Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1092526 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patience212: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Mobilipia:
Please those that receive decision mail today help us with your timeline so that we the 18th will know our faith.thank you.

I’m 18th to, VI
Have you received anything? Some 18th have received tho

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
utaraji:

Thanks. I paid about 400k plus BA to and fro. cry

Really, I thought BA is really cheap this period cos I’m seeing 312k for to and fro

Update:
Haay! I have been caught sleeping on a moving train! Hay! My gawd! Up until yesterday my flight to and fro to Manchester was 312k on ba website . This morning it has almost doubled! shocked sad cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Patience212:

I’m 18th to, VI
Have you received anything? Some 18th have received tho
nothing oo. Well tomorrow is our 15th working days let's see if it'll come by then.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Has any 17th gotten decision mails?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Nadheer15:
Has any 17th gotten decision mails?
you can call them if you're 17 the today is your 15th working day they'll escalate it for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Mobilipia:
you can call them if you're 17 the today is your 15th working day they'll escalate it for you.
Do you have their contact?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DANIREM: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Good morning great member. Please i want to ask whether it is necessary to declare during while filling my application that i have a sister in the UK and even during interview. Also will it be nice to do self quarantine with my sister who has a family of 5(Though they have a big apartment) with my family of four. Please treat as urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Nadheer15:
+442034811736(UKVI)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Mindlog:

Why a return ticket, planning on visiting Nigeria soon?

One year programme. I don't want immigration wahala. I have enough wahala already.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
DHL express services are ridiculous.

How can parcel delivery from Lagos to Ondo state take almost 4 working days? It’s just a 4 hour journey. Are they crawling

It departed Lagos yesterday (Wednesday, 7th) and they are saying it won’t arrive till Monday 12th.

Ridiculous, on top 7,000 Naira!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2020
dami24:

Really, I thought BA is really cheap this period cos I’m seeing 312k for to and fro

Update:
Haay! I have been caught sleeping on a moving train! Hay! My gawd! Up until yesterday my flight to and fro to Manchester was 312k on ba website . This morning it has almost doubled! shocked sad cry

Sorry bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Nadheer15:
+442034811736(UKVI)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Accept the offer that suit your future plans.
Sweetness24:
Pls people,kindly respond to my questions,thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
It's not about the guy @ POE , if you don't sort that, where do you intend staying?
Get your a bed and breakfast at least andwhenask at POE tell them you atr staying @ a B& B to look and get a proper accommodation.
EkeneMiriam:
Hi everyone

Please I need help. I am traveling very soon and I still haven’t settled with accommodation, I am not staying in the university hostel and I am still looking for an accommodation. How does it affect my travel plans, would the UK immigration disturb me assuming I don’t have a place till my traveling date, are there options for self isolating for 2 weeks for people like me.

I will appreciate your responses.

P.S- I am going to Hertfordshire.

Graćias.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Do US and yourself a favour, don't ask anything yet.
Read this thread from Part 1,2,3,4...
I bet you won't ask anything further.
Informanta:
Good day family here,

I have been going through different threads in other to streamline my decision towards porting from this blessed country called Nigeria, and am now here, I have really not given UK so much interest over the years cos of the general say that tax is much and not a good place to huzzle while schooling, and also that upon finishing studies you must come back to Niger, please I would appreciate inputs on this general saying, so as to give other persons like me headsup on what to expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2020
When asked declare the amount you have and there won't be issues.

brainz360:
Hello guys, I'm travelling this morning to the UK.
I have converted my naira funds to about 6k in pounds. And transferred the remaining balance to my brother so He can transfer it to my pounds account when I open one in the UK.
Will the 6k pounds generate any question at the border control ? And will they ask of my tuition balance of the account I used for my bank statement? cos I don't have any money there again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
If you asked at interview declare it.
If the form asks if you have a Relative/Sibling , delcare it.
All these documents are kept forever.

