Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091528 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Wield: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Its will end in praise
ukay2:

I have always done mine at Ikeja

Gets decision before or at 3weeks after biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by faks10: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
i know you wrote it with Joy... Please clarify, you said biometrics is 13th (Sunday)?
Pls tell us the right date. and is it Priority or standard?

Backcheck:

Visa Approved!!!!

Its been God o.

Application submitted: 27th Aug
Biometrics: 13th of sept
No interview
Mail to pick up: 18th of sept
Pick up: 18th of sept.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ukay2: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wield:
It will end in praise

Definitely you will get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by UrXcellency: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sorry to bother femi and congrats.

Please how does it take hudderfields to issue you CAS.

Do they also require to see ur 28days bank statement before CAS issuance.

Thanks.

femimat:
Was at VI today and got my visa. Family of 5...eyin ti Huddersfield... Eyin da?

I noticed several visas lying idle in several baskets.... On set to leave for VI when I got the mail of visa ready for pickup... If I had not received the mail, I would still have got my visas...

So if you are not too busy... 25 to 28th August team.... You may want to visit VI office...

Mine was 26th August... No second interview.

All Glory to God... Thank you all for support....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Backcheck: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
faks10:
i know you wrote it with Joy... Please clarify, you said biometrics is 13th (Sunday)?
Pls tell us the right date. and is it Priority or standard?

Sorry sorry grin 9th! A Wednesday
Standard Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is it priority or standard
Backcheck:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
UrXcellency:
Sorry to bother femi and congrats.

Please how does it take hudderfields to issue you CAS.

Do they also require to see ur 28days bank statement before CAS issuance.

Thanks.

Yes they asked me for it and i got the CAS that day. Email The international team and they’ll tell you what they need that’s all.

I’m going to Huddersfield.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tadebisi:
I’m patiently waiting for the day aprokodaughter the Chief ambassador of Sheffield Hallam university and maffteur will announce their visa collection. You guys have been so active on this page for a long time and I can’t wait to share in your joy. I wish you success.

Lols...that's so thoughtful of you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Backcheck: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Doyinh:
Is it priority or standard

Standard

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RealBae: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is RAINING
VISA! VISA!

I claim my own ooo
Biometric 9th September
Nothing
Nothing
Awww undecided
Congrats to all jare
I’m taping and claiming my own

I
Will
Testify
SOON

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sept 3rd sad No mails..No Update sad
miccheck123:
Sept 1 interview, VI TLS.
Non straight forward email just came in some minutes ago. Fingers crossed.

Anybody else waiting from 25th Aug - 3rd Sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Backcheck:

Standard Ikeja.

And I noticed something, if you received a mail for pick up check the reference

Ref: GWFO........ you’ve been granted

Ref: GWFX........ you’ve been Rejected.

I need more people to verify the above.

Rejected visa is different from refused visa.

If your visa is rejected, it means your application is not valid and your money will be refunded

While in refused visa, your application was valid but you didn’t satisfy the requirements and your money won’t be refunded

Also usually, a rejected application normally didn’t even make it to the dmc

So if you meant that GWFX meant your visa was refused, then no, this is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by popplm(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
I appreciate the effort of the good Nigerians whom have been responsive on this thread for your good work. My 4 dependents Visa issued.
Timeline:

Main applicant Visa issued December 13th 2019
Dependents visa application submitted 23th August 2020
Walk in Biometric appointment on 26th August 2020
Got mail to pick up passport on 17th September
Picked up all passports with Visa 18th september

I wish others waiting for their decisions the very best of luck. Glory be to God almighty!!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Backcheck:

Standard Ikeja.

And I noticed something, if you received a mail for pick up check the reference

Ref: GWFO........ you’ve been granted

Ref: GWFX........ you’ve been Rejected.

I need more people to verify the above.

I doubt that. Ref is given before you even attend biometrics and it already has the O

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mafteur has already gotten his visa.
He announced it using his other handle.

Aprokodaughter submitted in August & for some reason people that submitted then are experiencing some delays. Nevertheless, I have no doubts about hers. It will definitely come out positively soon.
Tadebisi:
I’m patiently waiting for the day aprokodaughter the Chief ambassador of Sheffield Hallam university and maffteur will announce their visa collection. You guys have been so active on this page for a long time and I can’t wait to share in your joy. I wish you success.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Mafteur has already gotten his visa.
He announced it using his other handle.

Aprokodaughter submitted in August & for some reason people that submitted then are experiencing some delays. Nevertheless, I have no doubts about hers. It will definitely come out positively soon.

