Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1095903 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Timexy1: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wield:
No second interview right?

No second interview

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Timexy1: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
liliberth:

Was there a second interview

No second interview

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ikeja August 25th

Ameey:
Which center did you do your biometrics?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:
Hello house.

Please I want to understand how the bank statement works, should it be in your account for 28 days before you submit and pay for your Application on line? for example if you submit your application on line September 1st, and then your 28 days statement ends on September 3rd then you print your bank statement September 4th, so that means the application was submitted online before the statement clocked 28days but still waited for it to clock 28days before printing.

So please house which one is it or it doesn’t really matter if you submitted online before or after your statement clocked 28days as far as your statement is 28days.

I submitted and paid for my application on September 5th, I printed out my statement on September 7th which carries dates from August 8th to September 6th. Please am I safe ?

Thank you

I dont think this is the proper way to do this....if your 28 days ends sept 3rd . You must wait till that day to submit online.

If you submit 1st of September then that not very wise regardless of what bank details you print . You really should wait until your 28days is complete before you submit an application. .... surely you could have waited for 2 to 3 days

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kaycevit: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
InternetSurfer7:
I paid tuition with Form A via Access bank, started the process last week Wednesday and the payment went through yesterday.

What rate did access bank process your form A with?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I dont think this is the proper way to do this....if your 28 days ends sept 3rd . You must wait till that day to submit online.

If you submit 1st of September then that not very wise regardless of what bank details you print . You really should wait until your 28days is complete before you submit an application. .... surely you could have waited for 2 to 3 days

Hi
I only gave an example using the September 1st.

In reality I submitted sept 5th online and printed out my statement sept 7th. But I printed the dates August 8th to September 6th even though I submitted my online application September 5th.

So I am guessing August 8th to September 4th covers my 28 days before I submitted on the 5th. Even though My statement states August 8th to September 6th.

Please am I safe ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:
Hello house.

Please I want to understand how the bank statement works, should it be in your account for 28 days before you submit and pay for your Application on line? for example if you submit your application on line September 1st, and then your 28 days statement ends on September 3rd then you print your bank statement September 4th, so that means the application was submitted online before the statement clocked 28days but still waited for it to clock 28days before printing.

So please house which one is it or it doesn’t really matter if you submitted online before or after your statement clocked 28days as far as your statement is 28days.

I submitted and paid for my application on September 5th, I printed out my statement on September 7th which carries dates from August 8th to September 6th. Please am I safe ?

Thank you

This is unfortunately not in line with the rules.
You should have submitted and paid for your application any day after your 28 day count ended ( 6 September in your case).
Just hope it's overlooked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dotdots: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dunnipie:
Please when was your wife's biometrics?
Sept 11
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

Hi

In reality I submitted sept 5th online and printed out my statement sept 7th. But I printed the dates August 8th to September 6th even though I submitted my online application September 5th.

So I am guessing August 8th to September 4th covers my 28 days before I submitted on the 5th. Even though My statement states August 8th to September 6th.

Please am I safe ?

I think you should have waited atleast one more day. You may or may not be safe.

From my calculation, you statement shows only 27days before your application and not 28th ie counting from 9th.

But if ukvi includes 8th in their counting, then you should be safe.

You have already submitted I guess so no need crying over spilled milk. Just hope for the best.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
dami24:

I think you should have waited atleast one more day. You may or may not be safe.

From my calculation, you statement shows only 27days before your application and not 28th ie counting from 9th.

But if ukvi includes 8th in their counting, then you should be safe.

You have already submitted I guess so no need crying over spilled milk. Just hope for the best.

Cheers

Oh dear this is now scary , I don’t know what I was thinking, so the day I submitted won’t be added to make it 28days? This is sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dunnipie: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Waow mine was 9th also for dependant but nothing yet. Pls was it priority service?
[Qquote author=dotdots post=93985408]
Sept 11[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by brainz360: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

Oh dear this is now scary , I don’t know what I was thinking, so the day I submitted won’t be added to make it 28days? This is sad

Cancel if you can and start afresh for your own peace of mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Idiganlebe: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
gracedforever:

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
eddymatti:
Have you started online class with them?

