Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094900 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
No, some people did not do any phone interview and were given visas but some also did and collected visa, did you receive a mail for a phone interview?
Skycharges:
Good evening everyone.
Little question. please must everyone pass through the phone interview? I mean for those of us that did only biometrics without interview for student visa(standard).

Please I need a response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Doyinh:
No, some people did not do any phone interview and were given visas but some also did and collected visa, did you receive a mail for a phone interview?

Nop, I didn't only making enquiry cos thought one must be called if u haven't done and interview yet.. Thank you for the information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bukiegbegi: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
mimilyrics:
Did your dad actually give you the funds?
Your dad's payslips (if any) and proof of income (from investments, property rental) and any other avenue for 6 months should be submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
House pls o, I need to convert dollars to pounds pls.How do I go about it
1.Should I sell the dollars here to buy pounds
2.Do I take the dollars to Heathrow and change at the airport.
Am travelling nextweek pls

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by wongwe: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please can someone attend to this?

peterveo:
Good afternoon house, please I need advice from the gurus in the house.
My bank statement is carrying a different address from the one I used in my application. Is this a problem? If yes what can I do about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adazeal: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thank you. Will send a DM ASAP.
mimilyrics:
Okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bukiegbegi:
Guys,

Please I need urgent advice. My POF was on my account. I claimed that it was a gift from my dad and now they are asking for proof that my dad can afford the money. What do you advise.

I have till tomorrow to prove this.

@mimilyrics @justwise @lagosismyhome @olooshi**

What date did you apply? Also how did you state you got it from dad, was it during the phone interview? Lastly, what’s the percentage of schools fees you have already paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by wongwe: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
@mimilyrics @justwise. Please can you help with this?

peterveo:
My bank statement is carrying a different address from the one I used in my application. Is this a problem? If yes what can I do about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
peterveo:

well, I don't think it is a problem because one could actually change where he lives but what would appear in the bank would be the old address. From the format I saw earlier, address wasn't a criteria mentioned that should be in your bank statement.

Pls professionals can also elaborate more. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bukiegbegi: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Flezi1:

What date did you apply? Also how did you state you got it from dad, was it during the phone interview? Lastly, what’s the percentage of schools fees you have already paid.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bukiegbegi:

It was during the phone interview. I just stated that the money was from my dad. Anyway, we want to present a land sale document and state that the payment was sent to me directly.

That should suffice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bukiegbegi: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hoverboy27:
There’s nothing you can do. You lied and you will eventually be caught. Maybe you should withdraw your application if it’s not too late because it will lead to a refusal and possible ban for false information to obtain visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ahadeyhola: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulation Happy for you

uchevolata:
VISA APPROVED!!!

priority service 17th Sep submitted documents
21st Sep: invitation for interview by email
22nd Sep: interview by phone from Pretoria
23rd Sep: Decision made
24th Sep: collection mail and pick up

God is great. Education and success has no age limit if you keep striving!

Thank you @mimilyrics @Ahadeyhola @natstryker for encouragement and kind words.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lynniebabes(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone so my visa has finally arrived
Thanks to Mimilyrics for all her support, you are chick. God bless you.
I have 7 refusals and stated all. Both USA, Canada study visa refused twice .Uk and Europe.

Submitted application online: 6th September
Biometrics and walk-in : 9th September
Non straightforward mail: 17th September

Prayed like mad on 19th , I told God I don’t want interview, just decision mail and God answered . God is God. I will praise forever.

Transferred to vac : 22nd September
Received by tls : 23rd September
Picked up with visa; 23rd

Huddersfield students please contact me let hook up. Praise the lord hallelujah.
God bless you all, and all those waiting for a positive response. Just do the right thing and pray it will end in praise.
I have slept two times today. Rest of mind has come finally.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kcmontez: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
How do I phrase a US Visa ban on my application? I had a refusal saying I could appeal on the grounds of my ineligibility (whatever that means) Las Las..I was banned basically. How much info is too much on my student visa application? Also, I have 2 brother in-law in the UK. Must I disclose that? What are the implications of not disclosing? cc mimilyrycs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kaay1: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
wongwe:
Please can someone attend to this?

No it’s not a problem. One of my accounts had a different address but I got my visa. No issues whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
naledis:

You are well-versed when it comes to immigration advice and your counsel here has been invaluable. But for Pete’s sake, admit that you are not entirely right on this particular one and let it go. C’mon!
I personally got my ticket much cheaper than what was reflecting on the airline website. No one is advocating for the use of licensed agencies everytime. No one is positing that discounted fares are only available through agencies.

We’re saying SOMETIMES a traveler can get much cheaper bookings through agencies. What is so difficult to understand in that point?

Uncle just wise , I just bought virgin Atlantic ticket one way to London for 302k from an agent but on their website , it’s showing me 1,150.173 , over a million naira for one way. What can you say about this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by wongwe: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the swift response

Kaay1:

No it’s not a problem. One of my accounts had a different address but I got my visa. No issues whatsoever
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sigh! You should have just come clean since it's not a must that only your parents must transfer to you when using your own account.

But I see that you have a solution from some of the other comments and it looks good. I've got nothing more to add.
Bukiegbegi:

Unfortunately he didn’t. It was my boss. What do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
lynniebabes:
Hello everyone so my visa has finally arrived
Thanks to Mimilyrics for all her support, you are chick. God bless you.
I have 7 refusals and stated all. Both USA, Canada study visa refused twice .Uk and Europe.

Submitted application online: 6th September
Biometrics and walk-in : 9th September
Non straightforward mail: 17th September

Prayed like mad on 19th , I told God I don’t want interview, just decision mail and God answered . God is God. I will praise forever.

Transferred to vac : 22nd September
Received by tls : 23rd September
Picked up with visa; 23rd

Huddersfield students please contact me let hook up. Praise the lord hallelujah.
God bless you all, and all those waiting for a positive response. Just do the right thing and pray it will end in praise.
I have slept two times today. Rest of mind has come finally.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arro: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello house, I need help from the bougoises in the house , msc in disaster management in UK , not London please , self sponsor, I have 2 dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's not a problem.
peterveo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.