Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103145 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nomswag: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin funny how people want to make it all about Kim, forgetting that Kanye overlooked Kim sex tape to marry her...Kanye is the Man!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by henryobinna(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
kim k isnt a slut.i dont recall her having sex with random men.even the sex video that was released without her concent showed her making love with boyfriend of then ray j.anyone who calls her a slut is just bad belle ing her cheesy.rihanna that has sex with different and releases it into the internet nobody don bash her but na kim k dem dey get power on cheesy.
bro can you really back the Rihanna claim up with a link to a video she released?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by JimD(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
He was a crack head at the time. When you change how you live your life, God sets the right plan in motion for you.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Psady(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
only if you can look deep into Kanye's life, you had know why he chose a better path towards the end of his musical career, He's s lucky star, it's just grace he's alive till date,had an accident that should have claimed his life at the early stage of his musical career ended up with a sewed jaw,who sings with that?please go listen to 'through the wire' by Kanye.Then u got a reason to love this dude inspite of his wrong doings.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by FGonline: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
DrChukki:
[s][/s]

Ewu
akapa amu
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by FGonline: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Psady:
only if you can look deep into Kanye's life, you had know why he chose a better path towards the end of his musical career, He's s lucky star, it's just grace he's alive till date,had an accident that should have claimed his life at the early stage of his musical career ended up with a sewed jaw,who sings with that?please go listen to 'through the wire' by Kanye.Then u got a reason to love this dude inspite of his wrong doings.
Bcoz he suceed
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
The richest black enterainter.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
topaz321:

Wether or not they come to his aid is not important.
Try to get the lesson here.

The title said that he begged Mark for help. The guy asked the right question because there is many things to learn from the answer to that particular question
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by afecgivers: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Talent is none of the things you talk about.

Talent is exceptional ability far beyond your peers.

It could be in any strata of human endeavor but it must be distinguishable from the rest.

The likes of Lionel Messi are not rich because they are named Lionel.

Wizkid isn't global because his name is Ayo.

Granted, a talentless person can be a flash in the pan, but he would simply be that for a season.

You too go school. We are only celebrating better men because they are successful. These celebrated hardworking people has one time or the other been turned down by someone who could not understand their concept. Persistence and Dedication brought them to limelight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Joefat: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don't ever look down on anybody..
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
Never be ashamed to ask....never...

I wan ask u oo, shey make I ask
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Inehmesit: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Richer you get, the higher your status of living increases, go and read Rich Dad poor Dad, you'll understand more
24kmagic:
Reputable sources said $1.3B, this blogger is saying $3.3B

Issorite.

Meanwhile, how was he able to owe as much as $53M? Like, what sort of bad debtor was he?

Two things I hate: Begging and owing.

Thank God for his life tho

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
wilemer:

Kanye's story is a tale of persistence
I put it to you that the "Jesus" Factor helped him too. smiley
After Kanye West gave his life to JESUS Christ (God) ,everything turned around for good. smiley
Everytime you involve God in any of your affairs. HE shows up Mightily!!! cheesy
I'm a living witness!! smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Euegene100001: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fight till the very end . No giving up .
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by ericmor: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
I believe this will be my case in some years time

You mean u will also beg mark in some yrs time? I don't understand
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Omotaday(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
BCISLTD:
If you are 53 million dollars in debt...you are not broke
According to your own standard.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by spirul77: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
This was just a hoax and publicity stunt then, I think he even admitted it was a stunt, dude never owed that.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by afecgivers: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
abbey621:

Only in Nigeria....."Begging is also an asset"......I GIVE UP cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry cry cry

E no eazy to beg o. To even ask my wealthy school mates for assistance...its like heaven will fall. I hail beggars. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Roon9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
o GA o.
Persistent is key.
GOD, I key into this, you've done it for me once, you can do it again.
Am sorry for abandoning you when you answered my prayers.
If given another chance, it won't repeat itself I promise.

Amen bro! If me as a man can feel the pain behind this post, I'm sure God can see it more

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by samwash(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abeg this inspiration is not for those guys wen the shot ""Baba God pick my call "" without a legit hustle. You think God will pick ur call wen you dey scam ur fellow brother, in fact na incurable sickness & diseases go locate that person.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Roon9(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:
Those without any talent or trade would be here claiming it for themselves.

Harsh but true

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He should have begged him via Facebook, not twitter...........
Begging him through gmail would have been a better idea
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by spirul77: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Psady post=88850273]
Which wrong doings, if I may ask?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Roon9:

Amen bro! If me as a man can feel the pain behind this post, I'm sure God can see it more
thanks bro. It has not been easy

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by womenareapes: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!
may we never married to a liability called Naija women! undecided
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by trippleKAY(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When he married Kim newly people criticized, calling her a slut and all but now that he's a billionaire they talking about having the right woman by his side. Human beings and hypocrisy.

If parents dey like Kim mumsy, aswear we'll have few broke people around.
that woman gave birth and turned her childrens to billonaries. Shes full of business ideas. I Stan

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Begging him through gmail would have been a better idea

Does Mark own Google?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by craves(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
hmmm... since he became a born again, things have really changed for him

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by isaacfreeman99(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pls someone should invest in my ideals, am very creative but lack funds and exposure.
I want to start the first international Christian radio network in Nigeria and Africa, primary targets are Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Kenya, Botswana Zambia and zimbwabwe.
I also have a vision to start a Christian clothing or fashion design called wear scriptures. And lot more ideas.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Ugwustanley206(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
1.3 billion not 3.3 billion
Be guided
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Does Mark own Google?
He owns youtube
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
kim k isnt a slut.i dont recall her having sex with random men.even the sex video that was released without her concent showed her making love with boyfriend of then ray j.anyone who calls her a slut is just bad belle ing her cheesy.rihanna that has sex with different and releases it into the internet nobody don bash her but na kim k dem dey get power on cheesy.
True words have never been spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.