Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094877 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gaspet: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Benediktejike:

cheesy cheesy. You sent it to the other phone number... The phone nor dey on

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Makkykiki: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone, good evening, please this is an SOS call, abeg who has an valid advice or suggestion should please reply.....I have a valid tier 4 Visa currently in the UK, hubby and son got theirs to join me in March, of course covid and lockdown hit....
my husband and son re-submitted their passports again for a new vignette as their vignette expired, it's only valid for 30 dsys, they submitted since 28th of July and till date they no gree return their passports, I contacted my school and they confirmed that the passports was dispatched by ukvi since 4th, on monday this week TLS ikeja confirmed to my husband that the passport is in British High commission Victoria island from their tracking cos my husband was nearly causing a scene at their office, till today passport still hasn't gotten to TLS for pick up......please aside from prayer cos I have prayed o what other way can I make UK high commission realese the passports abeg.......useful advice desperately needed....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayas123456789: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
hello, please kindly confirm when its best to apply for CAS for those with admission for January 2021 intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
ayas123456789:
hello, please kindly confirm when its best to apply for CAS for those with admission for January 2021 intake

You can start now if you are ready cos an offer comes before CAS!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayas123456789: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
thank you. i already have an unconditional offer
asatin007:

You can start now if you are ready cos an offer comes before CAS!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Schools will not start issuing CAS now.
You’re looking at from November
ayas123456789:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayas123456789: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
But one can apply from October pending the issuing in noveber
Skymoore1004:
Schools will not start issuing CAS now.
You’re looking at from November
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Femi0078: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I got my VISA today ooo.
Does anyone has a room for rent in Salford or where I can stay for the 2 weeks quarantine. Please I'm flying next week. Please dm if you have any. I'm begging.. All the agent I'm saw online are requesting for deposit first before my arrival and I can't risk that. Please help a brother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yes, surely
ayas123456789:
But one can apply from October pending the issuing in noveber
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Femi0078:
I got my VISA today ooo.
Does anyone has a room for rent in Salford or where I can stay for the 2 weeks quarantine. Please I'm flying next week. Please dm if you have any. I'm begging.. All the agent I'm saw online are requesting for deposit first before my arrival and I can't risk that. Please help a brother.

You have to fam. It’s a sacrifice to make. It’s the same way someone might not want to risk letting you stay with them for two weeks . . Anyways congrats on the visa. . . You going uni if Salford too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Femi0078: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yes I'm going to Uni of Salford. I don't mind renting the 2 weeks.
badtempest:

You have to fam. It’s a sacrifice to make. It’s the same way someone might not want to risk letting you stay with them for two weeks . . Anyways congrats on the visa. . . You going uni if Salford too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tadebisi: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Skymoore1004:
lol that hurt you real bad, didn’t it? grin grin grin grin

Skymoore and Matt it is enough please and don’t make me feel bad for starting this conversation. You guys have been very active from day 1. This is just a faceless forum pls let love leads.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Femi0078:
Yes I'm going to Uni of Salford. I don't mind renting the 2 weeks.

Why don't you contact your school to make arrangements on the two weeks quarantine. Some schools are doing it for free or do a short stay with an airbnb.

And after the 14 days where will you now stay? To look for an accommodation since you are not allowed to move around during that fourteen days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Skymoore1004:
It is such a canny coincidence that your names are linked to fraudulent activities.
Says so much about your personalities.

Anyway, it is funny how you couldn’t debunk the fact that you opened the @sanitizer account (which is not even a big deal at all), but you decided to troll me as usual. There’s no way to prove a travel experience bc my legal name is not obviously skymoore. Besides that, there’s really no reason to prove on here... I mean what does it change? Nothing. Will it fetch me money? Nah.
I also think it’s insulting to people on here who have no travel history simply because your mentality says travel is a “big thing”. You’ve probably never met Nigerian billionaires that have barely gone to Ghana ..... smiley

Nevertheless, The best way is to meet me sometime this Christmas (since you are overly concerned) about my travels particularly.
So, I will be in Newcastle from November until February. I’ll also be flying to Belgrade from London Luton, so if you wanna catch up there (London)... it’d be cool. However knowing that you’re a cheeky burger, it’s unlikely that you will accept my meet up request lol.

This back and forth defeats the purpose of this thread , people will miss out on important updates and informations because of you two , whatever you two have going on can be sorted outside this very very important thread . Exchange mails and keep it going from there everyone here is anxious about one thing or the other , the least of our worries is you two playing with sand on a Friday evening

Regards!!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mikeval001: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is it true that Nigeria government want to ban Emirate flight on Monday?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mumsgirl27(f): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Visa Granted for a friend
twalkin and Priority On d 10/09/2020
Visa granted 18/09/2020...

Thank u all for the informations, I shared a lot of information here with her and this helped her.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by reincarnation: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Mikeval001:
Is it true that Nigeria government want to ban Emirate flight on Monday?
Damn! What then happens to those who have bought tickets already embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.