected nor sent reference number.
It’s still asking me to pay for IHS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lawrence6:

Read up .... a couple of people posted

Please are you scared of interview or what? You have been asking this and its become annoying. The question you asked has been answered whether previously or now its still the same thing. Just ho and prepare for interview if you meet it fine if you dont then lucky you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lawrence6:

Read up .... a couple of people posted

You didn't read up then... if you did you would have clearly seen some for today. Starting from the morning on page 335 till evening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Access2017: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please help!!!!

Pls, for those of us that have been searching for Abuja dates, have anyone seen any closer date available?

I already got 30th September but I want to search for closer date pls

How do I search for closer dates please? Kindly put me through pls. It's a self service

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Donracy:
Congratulations... I tap through the grace

Hello, sorry I didn’t get the email you sent.
Sorry to disturb you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
I've responded

Sulis:

Hello, sorry I didn’t get the email you sent.
Sorry to disturb you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Access2017:
Please help!!!!

Pls, for those of us that have been searching for Abuja dates, have anyone seen any closer date available?

How do I search for closer dates please? Kindly put me through pls. It's a self service

Thanks in advance

Attempt walk in

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
HELP!!!!!!

Eyitayorme:
@justwise

Please help everyone

I was trying to make payment for IHS this evening using paga verve. Which many other people have used.

I was debited an equivalent of $834 but I wasn’t redirected nor sent reference number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dunnipie: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Go for walk-in
Access2017:
Please help!!!!

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dunnipie: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
I was at TLS Abuja today and lot of people did walk in.
Eyitayorme:
HELP!!!!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eyitayorme:
HELP!!!!!!

Check if you’ve been refunded. If not then mail them with proof of debit etc. They reply quick.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eyitayorme:
HELP!!!!!!

So sorry bro. I experienced same thing yesterday. I was debited but wasn't redirected, Was left in the same page. Omo.. My heart skipped. But when I entered the OTP again, it went through immediately.

What you should've done was to re-enter the OTP. Chat paga support. They should reverse money or something

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dunnipie:

Were you interviewed? Or you only did the biometric and submitted your doc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oh lord!!!!

It hasn’t been refunded o

I haven’t been able to reach paga support too probably because it’s late. Would do tomorrow

brainz360:

So sorry bro. I experienced same thing yesterday. I was debited but wasn't redirected, Was left in the same page. Omo.. My heart skipped. But when I entered the OTP again, it went through immediately.

What you should've done was to re-enter the OTP. Chat paga support. They should reverse money or something

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eyitayorme:
Oh lord!!!!

It hasn’t been refunded o

I haven’t been able to reach paga support too probably because it’s late. Would do tomorrow

Have you also tried refreshing the page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yes
Severally �
brainz360:

Have you also tried refreshing the page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eyitayorme:
Yes
Severally �

Dispense error most definitely. I feel your pain.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luvdbyursista(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Pls..I do not have an accomodation yet..what do i fill for the column - 'do you know where you would be staying in the uk'?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Your answer should be no then. The next question is - what is your accommodation plan? Then state what plans you have or have made towards accommodation.
Luvdbyursista:
Pls..I do not have an accomodation yet..what do i fill for the column - 'do you know where you would be staying in the uk'?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2020
KOVIC19COVID20:
Welcome:::::::

Congratulations. Would be there in January for Msc Clinical Child Psychology.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SyberKate(f): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2020
I can't believe the almighty GTbank just wasted my precious time.
After making me wait for long trying to reach my account manager who was not around, I barely managed to finally complete and submit my Form A on Monday, only for them to call me late Tuesday at close of business, telling me "sorry, we can't process your Form A from your savings account, please come to our office and open a current account with us"
I was like WTF... didn't you guys know this before telling me to go ahead and fill the form? If that is your policy then fine but the first question they should have asked me was "do you have a current account with us" I would have said NO and simply carried my money to another bank, simple.
Now I have to start looking for another bank that will process Form A for me with my savings account at this critical time.

Please who has an idea if Fidelity, Access or FCMB can process Form A from savings account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Access2017: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Yes I used FCMB to pay my fees in July from my savings account. They use Form A and the exchange rate back then was #481-£1.
They charged me #8600 for their service.

SyberKate:
After making me wait for long trying to reach my account manager who was not around, I barely managed to finally complete and submit my Form A on Monday, only for them to call me late Tuesday at close of business, telling me "sorry, we can't process your Form A from your savings account, please come to our office and open a current account with us"
I was like WTF... didn't you guys know this before telling me to go ahead and fill the form? If that is your policy then fine but the first question they should have asked me was "do you have a current account with us" I would have said NO and simply carried my money to another bank, simple.
Now I have to start looking for another bank that will process Form A for me with my savings account at this critical time.

Please who has an idea if Fidelity, Access or FCMB can process Form A from savings account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Access2017: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Okay, thanks

Anitaamich:

Attempt walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lAdEr: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2020
I used Fidelity Bank in August. Fund was deducted from my savings account and the process took 3days - starting from when my account was debited to receiving payment confirmation from my school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Access2017: 5:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Anyone pls!!!!

Please for those who did walk-in at Abuja, i want to know if I arrive there between 10am-11am, will I be attended to??
I'm asking this because I need to report to work first b4 going there?
I'm grateful for your response in advance.

Dunnipie:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 09, 2020
SyberKate:

I used Access bank. It was processed in 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Lawrence6 post=93714131][/quote]

yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by zopyna(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Access2017 post=93728802]Yes I used FCMB to pay my fees in July from my savings account. They use Form A and the exchange rate back then was #481-£1.
They charged me #8600 for their service.

[/quote) So many bad news about this GTBank ,thank God I ran as fast as my leg could carry when I almost established account with them.I would have suggested u go to stanbic I don't think they even charge u for the transactions cos I was not charged anyways ,and it was fast a kind of
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020
I am still in urgent need for help please..has this happened before?
What’s the likely step to take?

Eyitayorme:
@justwise

Please help everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.