Not yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

Hi

Please am I safe ?

This covers 28 days ...Aug 8 to sept 4 or 5th so maybe you should be fine although cutting it close. But i cant say for sure as it always good to leave one or two days allowance

Next time if unsure then ask or clarify before not after .... after is medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akomosule: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please for those who paid for priority service,how did you pay? Cuz it's rejecting all the cards I have tried using
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
asatin007:

Not true. Only the person reviewing your case may know the reason why he may choose to call or not to call. But that said, we all ready for a call just in case they do
thanks , am ready call or no call. Am waiting for positive feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
LagosismyHome:

This covers 28 days ...Aug 8 to sept 4 or 5th so maybe you should be fine although cutting it close. But i cant say for sure as it always good to leave one or two days allowance

Next time if unsure then ask or clarify before not after .... after is medicine after death

I actually know someone who submitted his application online way before his statement completed 28days while he waited for his statement to complete so that he can go for biometrics And he got the visa , I thought it was ok so that’s why I didn’t really ask, so I literally joined nairaland after I submitted my application to hear people story then I started seeing something different about you must wait for 28days before you submit your application.
So it really scared me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fatfatty: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

There is nothing to worry about. Ur statement is ok. Ur 28days falls within.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by amaeve(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

I actually know someone who submitted his application online way before his statement completed 28days while he waited for his statement to complete so that he can go for biometrics And he got the visa , I thought it was ok so that’s why I didn’t really ask, so I literally joined nairaland after I submitted my application to hear people story then I started seeing something different about you must wait for 28days before you submit your application.
So it really scared me
Have you heard about Grace dear? There’s no need to be worried, just pray, be positive and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
brainz360:

Cancel if you can and start afresh for your own peace of mind.

Don't you think this advice is a little too extreme?

@kinkwin Put your mind at rest as @Lagosismyhome rightly noted, your dates are clear 28 days so no need to worry.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
mattfeuter:

Highly doubt this . . .

How is this even possible ?

What would be the date of application?

How will the ECO count back the 28 days of funds being held if your “person” didn’t wait before applying for visa ?

I am telling you the truth, it happened
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
amaeve:

Have you heard about Grace dear? There’s no need to be worried, just pray, be positive and be patient.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
mattfeuter:

Highly doubt this . . .

How is this even possible ?

What would be the date of application?

How will the ECO count back the 28 days of funds being held if your “person” didn’t wait before applying for visa ?

A little far-fetched in my opinion too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
inphoenix:

Don't you think this is a little too extreme?

@kinkwin Put your mind at rest as @Lagosismyhome rightly noted, your dates are clear 28 days so no need to worry.

Oh dear I had a mini heart attack. So to recap, I submitted my application online September 5th but my account statement reads August 8th to September 6th because I printed out on September 7th ..

am literally crying embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
inphoenix:

A little far-fetched in my opinion too.

From my guess , the eco just counted how many days the money was in his account and didn’t pay attention to the date he submitted online. I think that’s what would have happened

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

I am telling you the truth, it *allegedly* happened
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

Oh dear I had a mini heart attack. So to recap, I submitted my application online September 5th but my account statement reads August 8th to September 6th because I printed out on September 7th ..

am literally crying embarassed

What matters in the 28 day count is the start date (August 8 ) and the online submission date (September 5) That's 28 days dear. It's a close one, but you're covered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kinkwin:

I really don’t know how they do the counting, so to be safe I usually just leave out the 1st day and the day of submission.... I count the days inbetween.

But Don’t worry, just be positive. It’ll all work out for good

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
inphoenix:

What matters in the 28 day count is the start date (August 8 ) and the online submission date (September 5) That's 28 days dear. It's a close one, but you're covered

Amen ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.