DANIREM:
Good morning great member. Please i want to ask whether it is necessary to declare during while filling my application that i have a sister in the UK and even during interview. Also will it be nice to do self quarantine with my sister who has a family of 5(Though they have a big apartment) with my family of four. Please treat as urgent.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Yes its a 4 hr journey but courier doesn't work like that, same delivery guy could still be going to Ibadan, Sagamu which are different routes entirely before going to Ondo State.
Eyitayorme:
DHL express services are ridiculous.

How can parcel delivery from Lagos to Ondo state take almost 4 working days? It’s just a 4 hour journey. Are they crawling

It departed Lagos yesterday (Wednesday, 7th) and they are saying it won’t arrive till Monday 12th.

Ridiculous, on top 7,000 Naira!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eyitayorme: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
It is just ridiculous for that amount of money.

I use GIG for next day delivery at 3,500 of sensitive documents.
After the 15 days wait...waiting another 4-5 days is almost unbearable�
Zoey1:
Yes its a 4 hr journey but courier doesn't work like that, same delivery guy could still be going to Ibadan, Sagamu which are different routes entirely before going to Ondo State.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please I will be needing an assistance in filling the locator form. My final destination is Glasgow. Am I to fill Heathrow airport as d option of wie I will landing in the UK...

More so, my flight is scheduled for tomorrow's night to reach London 5am den Glasgow by 11am..

So what would I fill in the space provided for arrival date and time, then departure date and time..

*PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE SHOULD HELP ME PLEACE!!!!!!!* especially those that had connecting flight..I will b quarantining myself at Glasgow too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
I'll give testimony on page 500 Insha'Allāh, or at most 501 embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bobotope: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Swiftlee:
Help me please... How do I pay this Health Surcharge now? My card is been declined up and down �

Select Paga Verve and enter details that are not on their account if you already have an account opened with Paga

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by prittian: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello, please Can anyone help me with Tls Abuja phone number to call..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Your destination is Glasgow. You departed from Nigeria....so you have to fill accordingly
Skycharges:
Good morning everyone. Please I will be needing an assistance in filling the locator form. My final destination is Glasgow. Am I to fill Heathrow airport as d option of wie I will landing in the UK...

More so, my flight is scheduled for tomorrow's night to reach London 5am den Glasgow by 11am..

So what would I fill in the space provided for arrival date and time, then departure date and time..

*PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE SHOULD HELP ME PLEACE!!!!!!!* especially those that had connecting flight..I will b quarantining myself at Glasgow too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
prittian:
Hello, please Can anyone help me with Tls Abuja phone number to call..
Check their website, it should be there. Sorry bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Beebaby88: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
anihelin:
Congratulations! I am going to Ulster University too (London Campus) I will testify soon by God’s grace.

I'm also going to Ulster..Birmingham campus. All the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kc6964(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Please I submitted my application yesterday to the school and when should i beginn with the account and other visa process .. did i need to hear from the school before i can proceed with account statement ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
kc6964:
Please I submitted my application yesterday to the school and when should i beginn with the account and other visa process .. did i need to hear from the school before i can proceed with account statement ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Prisca13: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Please any idea of a cheap school in UK that offers masters for adult nursing after a bachelor degree in any medically related courses such as biochemistry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RuthyBam(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2020
natstryker:
VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

biometrics and first interview : 27th August at Abuja

Deferred complex mail 15th September

2nd interview 16th September, 55 minutes long

Decision mail 6th October

Courier service delivered 7th October

Thanks to everyone on here for their contributions on this thread! You gave me hope.

Ulster University here I come!!!!!

Finally!!!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2020
toyclicks:
Your destination is Glasgow. You departed from Nigeria....so you have to fill accordingly

Thank you so much...d asked wen I will arrive at d UK...

London is 5:25
Glasgow is 11am...

Which am I to go with please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Skycharges:

My people if God Visa Visa Visa
Biometrics 15th September
I got a call on the 5th October (interview just about my self n sponsor)
Got a mail 7th of October for pick up
Picked my Visa
Standard
It took 15 working days
I was refuse visiting Visa last year.
God of wonders he never fail, all my prayers and fasting (6 to 13 at times I close without praying)
Depression and fear. He still came tru
Thanks to everyone for ther advise and contribution u all are awesome.
I wish everyone good news , it will end in praise for every one

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.