Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (83767 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Agugbadin: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
nsiba:
TB Joshua is nothing but a con man, a magician to d core

Gbam and valid point.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by emmaonwuasoanya: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
brunofarad:
Lolz
he has nothing to offer now
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Investnow2017: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
thundafire:
Miracle na faith oh,if u don't have it nothing can be done,wen Christ healed wen He was physical on Earth,He saw dey faith and willingness to be healed by dey sick,blind,deaf and dumb dat came to him

If it is just by faith on the part of the person. Whose faith got Lazarus who was dead for four days resurrected?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Mccullum: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
I felt sorry for him due to he was misled by his friend, there is miracle which only comes by working on how to treat one self medically or herbs... no wonder doctors used to say they only treat patients but only God heal.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by omokab: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Being a footballer and well expose does not mean you are intelligent. How can a reasonable human being be expecting miracle for injury that he can easily do at a very best hospital in UK? Tb Joshua can't even cure himself when he had small injury on the road. He will better go to Ikeja teaching hospital for treatment.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by divineappo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
Most of these pastors are con artist with my personal experience
"with your personal experience "

U trained the fake pastors?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oga Daniel amokachi go and work on your faith.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
ajimotoke:
That means your miracle is not there, maybe you should try another Pastor grin grin or probably you're not patient enough, you could have slept like a year grin

U need to be quarantined immediately
I don laff belle lose
slept like a year,, hahahaha
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by JimmyBishop: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatChizzy:

And you think it wasn't a display of Faith to have slept there, even though he was financially capable of lodging in an hotel?

As Christians, we shouldn't always feel we got all the "answers" to all spiritual occurrences. We shouldn't always act like we are "all knowing". Thank goodness he said he witnessed others received their miracles.

Same way Jesus was asked why[b] a certain man was born blind, if it was as a result of the sins of his Father[/b].
You are on point. The Bible says " we only know in parts " Anyway, the bolded: John 9:1-

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Coronavirus84: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
This scam pastor at ikotun bus stop in Lagos state

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by dederocs(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
homeboy is vexed.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Izigha(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
thundafire:
Miracle na faith oh,if u don't have it nothing can be done,wen Christ healed wen He was physical on Earth,He saw dey faith and willingness to be healed by dey sick,blind,deaf and dumb dat came to him
Please, Cobhams that is sing praise to God up and down dnt have faith and willingness.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Kuginzi: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don't worry!! Miracle is coming...
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Martinez39s(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
OtemAtum, geoworldedu, food don done.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Investnow2017: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
foreshore:

If you like park all your belongings and start living in Church, without faith you will not be healed even if you see miracles

Fine "your faith" right?

Now how did Lazarus who was dead for four days manifest faith before Jesus resurrected him

Your answer please !
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Investnow2017: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
kendrick93:
All those you see on TV claiming they have been healed are all hired by the churches to act those roles....
It's all a scam....

Until they realise that all those displays at those churches are another form of Nollywood. Scammers!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Saw many people were healed but you were not healed.
This miracle of a thing goes with your faith. The Bible makes us realise if you have faith as little as mustard seed,if u ask the mountain to move,it shall be so.
Your condition may be pure medical. You ought to have gone to the hospital n not church.
TB Joshua is a powerful prophet of God.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Mypeople2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/25/i-slept-at-t-b-joshuas-churchs-altar-for-weeks-got-no-miracle-daniel-amokachi/amp/
Your faith nor ripe that is why .You can go there during this lockdown and sleep there till you get your healing
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Amhumble(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
No mind the mumu he is nothing but an attention seeker
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Toosure70: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Some anti Christians are just using some Christians brain here, Did you confess our you get your fame in first place. Christians Flee from this topic.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by bigjoe1000(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Make una leave TB Joshua abeg
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Perocom(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
only a deluded fool would expect to see a miracle in this day and age... the fact that he said he saw miracle happening there clearly shows the man mentally unstable due to his injury. they use his desperate state to defraud him. hope he learned his lesson!

miracle KO, mirahot NI!

Yes people are scamming people when they see your desperate situation. But before u think u can't be scammed like Dan the Bull, wait until u are hit with life situations that defy all known remedies, if you are still standing then you are a man of strong character like the biblical Job. You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
someone has already said it above,, Miracles cure Imaginary problems while Amokachi went with a REAL problem which is beyond the jurisdiction of emeranko ,,COVID19 Is already proving all the healing charlatans clueless

Even the Jesus doctor ,Osu Akpeje aka Bishop of the whole world has gone into isolation
Pastors are mere men , miracles are scam, emancipate urselves o Africans

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by LegalOpinion: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
They will say it was because you didn't have faith.To me na you cause your downfall.Money wey you for take go treat yourself for UK hospital you carry am go buy private jet.

He got that Private Jet long before his injury.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corona virus have exposed all the fake pastors in nigeria.

How many of these pastors use annointing oil as hand sanitizer? They use the one clinically proven to kill the virus.

I trust Nigerians they will still go for miracles after the lockdown.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Commanderinpips: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They are all scammers and con-men..

Not only TB Joshua but redeem, winners, mountain of fire, and packs of them

Avoid these churches and live long

So which church would you suggest for us to live long?.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Deltayankeeboi: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
They will say it was because you didn't have faith.To me na you cause your downfall.Money wey you for take go treat yourself for UK hospital you carry am go buy private jet.
who bought private jet?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Perocom:

Yes people are scamming people when they see your desperate situation. But before u think u can't be scammed like Dan the Bull, wait until u are hit with life situations that defy all known remedies, if you are still standing then you are a man of strong character like the biblical Job. You never see anything

U too wait until u convince ur wife to deliver naturally against the sound advice of medical doctors because ur pastor said she will deliver like the Hebrew women thereby leading to fatalities before it will drum into ur skull that ur pastor is a man like u

and wouldn't even think twice if he is in ur shoe before giving his consent to the docs
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Commanderinpips:

So which church would you suggest for us to live long?.
They should all go back to the old church.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
OtemAtum, geoworldedu, food don done.
The guy is a scammer, he has healed no one ever since he began his pastoral career. I hope people will get sense.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by danielorilonise(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
ForeThinker:
Who send you go there ?
His friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.