Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091503 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Stanbic has had the best reviews here so far.

SyberKate:
I can't believe the almighty GTbank just wasted my precious time.
After making me wait for long trying to reach my account manager who was not around, I barely managed to finally complete and submit my Form A on Monday, only for them to call me late Tuesday at close of business, telling me "sorry, we can't process your Form A from your savings account, please come to our office and open a current account with us"
I was like WTF... didn't you guys know this before telling me to go ahead and fill the form? If that is your policy then fine but the first question they should have asked me was "do you have a current account with us" I would have said NO and simply carried my money to another bank, simple.
Now I have to start looking for another bank that will process Form A for me with my savings account at this critical time.

Please who has an idea if Fidelity, Access or FCMB can process Form A from savings account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akomosule: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning nairalanders

Today makes it 28days of having my money in my account.. Aug 13th -Sept 9th

Is it safe to print it today or wait till tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Akomosule:

Leave it till 2moro so that whichever way is calculated it will still be 28days . Cos if am to subtract 31days of August from 13th is 18days + 9days of September making it 27days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Annoying in what form?pls you can easily ignore it. We don't need all this arguments pls.

Please are you scared of interview or what? You have been asking this and its become annoying. The question you asked has been answered whether previously or now its still the same thing. Just ho and prepare for interview if you meet it fine if you dont then lucky you. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dunnipie: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Yes It's fine...
Access2017:
Anyone pls!!!!

Please for those who did walk-in at Abuja, i want to know if I arrive there between 10am-11am, will I be attended to??
I'm asking this because I need to report to work first b4 going there?
I'm grateful for your response in advance.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Thank you very much.

You didn't read up then... if you did you would have clearly seen some for today. Starting from the morning on page 335 till evening [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Akomosule:

Tomorrow is fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Has anyone used a CAS document that does not contain a statement as to how the sponsor university assessed the applicant's English Language? Will such a CAS be valid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by deph: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Akomosule:

Its always better to print Aug 13th - Sept 13th....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Celomomo: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2020
And again, I say to you brethren, avoid Turkish Airline at all cost!!!! Your flight will keep getting cancelled. You can check reviews online.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by smocky(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Please is it important to upload just black and white scanned copies of documents or coloured too is accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddymatti(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning all, please can someone help me with visa and IHS fee.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by twojul: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Please has anyone here paid for their visa using a naira card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Eyitayorme:
@justwise

Please help everyone

I was trying to make payment for IHS this evening using paga verve. Which many other people have used.

I was debited an equivalent of $834 but I wasn’t redirected nor sent reference number.
It’s still asking me to pay for IHS.

You need to contact the embassy with your application Ref to sort this out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kolajayy01: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Please who has paid for priority at the VI center?
And what was the fee in naira??
Can I pay with my naira mastercard or transfer to them??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by excelchips(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
mamacajah:

Yes you must input your dependents passport details.. as long as you have said they are accompanying you for this application..
unless they will be applying for visa later and joining you afterwards..then I would assume they wuldn't ask for their passport details
I stand to be corrected though..

To get a new passport, where do you stay? If you are in Lagos..you can get a new passport this week..we just did ours in a week..
In other states..I don't know the situation..so I can't advise on it

Thanks. I stay in Lagos. I was told there is an immigration office in Ikeja. I will visit the place for the renewal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Thank you Justwise
I called the embassy although no sort of reference was asked but I was told to abandon the present application, start an new one and make another payment then wait for a refund
justwise:

You need to contact the embassy with your application Ref to sort this out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
inphoenix:

Has anyone used a CAS document that does not contain a statement as to how the sponsor university assessed the applicant's English Language? Will such a CAS be valid?

Usually, your CAS would indicate that your uni has assessed your English language ability.

If your uni has deemed you a gifted student, then no need to show English proficiency.

So yep, the cAS would be valid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning house,
You all should join me to thank God. My days of worry and tension if my application was right or not is over! I got my passport this morning with my visa!! I want to say a big thank you to everyone here who helped calm my anxiety in one way or the other. This forum is truly so helpful. I really really do appreciate you all.

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August
Passport ready for collection- 7th September
Passport delivered with visa- 9th September

First application to Uk, No none straightforward message, no second interview and also didn’t get the BRP message.

I wish everyone on this platform who is applying success. You all would testify also.

Lemme join the flight booking league.

Uk here I come!!!

43 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Steelbangz: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Eyitayorme:
Thank you Justwise
I called the embassy although no sort of reference was asked but I was told to abandon the present application, start an new one and make another payment then wait for a refund
Can you please help with the number you called?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Good morning house,
You all should join me to thank God. My days of worry and tension if my application was right or not is over! I got my passport this morning with my visa!! I want to say a big thank you to everyone here who helped calm my anxiety in one way or the other. This forum is truly so helpful. I really really do appreciate you all.

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

First application to Uk, No none straightforward message, no second interview and also didn’t get the BRP message.

I wish everyone on this platform who is applying success. You all would testify also.

Uk here I come!!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Good morning house,

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

Uk here I come!!!

Congratulations! grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Been thinking about you since yesterday. So happy for you! Sleep well tonite. �

[quote author=ZabethMay post=93737475]Good morning house,

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

Uk here I come!!![/

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibddon92: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Go ahead, and clear road for me. I'll join you soon enough. grin
ZabethMay:
Good morning house,

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

Uk here I come!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Hello . Please someone got a mail for passport collection but they asked the person to come with photographic ID. What do they mean by that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Steelbangz: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Good morning house,

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

Uk here I come!!!
Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ogedadiva: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
May I ask please,is it ok to apply for Masters in UK for January admissions now? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Ogedadiva:
May I ask please,is it ok to apply for Masters in UK for January admissions now? Thanks
Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RonaldJAY: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations in advance to all those waiting to pick up theirs visas.please is it advisable to send a mail to the embassy concerning this waiting times because the two people that has given collection testimony here so far did their biometric and interview on 18th and i keep wondering if they’ve skipped 13th August people.

Can anyone help me with the embassy email address?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
ZabethMay:
Good morning house,

My timeline:
4 Tier Student visa
Biometrics- 18th August
Interview- 19th August

Uk here I come!!!

Congratulations dear. Please which centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by deph: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Hello house,
What's the meaning of this message, I did my biometrics on Monday at Abuja,.. No interview yet...

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
‭+44 20 3481 1736‬

You will be asked to pay for the call via credit card
I was charged over 8 pounds for that call though and I don’t even use more than 2 minutes with her call agent
Steelbangz:

Can you please help with the number you called?

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.