Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103225 Views)

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
kendrick93:
Kendrick should be in there somewhere

Nah.
Any artist not better than Kendrick Lamar on that list?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Truthbites: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
And now Kanye is a billionaire. 2nd rapper to get that feature after ..... Damn!!!!

Dre
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by sugarboy212(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kan Ye Believe it,seems everybody around the kardashians are cashing out big time. My Billionaire dreaming will soon turn to reality. Amen
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by devlishGINGER(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
And now Kanye is a billionaire. 2nd rapper to get that feature after ..... Damn!!!!
That's life
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by j1mmy: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mywd:
Truly this is an inspiration
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11421383_1587819722407_jpeg1a3144ae13d6f6408f0a55cb14957220

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dele_Ologun1/status/1253945989767012357
It is not how much you have today that matters, it is what happens down the road. A lot of black American entertainers lose their wealth before they die due to irresponsible lifestyle.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dandiison28:
in your own write up you said 3.3 billion and another says 1.3 billion.. who are we to believe?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by sugarboy212(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
My love for Yeezy knows no bound. Big ups Man. Ideas with commitment pays.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Apination(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
chuksme:
It is the life style they are into that put him into such debt. He must have learnt lesson and that was why his life changed again.
He found Jesus
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Anonime1105(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When he married Kim newly people criticized, calling her a slut and all but now that he's a billionaire they talking about having the right woman by his side. Human beings and hypocrisy.

If parents dey like Kim mumsy, aswear we'll have few broke people around.
Do you mind nairaland hypocrites?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
o GA o.
Persistent is key.
GOD, I key into this, you've done it for me once, you can do it again.
Am sorry for abandoning you when you answered my prayers.
If given another chance, it won't repeat itself I promise.

Go into your closet and tell God what you will do in return using this formula below;

J- What you will do for God if given another chance

O- What you will do for the people/society

Y- What you will do for yourself

May the good Lord grant you your request...
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Karlifate: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!
They are a blessing to each other. Team #Kimye
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by afecgivers: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:
Those without any talent or trade would be here claiming it for themselves.

Mind your own! Talent is like beauty that only the one beholding it can explain. What you call talent in your view might be a waste of time to some investors while some investor will do everything possible to be part of. Mind you! Begging is Also an asset.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Basher8583: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
I believe this will be my case in some years time

Woman you don't know what those guys dip thier hands into.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by abbey621(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
afecgivers:

Mind your own! Talent is like beauty that only the one beholding it can explain. What you call talent in your view might be a waste of time to some investors while some investor will do everything possible to be part of. Mind you! Begging is Also an asset.

Only in Nigeria....."Begging is also an asset"......I GIVE UP cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by amrichy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
Never be ashamed to ask....never...
Talking about never being ashamed to ask, please my brother whatever you can do to save me from the bondage of hunger in this trying time will be greatly appreciated. My account details: 2020274729, A. A. Richard, Polaris bank. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
you that have the talents and trade , you think you will better than others?.When God is with you, you will sell what others are selling and still be outstanding.

Be fooling yourself.

Kanye west has been making hit tracks for record labels since he was 19 years old.

Watch the Evolution of Hip-Hop on Netflix and learn.

It is exactly situations like this that makes me laugh at the average Joe.

From a list of 100 billionaires, show me one without a leg up, or an exceptional devotion to his/her trade.

Kanye West's mother was a professor of English Language. So, the gift of the garb is etched somewhere in his neurons.

He was a prodigious artist who attended the Academy of Art and then University to study English Language.

By 19, he was already gaining credits for producing recording artists and by 22, he already had chart toppers whom he had produced.

Be there waiting for God to come down and bless you.

It took Kanye west, with all the skills, educational background, position, popularity, day-in & day-out grinding, keeping himself and his family under the spotlight, 25 years to achieve this "new found" wealth.

Don't worry, God would have pity on you and make you a billionaire because you are special amongst the 7 billion people on the planet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Skmoda360(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
so kim kardeshian defeats the notion that it is only unattractive women who make better and faithful wives if we follow the logic on nl grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kanye is blessed... Congrats Icon we meet at the very top
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by KanuSE: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!

Reference your claim please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Gulher: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Basher8583:

Woman you don't know what those guys dip thier hands into.
kindly educate me
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
afecgivers:

Talent is none of the things you talk about.

Talent is exceptional ability far beyond your peers.

It could be in any strata of human endeavor but it must be distinguishable from the rest.

The likes of Lionel Messi are not rich because they are named Lionel.

Wizkid isn't global because his name is Ayo.

Granted, a talentless person can be a flash in the pan, but he would simply be that for a season.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by bluefilm: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Did Mark eventually help him?

Well, don't bother to answer.

I think I already know the answer.

Mark is a natural born miser.

Just like his Nairaland protégé Seun.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
wman:

The funny thing is that even with his billionaire status, he still owes $100 million.

He only has $17 million in liquid cash.

The rest are tied up to investments and assets thus making up his $1.3 billion net worth.

90% of billionaires are in debt.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Skmoda360(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
sugarboy212:
Kan Ye Believe it,seems everybody around the kardashians are cashing out big time. My Billionaire dreaming will soon turn to reality. Amen
The thing is really transmissive in the transmission of a transmission of the family.....look at Kyle Jenner she is worth a billion dollar too....Kyle cosmetics.....Kanye got lucky with that family. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by DrChukki: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
FGonline:
Focus on d fact dat he was bold to call 4help unlike u that would have killed urselv,so thy wouldn't call u a begger
[/s]

Ewu
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Mozegee: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
God please pick my call as you pick Kanye west own.who will ever believe what is hay around him. After begging and begging but to no avail.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
agbolahan1991:
People will soon quote me begging them soon. ...
When I become a billionaire....
Am in the making
you can trust Nigerians. You don't even have to be a billionaire.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
gypsey:
just based only on amen? No hard work or Ideas? sad
Ke maka oru
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Babapyro: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks to yeezy,but he's actually worth just a little over a billion dollars,the buck of his company is controlled by ADIDAS.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by sugarboy212(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
As in they are all doing well.
Skmoda360:

The thing is really transmissive in the transmission of a transmission of the family.....look at Kyle Jenner she is worth a billion dollar too....Kyle cosmetics.....Kanye got lucky with that family. grin
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
He is destined to be great in life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.