Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (37712 Views)

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by hgnbello(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hehe. Any Way To Loot. Chai. Waiting 4 Dem Sha.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Femeto: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Minister of Communication thinking like an IT student.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by dangoteinlaw: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Governments have been mining data from the days of Adam.

But no one government will accept.

Facebook and Google are big time culprits of this act but will still deny they dont even when you can glaringly see they do.
rumors has it that the government has a deal with google to get everyone's data and private information as of recently. What they intend to use it for i still don't know however it ir confirmed that Efcc already have acquired alot of home addresses from google, hence rheo were able to trace alot of yahooboys
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by apex7752: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by dangoteinlaw: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
rawtouch:
hahahaha, let no one be deceived he govt has access to everything you do on your phone even whatsapp is not secret
yes everything as long as you are on google eg android and its apps. If you use iOS and use duckduckGo search engine them stay away from WhatsApp the government cant get shit
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Ogum(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
please those people that doesn't have phone or are using manual telephone how will they check their data mine?
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by apex9274: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 4776296[/color]
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by rusher14: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
What are you doing with 4 SIMs?

Are you a kidnapper?

It you have 4 SIMs for business, how could you be described amongst the poorest ot the poor?
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Hardlife: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Staphylococcus: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
rumors has it that the government has a deal with google to get everyone's data and private information as of recently. What they intend to use it for i still don't know however it ir confirmed that Efcc already have acquired alot of home addresses from google, hence rheo were able to trace alot of yahooboys

Thats just the way it is. Every government does it but none will accept.

Its like negotiation will terrorist. They all do but will never tell you they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
they don't have any deal with google. your phone imei and sim imei can easily be seen by your network provider even the mast where its receiving signal.
That's why SARS will request you give them your phone imei if you want them to help you retrieve it. If you like change the sim 1million times, they will still track the phone imei grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Miracle1991: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
funny, so that is how to know people who have not eaten in Nigeria, I have a glo sim I have not recharged in months, does that mean I am among those that have not eaten, NO! I see these guys as jokers, they should just be dressing with mickey mouse and barney costumes so we know that they are just trying to make governance a joke in Nigeria...
your registration connect all your hundred Sims so if you are recharging one they will know.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by halogate: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
...how long will it take to come up with a working strategy to help the needy?..till we are all dead abi??...but to lock us inside house without food no hard una.
..abi I will go to the market without money and buy garri uncredit??
...all talk, no action.
..wicked govt!!

#to d nairaland MOD that gave ban in family section for seeking assistance... If I die of hunger...my blood is on ur neck o!!
..Iv aid my piece
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by dangoteinlaw: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
onecoder:

they don't have any deal with google. your phone imei and sim imei can easily be seen by your network provider even the mast where its receiving signal.
how about for someone using a very strong paid vpn plus a wifi hotspot dongle? Goodluck for them tracking
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Sheddywiz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pm me for link to get the hacked Netflix. No need for subscription, you can download any movie of your choice or stream as you want.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense.
Apart from the invasion of privacy
To mine data of phone users to know the poorest nor go even work

Anyway na them Sabi
Make i continue my movies on Netflix
I don kill "extraction"

Make i find another movie kill
But Netflix greedy o
Person go download una app finish
Then subscribe

After that you go also need data to stream and download
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
OMG!!! God abeg mak time run faster than anything, mak we reach 2023 bcs this useless govt is a curse to us. God if na punishment na en mak u give us this useless govt, abeg we dun tire. naija dun tire for this useless govt. Baba God, if na sins of the forefathers abeg forgive us, dis is the most useless govt I have ever seen in my life and the world entirely.

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by dangermouse(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

“Through data mining, we have been discovering those that need urgent intervention in terms of feeding and other basic necessities of life.”

The minister further acknowledged the release of huge sums as a palliative by the federal government to the poor.

I have four sims. I have not loaded any card on three since this lockdown, but still I haven't received a text that I should come and get any palliative... Una dey fool Una self.
no mind those senior yahoo people in government.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Centcanada: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Whatever game the so called government of the zoo wants to play let them play it now because it is the last game they wish to play and its called last minute rush. Do it urgently because Abba Kauri did too and no one question him. Whatever English you wish to Implore in order to defraud the public Treasury, do it fast fast before its too late because some set of tribe will leave you soon. Remember, the zoo has fallen and there is nothing anyone born of a woman can do about it. Argue with your phone and come and slap me.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Deejaygold(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I dedicate this FTC to those who are tired of sex during this lockdown. It is now I know that am not a 1 minute man. Sperm don even finish for my body. I no dey gree release again
Bad shild
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by halogate: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
no mind those senior yahoo people in government.
..boss, the ur moniker is nostalgic oh.
I still remember
..Dr Who
..SuperTed
..G-force
..ThunderSub
..SpiderMan. (Shown by NTA 7)
..Frank Spencer
.. Rental Ghosts
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by dangermouse(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
halogate:
..boss, the ur moniker is nostalgic oh. I still remember ..Dr Who ..SuperTed ..G-force ..ThunderSub ..SpiderMan. (Shown by NTA 7) ..Frank Spencer .. Rental Ghosts
Na so bro. Na so. U forgot to add voltron too...
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Longman8: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
When there is no better or significant excuse to render as to why palliative has not been disdursted to where it is needed. The govt has never been concern with plight of it's citizens since inception.at all at all we go survive.NAIJA YES WE CAN.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
funny, so that is how to know people who have not eaten in Nigeria, I have a glo sim I have not recharged in months, does that mean I am among those that have not eaten, NO! I see these guys as jokers, they should just be dressing with mickey mouse and barney costumes so we know that they are just trying to make governance a joke in Nigeria...
Is your Glo sim tied to your account? If if is tied, fine, otherwise, I can't see them paying people for owning sim cards.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Iceberg3: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
AHHHHHHHHHHH....this is good news for original miners. grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Joefat: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I dedicate this FTC to those who are tired of sex during this lockdown. It is now I know that am not a 1 minute man. Sperm don even finish for my body. I no dey gree release again

God.. Wetin we know go see during this lockdown... grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by thundafire: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Canada didn't do it,USA didn't,Britain same, Germany same but here it's always different
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Hotspotbro(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Well, if the data miners are under paid, it will be a waste of money. And Hackers in Naija will really smile to the bank.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by apex75: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 4226279[/color]
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by apex121: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Mtn Free Browsing. / We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.