Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (37702 Views)

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Bear007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Synonyms of the word joke = Naija

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by mybbcnews: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lockdown: Soldiers/Police in Rwanda under fire for Sexual Harassments and killing of civilians
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/soldiers-in-rwanda-raping-and-killing-civilians.html
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by olisaEze(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
All our so called NL rights activists don’t even know when d govt is abusing their fundamental human rights. If na PDP vs APC story nw dem for don start from 1966 dey analyze dey come so!angry

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by balotunji: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's well, God will see us through this hard time.

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Commanderinpips: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Government should be sued, or I forgot that we are in a lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Tundenoni(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Q
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by doggedfighter(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Staphylococcus: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
IduNaOba:
Useless people.
After mining it they go now sell am or even hand am over to China or USA.
Who do us this thing naija?

Because they told you thats why you complaining. In advanced countries, they will never say such. But trust me, they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by odyx: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why are the lawyers protesting., How else in this country, are the going to get data base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Taye4j: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
They dare not do that. Why would they expose people's personal info, isn't BVN enough? I believe there is a sinister move here.

When they were distributing cash to people in the North, did they use any sim data or recharge history.

This government is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Hausaboy239(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I dedicate this FTC to those who are tired of sex during this lockdown. It is now I know that am not a 1 minute man. Sperm don even finish for my body. I no dey gree release again
Go kill urself thinking u are enjoying
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by specie103(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since when did our data turn bitcoin that you're mining...

Yeye people. tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Chrysz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
We have been hearing this for days now nothing has been done.

Stupid government spiting out stupid talks

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Retrography(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Privacy ni, privacy kor!
Do you know how much of your so called private information is out there in the public domain?

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by swtdrms(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Journalists and some nonsense lawyers just looking for ways to create tension where there's none.

Does gov't not have the power to access our biometric data? What about our bvn to monitor financial transactions? How's accessing our recharges different from bvn financial transactions? So far they're not spying on our conversation, it does not amount to breaching privacy.

Las las, this is for the betterment of the society i.e if genuinely implement with no bias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by qrymz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
We dey shout now, something they've been doing to us since 2015. Wayo government

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Samiah33(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Breach of trust, na to dey use Turaya be that

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by apex3861: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Zion970: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm out of cash and foodstuff. please, I'll be glad if anyone can help!! I'm really starving here.

023748-nine, five, seven, five
OLAIYA
WEMA
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by peacettw: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Cambridge Analytica
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by rowland545(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
So the govt have seen the message I sent to Rejoice...my landlords daughter.... Aaah am finished
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by passyhansome(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
This Country is now an household
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by tradepunter: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have worked in the intelligence circles here is what is happening...

This ugly minister wants to access every body phone via our SIM card but according to the laws of the land only NSA(NIGERIAN SECURITY ADVISER OFFICE) has the power to do so.

This ugly ministers argument is that the SIM access will enable them select those that are poor because they can identify how they top up their phones...

So the way they top up their phone will now give them leverage to pay money into their bank account.

But the fool don't know that NCC can only get such directives from NSA...

The BVN is the only way of identifying who's poor but what this idiot don't know is not about just been poor... There are many people feeding from hand to mouth that have account number, they are also people who's out of job that can't feed themselves or family...

This ugly patami should be ashamed of himself
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Otsam(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
When you read/ listen to some of the appointees of this administration how they talk recklessly, you begin to wonder what standard they were setting/looking for that took them months to appoint morons.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by AerialMapper: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Federal Executive Council

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by powerlays: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by blackboy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Northern agenda. It is a lie ooo. Ppl without SIM or phone or no ID card will collect so long as they are from the north. I lie?
2019 fake election , in the north did they need voters card to vote? Last last all na scam. They just want to use SIM data as a front. BVN they no wan use cause that one they will be caught after 2023. Record and proof will dey. Today is Saturday, who don get promised alert? Believe these guyz if you can handle disappointment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Free Browsing. / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.