Thank you Skymoore1004 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
To Everyone getting visas, congratulations!
However do not leave the thread completely.
Don’t collect your visa and japa nairaland grin grin
Always check back to help upcoming applicants.., they will also want to learn from you all smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gaspet: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
"Spark plug retrieved"

Timeline:
Biometrics - 14/09/2020
Transferred to DMC - 14/09/2020
Received by DMC - 15/09/2020
Decision mail - 7:11 am 17/09/2020
Transferred to/Received by VAC - 18/09/2020
Collection mail - 1:49 pm 18/09/2020
Collection - 18/09/2020
Priority Service Ikeja TLS.

Thanks to everyone on this thread. I'm grateful to God for all the help that was rendered to me.

Till we all win. cool

Cheers
Gaspet

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Preshnificient: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good evening house.

Visa approved.

Timeline:

Did walk in for biometrics on 14th September

Received Decision mail by 16th September

Received collection mail by 17th September

Picked up passport with visa today, 18th of September.

*priority service, TLS IKEJA

Jesus be praised.

Btw, can anyone please help me with concrete info on how to do a covid 19 test? Including cost and centre. Thanks in advance.

26 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Timexy1: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello
I've been getting conflicting messages about covid test for British Airways passengers departing Nigeria to UK.

Please has anyone travelled to UK in the last one week via British Airways? Abuja Airport

Kindly share your experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Your other handle which you opened few months ago is @sanitizer. However if you say it’s not you, no biggie.
mattfeuter:

I see you’re slowly getting back to your old ways. undecided

Which other handle ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by noblealuu: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
utaraji:

Yeap. I am from 042.

I was going to cook yam and decided not to do it but to open an account on NL and find answers to my questions. While thinking of moniker I was looking around the living room for some idea and I sighted the tuber of yam sitting on the kitchen counter. cheesy grin

Interesting to know you got your inspiration from the normal yam eating and not from the "yam eating" of our common treasury and common wealth which has plunged us into a perpetual economic mess. shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Timexy1:
Hello
I've been getting conflicting messages about covid test for British Airways passengers departing Nigeria to UK.

Please has anyone travelled to UK in the last one week via British Airways? Abuja Airport

Kindly share your experience

Someone commented on this earlier today, that he went to the airport to verify and confirmed that it wasn't necessary for British Airways Passengers but if you still feel you want to play it safe then go ahead to take a Covid test to remove all doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Your other handle which you opened few months ago is @sanitizer. However if you say it’s not you, no biggie.

So you mean @sanitizer and @mattfeuter is one and the same person?

Chei..... caught with pants down....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
I guess the fact that there's now priority Visa is partly responsible for the delay. They're prolly prioritizing theirs and pushing standard applicants behind. However, it'll definitely end in praise by God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Timexy1: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks

DonTwice:

Someone commented on this earlier today, that he went to the airport to verify and confirmed that it wasn't necessary for British Airways Passengers but if you still feel you want to play it safe then go ahead to take a Covid test to remove all doubts.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by femimat(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
UrXcellency:
We are here o...can i dm you?

Please send me email on Femi.mat@gmail.com

Let's connect and collabo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
I genuinely do not want to derail the thread with this. Yes he is the same person. He opened it sometime in April or so, bc he wanted to hide certain information from his main handle. He also wanted to use it to troll me in particular bc I was against one of his opinions some time. I had to do deep analysis to realise that he was the one & if you check my handle some pages back, you will see me calling him out to stop hiding under another alias. Apart from his trolls here, I recognised him based on the IP addresses of the two handles (email) and also matched him based on corresponding messages here. The accounts were following each other and some other obvious variables.

Anyway, it is what it is. I have put my energy on better things (eg : stock market smiley )
BouharryArtikou:

So you mean @sanitizer and @mattfeuter is one and the same person?

Chei..... caught with pants down....

I have nothing against you tbh.
No, you did not open the new handle to announce your visa approval. You opened it around April or May, I genuinely cannot remember. The period when you wanted to know about depositing money in an account for visa purposes. I made a comment on that which you didn’t like and you started cursing me after. Unfortunately you’ve deactivated the account so there’s no way for me to backtrack, but nevertheless, it’s all good.

Congratulations on your visa approval (wether past tense or future tense). Go and conquer! smiley

mattfeuter:

Why will I open a new handle to announce my Visa approval?

Use your brain alagba, I’ll assume you have one.

To think I prayed for you when I thought you got delivered earlier. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Gaspet:
"Spark plug retrieved"

Timeline:
Biometrics - 14/09/2020
Transferred to DMC - 14/09/2020
Received by DMC - 15/09/2020
Decision mail - 7:11 am 17/09/2020
Transferred to/Received by VAC - 18/09/2020
Collection mail - 1:49 pm 18/09/2020
Collection - 18/09/2020
Priority Service Ikeja TLS.

Thanks to everyone on this thread. I'm grateful to God for all the help that was rendered to me.

Till we all win. cool

Cheers
Gaspet

BROOOO!!! Congrats!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.