Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (83769 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by andyanders: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amokochi, you doubted b4 going there as such, never had any faith that you will get healed. Healing does not know if you are rich or poor. Only faith can save you. If you had faith that you will get your healing, you would have gotten healed. Jesus is the healer as His Prophet can only pray for you and with your own faith, you pull through. It's like entering the field and in you, you believe in yourself and with hope nd ur faith, you end up putting up good performance. But if u enter the field of play without believing in yourself, nothing you can do.

Your carreer went down as a result of your life style. You bought private jet when it wasn't necessary.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by nanceeleecious(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
ExAngel007:
l lost a dear friend back in 2016 because we took her to a prayer house where she spent 3 weeks. no prayers could save her.

That's when I know all those pastors are scammers, keep collecting money for stupid reasons
Who pays money for miracles? That's error number 1
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by lagdmark(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
ifeanyija:
when u use fake age Hw God go answer
Scammers waiting for miracle in the church.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by lloyds(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am not a TB Joshua fan, but what people need to know is that there is no man of God that can heal.

It's only God that can heal any man through his vessels. If God decides he will.not heal, there is noting any man can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deicide: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Humans always think that they are intelligent beings, what a Lie!

Miracle only works for imaginary problems.
If you have real problems you know where to go.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by dahnimoh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miracle is not for everyone.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adakintroy2:
You atheist are so disrespectful. That's why religion is sitting on your head with blow and packing sand for your mouth. Mini black devil decpiles of satan.
wiseoneking:
sharp. You talk too much out of your ignorance.

aaaaaaaaaah the religious follow-follow demons are coming after me (for telling the obvious truth), instead of focusing on the above T.B charlatan (aka head demon) of this thread who defrauded Amokachi!

[img]https://media./images/e3cbc73836c5ad65fa8206ae393f3dc5/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Mace0lane: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith

So his faith to sleep at the church is not faith enough for a miracle or that is no faith at all. How do you define faith because if he does not hope for unseen miracle I doubt if he'd have been sleeping at the church.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by fuck419: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
You're stupid for going to church because of miracle.

You go to church to worship God!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
During Jesus Christ time on earth not every one got the miracle too..
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deicide: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
thundafire:
Miracle na faith oh,if u don't have it nothing can be done,wen Christ healed wen He was physical on Earth,He saw dey faith and willingness to be healed by dey sick,blind,deaf and dumb dat came to him
Fake story grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by handsomeyinka(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
He must have over slept.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by enemona90: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
with faith sir,not by man
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Tonyfj2020(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's now that he is coming out to tell us. A deception of TB Joshua was released long time ago revealing that the false prophet aided his lost of his career
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adex2442: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ekealterego:

Eh! Wow, the all seeing one.... Which barometer abi instrument did you use to measure his faith and belief?

See man, lemme tell you something... I have seen first hand in these miracle centres where people place plants or in some cases where some are told sternly to state that they were healed on the camera "by faith" even though they don't feel any better. Even in many cases, people were given wheel chairs even though they walked with their legs to the place... A lot of schemes, although I don't expect you to believe what I am saying.

I am not saying there are no false prophets... Yes there are. The Bible has warned us of false prophets..

As there are false prophets, there are real prophets too.. It's base on where u find yr self.
The Bible says by their fruits we shall know them. So it's left for u to be able to identify the ships from the goats..
Dont characterise everyone as one.

And lemme make it clear to u.

Church is not a miracle center... It's a place of gathering. And seeking God's face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ifypros: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
TB Joshua is just a vessel. It is up to the Holy Spirit to effect the healing if he so wishes. God would have mercy on whomsoever he wants to have mercy on. Spiritual things look foolish to the carnal mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by zedegit: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
ExAngel007:
l lost a dear friend back in 2016 because we took her to a prayer house where she spent 3 weeks. no prayers could save her.

That's when I know all those pastors are scammers, keep collecting money for stupid reasons

Faith without works is dead. You should equally have taken her to hospital too.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adex2442: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
fuck419:
You're stupid for going to church because of miracle.

You go to church to worship God!

Good one. He is not a believer of God. He thinks God is a man that try to impress

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Asour: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
They will say it was because you didn't have faith.To me na you cause your downfall.Money wey you for take go treat yourself for UK hospital you carry am go buy private jet.

The Private jet story wasn't much of a 'big splurge' expense as he explained it. it was really mostly with help of his club owner.

By the way he did seek medical help extensively before going to 'church'.
Life's sometimes sour. Even today many footballers have their careers cut short due to injuries. think Michu, Vermaelen or even Dembele (recently).

God help us.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Brunicekid(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
only a deluded fool would expect to see a miracle in this day and age... the fact that he said he saw miracle happening there clearly shows the man mentally unstable due to his injury. they use his desperate state to defraud him. hope he learned his lesson!

miracle KO, mirahot NI!
There is miracle, and i have both prayed and seen a miracle, and others miracle. And, am not foolish. God still performs wonders in this age!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deepthoughts: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/25/i-slept-at-t-b-joshuas-churchs-altar-for-weeks-got-no-miracle-daniel-amokachi/amp/
you doubted Christ n left him for Mohammed but you expected a miracle from the same Christ!,for the fact that you saw miracles of others means you really needed to have searched your soul,you were the problem of yourself,by the way why are you not openly answering Alhassan your Muslim name?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deicide: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Religious people Question for you.
If Healing is in God's hand why does he have to visit a Pastor?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by seunmsg(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020

“I slept by the church’s altar for several weeks to receive healing. I was not healed, but I saw lots of miracles that happened to people.”

What you saw were prearranged miracles and not real miracles. Miraculous occurrence may happen in people’s life once in a while but it has nothing to do with a pastor or spirituality. Spiritual leaders do not do miracles. Miracles doesn’t exist in any spiritual home. People should stop running from pillar to post looking for miracle. They would be duped, deceived, and disappointed at the end of the day.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by FX2BROWN: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
You don't need to go to any church for prayer, YOU CAN PRAY ON YOUR OWN AND GET ANSWERS.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Franking: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miracle chasers. It doesn't work. It's all scam.

Serves his gullible ass right.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deicide: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
God no get better work do Na to come day do miracle for your life Hahaha grin

Na watin day go take use scam una be that cheesy

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by afecgivers: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amokachi! Say the truth, what is your real age apart from football age? I don't believe in today Miracle from any man of God. But little i know About the biblical miracle is that God perform natural miracle and not a magical miracle. Amokachi was looking for magic from TBJ.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by AsawanaDgreat: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Believe in God for healing not man
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Brunicekid:
There is miracle, and i have both prayed and seen a miracle, and others miracle. And, am not foolish. God still performs wonders in this age!!!

if that was the case then Amokachi would have healed from his injury etc....isnt it?! the miracles that you've ever witnessed are just like the woman and her arm that was "miraculously" healed in so many churches by so many charlatans....all a bunch of tricks!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Deicide:
Religious people Question for you.
If Healing is in God's hand why does he have to visit a Pastor?
or church?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.