Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103149 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure....... Google and YouTube, are papa and pickin..........
Nahhhh they're like moda and douta
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:
this list is wack

Lol grin grin grin grin
Name 10 best rappers
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
i like the way u get under the skin of guys here grin
emm u mean Martin? sad never seen his brakelight of recent cheesy
I know that's why anytime i see you I'll just laugh because you understand me more than anyone else :Dwhen are you coming back cause I'll soon be in edo to visit a childhood friend and his mum
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Premiumwriter: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol grin grin grin grin Name 10 best rappers
I don't even know what rap is but the list is wack
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by humilitypays(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!
Truth!

Only ignorant men still marry financially unproductive ladies today in the name of they are rich.....Kanye was rich when he married Kim K, but his music stopped selling like before....he went broke, Kim his wife saved him....now he is back and even better as a billionaire....what an inspiring story.

To all the guys planning to marry one lady and turn her to a full time housewife, you better learn because that penny you have now and feeling like you are rich is just but a change!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I don't even know what rap is but the list is wack

Hahahahaha. Such sarcasm
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I know that's why anytime i see you I'll just laugh because you understand me more than anyone else :Dwhen are you coming back cause I'll soon be in edo to visit a childhood friend and his mum
Aghh Martin is in edo cheesy cheesy cheesy.if u travel to benin now u will see him cheesy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Unrated900(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Always asked for help when needed and necessary
You won’t be killed for asking
Someone might be out There to hear you out
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by realest2(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
thats why i always tell me people, never marry any broke entitled woman, especially these our modern day Nigerian ladies. go for a lady who looks beyond the materialistic aspect of your life and is ready to support and stand by you whenever and however

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Premiumwriter: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

Hahahahaha. Such sarcasm
your list de provoke me nau.

Why DMX and imagine where you put Eminem. Not seeing Eminem in number 1 or 2 is like using a hot knife to pierce my heart

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Lexusgs430: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nahhhh they're like moda and douta

I saw........ wink
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by mordred44: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tomorrow get belle
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by yuswrld20(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
congrats oluwakanye.from grass to grace
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
I believe this will be my case in some years time
u better stop fantasing,no food for lazy girl
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by byinks(f): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Seun osewa
I'm begging you to invest 500 million in Byinks ideas...
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Why DMX and imagine where you put Eminem. Not seeing Eminem in number 1 or 2 is like using a hot knife to pierce my heart

Ah! Guy abeg o, no vex.
Eminem is good But u see those artists, till today even many for there go murder eminem lyrically

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Dmx good oo

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by yaki84: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
Never be ashamed to ask....never...
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Vanessa88(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ugwustanley206:
1.3 billion not 3.3 billion
Be guided

Forbes said $1.3, but Bloomberg said $3.3.

The thing is, Kanye and his accountant has sent this information of him being worth $3.3 billion to Forbes since early last year, but they ignored it and quickly named Jay Z a billionaire. The guy that handles the Hiphop artists net worth on Forbes is a close friend of Jay Z...and even write Jay Z's book. Jay would have never wanted Kanye to be a billionaire before him. I'm sure he pulled some strings to make them ignore Kanye's message.

The fact is, Kanye is the real first billionaire rapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
blingxx:

I guess that's the only good thing that comes from the kadashians they are f*cking enterpreneurs and business tycoons undecided ..kylie is the youngest billionaire afterall tho
What again do you want from them Mr man?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Vanessa88(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
humilitypays:
Truth!

Only ignorant men still marry financially unproductive ladies today in the name of they are rich.....Kanye was rich when he married Kim K, but his music stopped selling like before....he went broke, Kim his wife saved him....now he is back and even better as a billionaire....what an inspiring story.

To all the guys planning to marry one lady and turn her to a full time housewife, you better learn because that penny you have now and feeling like you are rich is just but a change!!

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by timmyshot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Reputable sources said $1.3B, this blogger is saying $3.3B

Issorite.

Meanwhile, how was he able to owe as much as $53M? Like, what sort of bad debtor was he?

Two things I hate: Begging and owing.

Thank God for his life tho

Kanye confirmed it as $3.3billion go look up his Twitter page
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
realest2:
thats why i always tell me people, never marry any broke entitled woman, especially these our modern day Nigerian ladies. go for a lady who looks beyond the materialistic aspect of your life and is ready to support and stand by you whenever and however
Pls
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Be fooling yourself.

Kanye west has been making hit tracks for record labels since he was 19 years old.

Watch the Evolution of Hip-Hop on Netflix and learn.

It is exactly situations like this that makes me laugh at the average Joe.

From a list of 100 billionaires, show me one without a leg up, or an exceptional devotion to his/her trade.

Kanye West's mother was a professor of English Language. So, the gift of the garb is etched somewhere in his neurons.

He was a prodigious artist who attended the Academy of Art and then University to study English Language.

By 19, he was already gaining credits for producing recording artists and by 22, he already had chart toppers whom he had produced.

Be there waiting for God to come down and bless you.

It took Kanye west, with all the skills, educational background, position, popularity, day-in & day-out grinding, keeping himself and his family under the spotlight, 25 years to achieve this "new found" wealth.

Don't worry, God would have pity on you and make you a billionaire because you are special amongst the 7 billion people on the planet.

you have no sense!!! many people have done many hit songs more than him where are they? have you head about master p then? how much is the worth of snoop dog? I have given you a clue. when story want to change he does not matter how perfect or imperfect you are. now in 2016 he was in debt of 53millions dollars , I mean kanye west , then what hit songs did he produce that fetched him so much wealth for just 4years? . in fact.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He owns youtube

Lol you mean Zuckerberg owns YouTube. Are you for real or been sarcastic?? cheesy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!
Why didn't
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Mywd: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:
This looks photoshopped, I seriously doubt this!!

Oshey oga oni photoshop
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kristofferson:

Lol you mean Zuckerberg owns YouTube. Are you for real or been sarcastic?? cheesy
Google owns YouTube not that Facebook guy!!!.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Andercruz: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
o GA o.
Persistent is key.
GOD, I key into this, you've done it for me once, you can do it again.
Am sorry for abandoning you when you answered my prayers.
If given another chance, it won't repeat itself I promise.

Go back quickly. He has been calling since that you return. It pays to serve Jesus. Please don't be deceived again. The Lord seriously help your salvation in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
Aghh Martin is in edo cheesy cheesy cheesy.if u travel to benin now u will see him cheesy
If i come benin i nor see you Watin i gain ogene duo cheesy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Edosao: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
I believe you brotherly
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
Google owns YouTube not that Facebook guy!!!.

I know son. I am a tech guy so i can mention almost 90% of American tech owners... I am just asking her if she's been sarcastic or ignorant. wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.