Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1090913 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adediwura025: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Thanks but I already upload my Waec result
mimilyrics:
You have an admission offer which is based in fulfilling the listed conditions.

1. Your degree certificate showing that you obtained a 2.1 degree.
2. IELTS or equivalent.
3. Pay a deposit of £2,000 or provide evidence of a scholarship you have towards your tuition.

You need to accept or reject it; if you accept it, you'll need to fulfil the conditions attached to the offer before it unconditional.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ifewole: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Ibiade2020:
Please I filed an administrative review in response to a tier 4 visa refusal and this has exceeded the 28days timeline. I wrote the administrative review email and was told that the review has been completed and sent to the original decision making centre for dispatch to me and any further action that may be required.

When I asked for a copy of the result, I was told that All further actions fall to the original decision making centre and that if by the weekend I don't get a reply from the decision making centre they will chase a reply for me from the DMC.

Does this imply that my review was successful?
@ibiade how far with the result of the review is it successful?your response will help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Pls is account statement for visa application supposed to be for 28 days or 28 working days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2020
SandraDee:
No, I haven't.

Ok. How long did it take DMU to send you CAS after tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Have you paid any deposit or gotten your CAS.... If no then that easy. Just tell them you change your mind .

No , I only accept their unconditional offer.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Haywhy3233: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Pls house I would like to know what to use as a memo to deposit the proof of funds in my account. Should be a direct deposit or there must be a narration to the effect ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gracedom: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Mine was US too though, you really need to check other schools still accepting January intake just to be on a safe side & have options to choose from like I did

I’m grateful for this info. I’ll do that right away.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
The bank debited me on a Friday and I got my CAS the next Wednesday.

iCode2:
Ok. How long did it take DMU to send you CAS after tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2020
quille11:
Hello guys,
Pls I like to know if the current amount of £1265 applies for those already counting 28 days which will end mid Dec or the new £1334 starting on 1 Dec 2020. Plan to submit visa Application mid December, so I am curious to know if the VO will use both figures, latter or former in evaluating financials for Tier 4. Thanks

@mimilyrics, @lagosismyhome, @cyberknight

I would assume that they would assess all applications against the new figure starting Dec. 1.
You'd best use that figure to run your 28 day count, to be safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ltkwemzie(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Good morning house, please I wanted to ask when is the best time to book an appointment with TLS for biometric? Because I'm not seeing an available date until 7th December. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Ezriela:
Incase anyone want dec 8 for TB test,I have that date but our Shiloh 2020 will be starting on that date .
I can switch for dec 15/16.

Thank you
Hi Ezriela. Please does December 23 work for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Haywhy3233: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Latito442:
Bournemouth have given me cas oooo

Did you print our proof of funds before the issuance of your CAS...?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Horlaidey007:

Pls check your mail.

Please hit me up. pearlkema@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kennykolabo: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Hello please is anyone heading to University of Huddersfield in January 2021?
Like how long does it take for Huddersfield to issue CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's still not a problem and I don't see it having a negative impact on your application except you're interviewed and can't give cogent reasons as to why you chose the course and what you've been doing before your admission offer.
WAEC isn't a gap determinant except you contradict your dates and key info during the interview.

When did you write your WAEC? What have you been doing since then? Have you been working and decided to better your professional chances? Are you a fresh secondary school leaver?
Kingp91:
Yes exactly! My waec is quite a while back so yes. That period between my waec and me getting admission.
That is the gap I am talking about and want to explain what I have been doing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Read the refund policy before you commit your finances to avoid just dashing them your funds in case you change your mind or things don't go as planned.

harmony940:
Please gurus I got an admissions at herefordshire for Jenuary, but deferred the admission to September 2021,I just got an offer and was told to make payment of 5000 pounds on September 11 2020,I am a bit confused as that date is no more vissible......Please attached is the screenshot...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
It depends when the conviction happened and also on the merits and demerits of your application though the conviction will heavily colour your application; UK visa approvals are now heavily tilted towards having a good character and a criminal record will have some impact success at getting a visa.

