Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,564 members, 7,770,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072196 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onicglobal: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Would have love to but am still expecting my CAS for Visa application.
AeeNgy:
Hello,

I am looking to link up with anyone going to Teesside University in January. I am in the process of securing an accommodation for my brother and wondering if anyone is interested in sharing a flat.

Please do get in touch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by caleb00(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
The way I go call the ehn, to be honest just buy Skype credit and give those people the call of their life

Zemanova:
Hi guys, please what should I do, I've sent a reminder email to update my CAS for my new passport but no response, I also call the teesside university school rep in Nigeria but nothing has been done. I chat with the enrolment advisor from the school. He said I should go on with my visa application and present the two passport, I don't know if this is possible, because he has earlier gave me the international compliance email and number before I informed him that I've sent them email 4 weeks ago to notify them about my change of passport. Pls anyone with good ideal pls enlight me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by 2tolu: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Can I pay for priority Visa application with Paga
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by JustCare: 12:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Greenville990:

The verification of my ID (international passport) has returned "failed" a couple of times. I even tried my NIMC Card (that one that has ATM chip). Same story

How did you navigate this challenge

Use voters card manually (mailing). They have issues with their international passport verification API.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TashaStPatrik: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Thank you very much.
fabzizy93:

I used payga for my ihs payment. Upgrade to ky3. My upgrade request took 24 hours. Send them a valid ID card. Electricity utility bill and a passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TashaStPatrik: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2020
[Thank you..
quote author=mattfeuter post=96993300]

- Tuberculosis test at an IOM designated centre either in Abuja or Lagos.

- No you do not.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Seyizz: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2020
I have test on Monday but we have deferred our admission till next year. If you can email me,I will give you our time slot.

Hi,

I sent you a mail too. Don't know if the slot is more than one. Kindly check your mail. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Seyizz: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi,

I sent you a mail too. Don't know if the slot is more than one. Kindly check your mail. Thanks

Ogedadiva:
I have test on Monday but we have deferred our admission till next year. If you can email me,I will give you our time slot.

Urgent please! Anyone with an appointment with IOM Lagos for 13/12/20 and needs a swap please let me know..

Any one with info on how to get my tb test done for 13 /12/20 will be very much appreciated..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Greenville990: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Odenigbo25:
Kindly go to their office at yaba , Lagos State with your documents , if you are around. Or call their customer care number

Thanks a lot for this, fortunately I'm in Lagos for the week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Muol11: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Same, hope we get it this week as the university closes this friday
Onicglobal:
Would have love to but am still expecting my CAS for Visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi SandraDee, I sent you a PM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ogedadiva: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
I replied the first person that contacted me and had given her our information. I don't know it it's you.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by shubraba: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Greenville990:

Paid with flywire, school confirmed my payment the next day
@ what rate please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by vichyke: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Gracezola:

Urgent please! Anyone with an appointment with IOM Lagos for 13/12/20 and needs a swap please let me know..

Any one with info on how to get my tb test done for 13 /12/20 will be very much appreciated..

I have for the 14th December if interested but it’s in IOM Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Abiolamat: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Yes Ulster January

Gracezola:
Anyone going to ulster in January?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ocoraj(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Happy Sunday guys, pls I have a question concerning this 2yrs stay after schooling. Does it mean that for anyone going for a master's to the UK automatically gets a 3yrs visa, that if their course is for a yr? Or is it something that is applied for after the masters? I mean the 2yrs. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Greenville990: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
shubraba:

@ what rate please

Paid on 10th November 2020 when OANDA rate was £507. Flywire charged £535
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Ocoraj:
Happy Sunday guys, pls I have a question concerning this 2yrs stay after schooling. Does it mean that for anyone going for a master's to the UK automatically gets a 3yrs visa, that if their course is for a yr? Or is it something that is applied for after the masters? I mean the 2yrs. Thanks and God bless

You are initally give the duration of the master plus 4 months ..... toward the end of the last months on student visa you can apply for PSW.

It is not automatic as you need to apply , and pay application fee and as long as you kept to the terms of your INITIAL student visa you are usually given PSW for another 2 years. If you haven't kept to the terms then wahala go be like bicycle

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Oanda rate is 497 today,how do I go about this payment.? Thank you
Greenville990:

Paid on 10th November 2020 when OANDA rate was £507. Flywire charged £535
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Seyizz: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi,

Please does anyone have appointment with IOM Lagos btw 21th to 24th Dec.... That won't be going for the test. Pls I need a date between that period. Help a brother. God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onicglobal: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Am hoping so.
Muol11:
Same, hope we get it this week as the university closes this friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bestvibe2020: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Okay thank you

SandraDee:
According to the TLS website:
"If you know in advance that you will need to keep your passport during the application process, you can check whether the Added Value Service 'Keep My Passport When Applying' is available at the Visa Application Centre you are using."

"If you need your passport back urgently for any reason once your application has been submitted, you will need to withdraw (also known as cancel) your visa application. Your passport cannot be returned to you at the Visa Application Centre without UK approval."
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bestvibe2020: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please just like the flexi or walk in, can you upgrade from standard to priority visa on that day of biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ocoraj(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
LagosismyHome:

You are initally give the duration of the master plus 4 months ..... toward the end of the last months on student visa you can apply for PSW.

It is not automatic as you need to apply , and pay application fee and as long as you kept to the terms of your INITIAL student visa you are usually given PSW for another 2 years. If you haven't kept to the terms then wahala go be like bicycle

That wahala be like bicycle part got me laughing. Thanks though, well understood now.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zigmarh: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Had my biometric on Friday 11/12/2020 UKVI Abuja and paid for priority... How long do I get a decision mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
On a good day 1-5working days but I have read on this thread people who got decision mail same day
Zigmarh:
Had my biometric on Friday 11/12/2020 UKVI Abuja and paid for priority... How long do I get a decision mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
2tolu:
Can I pay for priority Visa application with Paga

No.

Paga is limited to IHS and Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Royalty63: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abiolamat:
Yes Ulster January

Yes yes, let's link up please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ekaita: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for this update as i just upgraded my paga account to level 3. Please confirm the mode of payment for TLS services (courier etc)
NomzyJust:

No.

Paga is limited to IHS and Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Naomi2016: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good day all...please I have a question, can I use my old passport to apply for TB test, then renew it by January for visa application? Please advice me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ocoraj:

Any Masters, either one, two or three years get 2 years for PSW provided you successfully graduate and meet the terms and condition of your student visa.

All Doctoral program, get 3 years for PSW with same conditions as above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.