Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072107 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Segunromeo1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
macbernard:
Congrats to you & the family
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eveonline: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Family of 4 going to Teeside uni...(January intake)need to make arrangement for accommodation especially ahead of the two weeks isolation.
Please anyone who could help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kcivskod: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anyone here knows about university of south wales

How is it over there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Segunromeo1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kcivskod:
Anyone here knows about university of south wales

How is it over there?
It's nice and you can check their official YouTube and Instagram page to get more exciting information about the sch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Segunromeo1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Greenville990:

Paid with flywire, school confirmed my payment the next day
Call the school on +441612954545 and lodge ur complaint, they are always ready and willing to help.
I'm also a SALFORD UNIVERSITY applicant for January intake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Segunromeo1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Samgalaxy:
Congratulations!
I am also going to Salford, although I am yet to submit my visa application due to my TB test slated for 9th December. Please like how many days does it take the University of Salford to issue CAS? Have you gotten accommodation?

Congrats brO

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by luckygeee: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi guys please I have a question bothering me. Does my maintenance money have to include my full tuition fees or can I only show maintenance money plus part of my school fees. Please I really need to know. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by caleb00(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
luckygeee:
Hi guys please I have a question bothering me. Does my maintenance money have to include my full tuition fees or can I only show maintenance money plus part of my school fees. Please I really need to know. Thanks

The only reason you should be showing part of of tuition fee is because part of it has been paid as deposit.

The rest plus maintenance fee should normally be in one account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fabzizy93(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anyone going to Uni. Of Hertfordshire in January? Please let’s connect.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
luckygeee:

You are expected to show full tuition plus maintenance....which let say is called Total ABC.

however if you have paid any school fees then that reduces Total ABC, so at the end what you show is Total ABC - (minus) what been paid in school fees= Visa POF fund needed

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
U are showing balance of your tuition fee
E.g your tuition fee is 11900 and you have paid deposit of 3500. The balance is 8400+9207(maintenance fee)=17607 is what you are showing . 17607*520=9,155,640. But you can show 9.5m cos of fluctuation. Hope this is helpful /quote author=luckygeee post=97029839]Hi guys please I have a question bothering me. Does my maintenance money have to include my full tuition fees or can I only show maintenance money plus part of my school fees. Please I really need to know. Thanks[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
U are showing balance of your tuition fee
E.g your tuition fee is 11900 and you have paid deposit of 3500. The balance is 8400+9207(maintenance fee)=17607 is what you are showing . 17607*520=9,155,640. But you can show 9.5m cos of fluctuation. Hope this is helpful
luckygeee:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chiamaka1506: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a TB test appointment with IOM lagos for 30th December but I need a closer date.
Is there any one willing to swap.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
eveonline:
Family of 4 going to Teeside uni...(January intake)need to make arrangement for accommodation especially ahead of the two weeks isolation.

Option A: is for the entire family just to book 1month hostel /hotel in advance. During 2weeks isolation, you can check on properties site such as rightmove.co.uk or Zoopla.co.uk for at least 1bedroom flat. You can do your viewing tru Video call or you wait after 2weeks for physical inspection.
Option B:Let the Applicant travel alone, sort the accommodation out and the remaining family. members join. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ODAVI(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am too.. Please let conenect
faithzy:

I am, just sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ODAVI(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just got an Offer, Let us please
Olinga:
Anyone in University of Stirling or about going in. Reply let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
ekaita:
Thanks for this update as i just upgraded my paga account to level 3. Please confirm the mode of payment for TLS services (courier etc)

TLS is card payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
mimilyrics:
It's okay. The person can pay directly to your school on your behalf. The amount paid will be reflected on your CAS and UKVI will not be asking you for who made the payment already received by the school; you'll only need to show your tuition balance (if any) and maintenance funds in your account.

PS: Be sure that the person making payment is someone you trust so you don't get charged for fraud if the person pays using funds from fraudulent sources.

Make the person no come use ' apa' pay out the student in trouble

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Segunromeo1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chiamaka1506:
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a TB test appointment with IOM lagos for 30th December but I need a closer date.
Is there any one willing to swap.
Thanks in advance.
Send a mail to iomlagosmedicalbookings@iom.int telling them you need a rescheduled date for your test as the former would slow down your admission n visa processing for January intake..
Thats what I did when they gave me Jan 4 n they later replied n rescheduled my test date to Dec 10 (lastwk Thursday) I've done it n gotten my result already

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
macbernard:
You don't need to add bank card, if you're on level 3, fund your wallet & make payments

I am still on level 2. I have asked for upgrade but dem no gree upgrade me. What can i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aderin0la:
Please, is there anybody here in the UK already, that wants to send money home this weekend? Please I’m in dire need to £s. I have a deadline of Monday to meet for tuition deposit payment, and I filled form A at stanbic bank since Tuesday (since most people here advised that they’re very fast) for Full tuition payment. But up until today, nothing has been done. I’ve called and gone to the branches so much that their security men even know me now.

Please, I’ll refill the form A at another bank for the remaining tuition, but just for the initial deposit of £3,000, I really need help. My deadline is just Monday embarassed

Please, the rates people are calling aren’t favorable at all , nairalanders in the UK please help me

I had the same issue. I used Ecobank and they wasted my time for one week. I moved money to keystone bank and they did it in 4 days. Please use keystone biko

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Aderin0la: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank you so much.

Luckily, someone saw the post here on Friday and reached out to me. He paid for me with his UK card and it was sorted immediately (I sent the naira equivalent)...

Dramaqueen12345:

I had the same issue. I used Ecobank and they wasted my time for one week. I moved money to keystone bank and they did it in 4 days. Please use keystone biko

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cousiim: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dramaqueen12345:

Pls what was keystone's rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ekaita: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please confirm that what you mean is that the regular naira debit card can be used for the TLS payment
NomzyJust:

TLS is card payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by awumen: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
NomzyJust:

TLS is card payment.
Naira or forex card, which is acceptable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by awumen: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aderin0la:
Thank you so much.

Luckily, someone saw the post here on Friday and reached out to me. He paid for me with his UK card and it was sorted immediately (I sent the naira equivalent)...

Is it possible you connect me with these person?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Aderin0la: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
I’m sorry I can’t. I believe he’ll see your comment here and if he has some other £ to trade, he’ll reach out.

awumen:

Is it possible you connect me with these person?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
awumen:
Naira or forex card, which is acceptable?
Forex will do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
ekaita:
Please confirm that what you mean is that the regular naira debit card can be used for the TLS payment

Most naira debit card has a monthly limit of $100 and TLS payment is more than that. So a forex denominated card would work just fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lukzy500: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
eveonline:

Isolation is now 10 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Upload your utility bill & call them
Dramaqueen12345:

I am still on level 2. I have asked for upgrade but dem no gree upgrade me. What can i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fakmurphy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hello, gurus please help me, I just received this note from the school agent. He said there is a new rule for tier4 bank statement, that it must carry the name and contact details of the customer service officer who issued the statement. I am worried about it because what my bank gave me has a stamp and the name of the officer who signed it but not his contact details. See attached file number 8

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.