Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1099391 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seekdel: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Your school agen seems to have their own rules different from the UK visa website. See the link below

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jflex(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Download the document, read page 39, it still says 28days

Document was
Published 15 November 2013
Last updated 1 December 2020

Please lets him show us where d update came from?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/points-based-system-student-route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seekdel: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Your school agent seems to have their own rules that are different from the UK visa website. See the link below

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

fakmurphy:
Hello, gurus please help me, I just received this note from the school agent. He said there is a new rule for tier4 bank statement, that it must carry the name and contact details of the customer service officer who issued the statement. I am worried about it because what my bank gave me has a stamp and the name of the officer who signed it but not his contact details. See attached file number 8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jflex(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please what other document apart from those uploaded to tls do I need to take while going there.

Do I also need to snap a passport photograph etc ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fakmurphy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
I just tired for them oooo
seekdel:
Your school agen seems to have their own rules different from the UK visa website. See the link below

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by harmony940(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
fabzizy93:
Anyone going to Uni. Of Hertfordshire in January? Please let’s connect.
Mine is September,I have gotten admission but the deposit is quite high,5000.....have you gotten your vissa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Leebido: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
hello guys i just got an unconditional offer for january intake, but i'm kind of confused if i accept the offer and start my visa application today along side TB test and all, can i finish everything up and meet up with the resumption time in January? like is it possible or i should just decline the offer and re-apply for september.
second question if i pay the full tuition fees , when applying for visa do i still need statement of account showing i have sufficient maintenance money ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by caleb00(m): 2:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Oh God when did this one start nau

fakmurphy:
Hello, gurus please help me, I just received this note from the school agent. He said there is a new rule for tier4 bank statement, that it must carry the name and contact details of the customer service officer who issued the statement. I am worried about it because what my bank gave me has a stamp and the name of the officer who signed it but not his contact details. See attached file number 8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Seyizz: 4:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Hi,

Who is going to University of Sunderland, January intake. Let's connect.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LegitBoyy: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Hi guys, please I want to pay for priority visa. Is it possible to transfer money to someone’s UK bank account via mobile app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kod161: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Leebido:
hello guys i just got an unconditional offer for january intake, but i'm kind of confused if i accept the offer and start my visa application today along side TB test and all, can i finish everything up and meet up with the resumption time in January? like is it possible or i should just decline the offer and re-apply for september.
second question if i pay the full tuition fees , when applying for visa do i still need statement of account showing i have sufficient maintenance money ?
Yes you can finish provided they issue your CAS in good time and you have your funds available for 28 days already. Other things wouldn’t take time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ychick: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Hi, I had a similar issue, with not receiving a receipt for my priority visa. But When I went for my appointment the tls people checked it for me online and confirmed my priority visa. So don't worry they will confirm it for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ychick: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2020
R0LL0N:
Hello house, please I didn't remember to upload my international passport during the self service to tls. What can I do.

Make a photo copy of your data page and your document checklist page and take with you on the day of your appointment. The TLS people will scan your international passport for you on the day. If you have multiple passports tell them you forgot to scan it and is it possible for you to pay for the other passports to be scanned as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Greenville990: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Ezriela:
Oanda rate is 497 today,how do I go about this payment.? Thank you

It has to be a payment option for your school. The school sent me a link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Greenville990: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Good to meet you Segun,

I did not encounter issues, I was only answering the question on how quick the school confirmed the payment.

Segunromeo1:

Call the school on +441612954545 and lodge ur complaint, they are always ready and willing to help.
I'm also a SALFORD UNIVERSITY applicant for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Leebido:
You can defer instead of declining the offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kcmontez: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
You have to engage them on All their social media platforms and call and call and call.... Good luck!

Dramaqueen12345:

I am still on level 2. I have asked for upgrade but dem no gree upgrade me. What can i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Good morning my people. Please, I want to ask if one can resume a week after resumption date And hope it won’t affect me. Please I need a response asap. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Naomi2016: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Good day all...please I have a question, can I use my old passport to apply for TB test, then renew it by January for visa application? Please advice me, I need urgent reply as I'm about to apply today. Plssssss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Naomi2016:
Good day all...please I have a question, can I use my old passport to apply for TB test, then renew it by January for visa application? Please advice me, I need urgent reply as I'm about to apply today. Plssssss
Yes please go head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by michellez(f): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Same predicament oh. Can one complete registration/enrol online but not be physically present at the school till after a week or so?

Islamiat01:
Good morning my people. Please, I want to ask if one can resume a week after resumption date And hope it won’t affect me. Please I need a response asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Megadixh: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Please advice.
One of the Names in my spouse bank statement is not written in full. Eg Okoro M Chidi.
Please can i use it this way? I am currently filling the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Damilola0007: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
I thought I should drop this here for those going with kids to Uk

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Damilola0007:
I thought I should drop this here for those going with kids to Uk

I had to re read this ten times .. lol . This is not for Tier 4 dependent visa. This Is if the child is the main applicant....

If yes then it cannot be a free government school

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2020
michellez:
Same predicament oh. Can one complete registration/enrol online but not be physically present at the school till after a week or so?

Seriously need to know about this o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by R0LL0N(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Ychick:

Make a photo copy of your data page and your document checklist page and take with you on the day of your appointment. The TLS people will scan your international passport for you on the day. If you have multiple passports tell them you forgot to scan it and is it possible for you to pay for the other passports to be scanned as well.
Thanks for the information. It is just a single passport. Do I still need to make payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by R0LL0N(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Ychick:

Thanks for the info. Its a single passport. Am I still going to pay for the scanning of the single passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by R0LL0N(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Make a photo copy of your data page and your document checklist page and take with you on the day of your appointment. The TLS people will scan your international passport for you on the day. If you have multiple passports tell them you forgot to scan it and is it possible for you to pay for the other passports to be scanned as well.[/quote]
Thanks for the info. Its a single passport. Am I still going to pay for the scanning of the single passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2020
please how long does collection mail take after decision mail has been sent ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Miide2:
please how long does collection mail take after decision mail has been sent ?
When did u get decision mail? Is it standard?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Damilola0007: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I had to re read this ten times .. lol . This is not for Tier 4 dependent visa. This Is if the child is the main applicant....

If yes then it cannot be a free government school

Thank you for the clarification
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jflex(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pls is tls conducting interviews or just biometric?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.