Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093798 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kcmontez: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
NomzyJust:

They have not started issuing CAS. Maybe next week.

Still waiting for CAS from Northampton. Has anyone gotten theirs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zemanova: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Zemanova:
Good day guys, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete a new questionnaire. Plz anyone with good knowledge that can help me out,am nervous already because, they said this is will be my last shot.a copy of previous answers was sent to me for refrence purpose. Please guys, I need help

Guys pls, assist a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Zemanova:
Good day guys, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete a new questionnaire. Plz anyone with good knowledge that can help me out,am nervous already because, they said this is will be my last shot.a copy of previous answers was sent to me for refrence purpose. Please guys, I need help

You can start from google and type in credibility interview visa....there are loads of video on youtube and on Google.

Also if you search ontop for it you see old post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zemanova: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
LagosismyHome:

You can start from google and type in credibility interview visa....there are loads of video on youtube and on Google.

Also if you search ontop for it you see old post

Thanks, can I send you a PM plz?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
kcmontez:
Can I use the same POF to apply for my dependents after I get my own visa?

Yes if the money in that account meets the financial requirements for you and your dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Zemanova:

I once applied to Teesside Uni and filled the questionnaire, it's mostly credibility interview questions like why do you want to study in the UK? etc. Answers you can Google and search for online. Even add your reasons as well to make it substantial. Also your personal statement you wrote to the university when applying helps too in answering these questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Swiftlee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
In the UK, you are expected to collect the BRP in 10 days of arrival. You are also expected to isolate for 14 days. How can you go about this since you cant go out?

cc: justwise aprokodaugher mimilyrics

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Swiftlee:
In the UK, you are expected to collect the BRP in 10 days of arrival. You are also expected to isolate for 14 days. How can you go about this since you cant go out?

Thanks

That was before covid came with its wahala

Now post covid it been updated from 10 to 90 days Check their website and you see the updated rule

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/collect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
kcmontez:

Still waiting for CAS from Northampton. Has anyone gotten theirs?
No one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Swiftlee:

Thanks

Hi, make sure you inform the school about your arrival and your isolation period.

If they email you about your Brp collection. Tell them that you won't be able to collect it on that particular day because you're isolating and ask them if you can pick your Brp when you're done isolating. They will give you another date to collect your brp.

But make sure you inform the school of your arrival and isolation.

I don't know about post office collection (if that's what is stated on your Brp letter).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Swiftlee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
LagosismyHome:

That was before covid came with its wahala

Now post covid it been updated from 10 to 90 days Check their website and you see the updated rule

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/collect

Thank you greatly for your assistance as always! Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Swiftlee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Hi, make sure you inform the school about your arrival and your isolation period.

If they email you about your Brp collection. Tell them that you won't be able to collect it on that particular day because you're isolating and ask them if you can pick your Brp when you're done isolating. They will give you another date to collect your brp.

But make sure you inform the school of your arrival and isolation.

I don't know about post office collection (if that's what is stated on your Brp letter).
Thank you so much. Have done that as advised. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls, for those going to Middlesex University was it afta tuition deposit u did the credibility interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by EfoRiCx: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yes .
PMID:
Pls, for those going to Middlesex University was it afta tuition deposit u did the credibility interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Theta1: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
jay3012:
Paid tuition deposit for Edinburgh Napier university today. 3500gbp..finally.. I used form A.. Hopefully in less than two weeks max I should get a complete transaction and telex.. Form A is cheaper by far

Please, what is the rate of the £ and the total money paid in Naira for the 3500?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rate @513
Theta1:

Please, what is the rate of the £ and the total money paid in Naira for the 3500?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by GraysonDJ: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coldie:

I almost attended Sheffield hallam but couldn't get my cas, I prefer UWE bristol they at the best for international especially Nigerian students.

was there are reason for this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Have you gotten your CAS?

ayas123456789:
hello, please for those that have concluded there application for university of chester and applied for CAS. pls do we need a letter from the bank alongside the statement of account? or the statement alone is fine for CAS application. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayas123456789: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
yes
Grace321:
Have you gotten your CAS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayas123456789: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
please kindly cofirm if family pictures are to be colored photocopied for assisted services.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
EfoRiCx:
Yes .

Could u pls shed light on the credibility interview? What type of question and Is it video call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kelly24: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2020
pls who knows the site to book appointment for TB cos the one I know is giving issues and not going through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Please. Can someone still go for TB test without having a date? In Abuja?

Please someone should throw some light. As I will be living delta to Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by meyers(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Anyone here in Glasgow or Edinburgh? sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
hotboss:
Please. Can someone still go for TB test without having a date? In Abuja?

Please someone should throw some light. As I will be living delta to Abuja

No dont go all the way to Abuja

They usually dont allow walk in appointment.... so keep trying their phone. Start at 8am and keep calling till you get someone on the phone who can book a test date for you .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2020
LagosismyHome:

No dont go all the way to Abuja

They usually dont allow walk in appointment.... so keep trying their phone. Start at 8am and keep calling till you get someone on the phone who can book a test date for you .

Thank u very muchv
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by starboychan: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Zemanova:

If you still need help, send a pm .

I can forward you samples
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by michellez(f): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Patra123:

Hi, I shared questions I was asked last year. Click on my profile, it should still be there.
All the best.

Hi, tried to send you an email. I would like to ask you a question about academic letter of reference and the contents. How do I contact you? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Osed(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning, for some reasons I could not make it to IOM today for my tuberculosis test. Can I just go there tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by michellez(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Bourne007:
It's on page 1

"The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than 31 days before your application"

UKVI can call your bank to verify.

Please can someone explain this clause to me, ending no more than 31 days before your application?

I'm a bit confused. Does it mean that after the 28 days you should print your bank statement then you must apply for the visa within 31 days of printing the statement?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by michellez(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2020
starboychan:

If you still need help, send a pm .

I can forward you samples

Please what samples are you sending? I may be interested thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patra123(f): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
michellez:

Hi, tried to send you an email. I would like to ask you a question about academic letter of reference and the contents. How do I contact you? Thanks.
Hi, I just replied your email. I did not send an academic letter of reference. The only reference I submitted was from the place I work, stating they are granting me study leave for a year.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.