This is a crime that also can be categorised as against public good and granting you a visa might put UK citizens/residents at risk and an applicant that is categorised as such has a high probability of leading to a UK visa refusal.

Also if you were imprisoned for 12 months or more, your application has a high chance of being automatically refused.
For non-custodial sentences, it also depends on how much time has passed since the conviction.
See attached screenshots for more info.

You can give it a try though but make sure you have more than enough funds in your account and that you can prove that the source of the funds is clean incase you're asked. Tick all the boxes and hold your documents in the manner prescribed by UKVI. This is because there will be a higher than normal scrutiny of your application.

EDIT: I just added a screenshot on measures that currently apply to non-EU nationals who have been convicted of a crime but will start applying to EU nationals from Jan 2021. PLUS screenshots from the UKVI refusal guide.
Visit links below for more info:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/general-grounds-for-refusal-considering-entry-clearance

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home-office-announces-tougher-criminality-rules-for-eu-citizens

Coolhuy:
Good morning folks!
Can you apply for student visa in the UK and get approved, if you have had a criminal court case(white colar yahoo) previously and convicted with option of fine . ? What are the remedies, Implications and solutions . ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
I thought it's £1015
quille11:
Hello guys,
Pls I like to know if the current amount of £1265 applies for those already counting 28 days which will end mid Dec or the new £1334 starting on 1 Dec 2020. Plan to submit visa Application mid December, so I am curious to know if the VO will use both figures, latter or former in evaluating financials for Tier 4. Thanks

@mimilyrics, @lagosismyhome, @cyberknight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tweety7: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Check Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland. They always give admission and they are not so expensive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by awumen: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cyberknight:

I would assume that they would assess all applications against the new figure starting Dec. 1.
You'd best use that figure to run your 28 day count, to be safe.
Thanks for the info.if the new amount will be 1334 pounds for London, please what's the new amount for outside London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by susanosinaike: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi Guys,please can someone assist with a swap for Tuberculosis test.My appointment date is Dec 22nd 2020 and i want a date earlier that that.Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tweety7: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please I want to know if anybody here has been sent a decision email and received their passport recently. Because I did my biometrics on the 3rd of this month, got a decision email on the 10th but till now as we speak, I'm still awaiting to collect my passport. UKVI has refused to send my documents and they are not giving me any reason why. Please if you have ever experienced this with UKVI, let me know because I am greatly worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
SandraDee:
The bank debited me on a Friday and I got my CAS the next Wednesday.

Wow. Mine is getting quite long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good day awesome people!
Can you apply for student visa in the UK and get approved, if you have had a criminal court case(white collar yahoo) previously and convicted with option of fine . ? What are the remedies, Implications and solutions . ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Does it mean that every youth ( so many thousand youths) on efcc page convicted of cyber crime may not be able to leave the country to UK, US , Australia. ?? I am curious .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
tweety7:
Please I want to know if anybody here has been sent a decision email and received their passport recently. Because I did my biometrics on the 3rd of this month, got a decision email on the 10th but till now as we speak, I'm still awaiting to collect my passport. UKVI has refused to send my documents and they are not giving me any reason why. Please if you have ever experienced this with UKVI, let me know because I am greatly worried.

So many people have experience this nothing new. You have to wait like others did.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsChidi: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone. With the increment in IHS fee to £450, how much is payable for IHS now? £450 or £675? Anyone, please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
£470 per year.
Use this link to check how much you have to pay: https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type
MsChidi:
Hi everyone. With the increment in IHS fee to £450, how much is payable for IHS now? £450 or £675? Anyone, please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by boommer: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good afternoon gurus please I need help, can someone use his waec of 2008 to apply for school in UK, I have this offer from a school there but I still want to confirm..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsChidi: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi Mimi. I calculated it and got £705. How did you come about £470 pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsChidi: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
mimilyrics:
£470 per year.
Use this link to check how much you have to pay: https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type
Hi Mimi. I got £705 using the link. How did you come about £470 pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coolhuy:
Does it mean that every youth ( so many thousand youths) on efcc page convicted of cyber crime may not be able to leave the country to UK, US , Australia. ?? I am curious .

Well doing the wrong thing has consequences na......

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.