Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (37710 Views)

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by bigiyaro(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
clueless people everywhere.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Brunicekid(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

“Through data mining, we have been discovering those that need urgent intervention in terms of feeding and other basic necessities of life.”

The minister further acknowledged the release of huge sums as a palliative by the federal government to the poor.

I have four sims. I have not loaded any card on three since this lockdown, but still I haven't received a text that I should come and get any palliative... Una dey fool Una self.
You dey mind the news? So, you think they actually mine all the SIM subscribers in Nigeria
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
How many poorest of the poor even have a registered Sim card?

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by jayson87: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I dedicate this FTC to those who are tired of sex during this lockdown. It is now I know that am not a 1 minute man. Sperm don even finish for my body. I no dey gree release again
no be only you brother. Sex don tire me. I have never satisfied my wife, the way I have during this lockdown. Everyday and every night sex sex sex. I don tire
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by persius555(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
All of this because of 5,000 naira palliative
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Peacecoy19: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
funny, so that is how to know people who have not eaten in Nigeria, I have a glo sim I have not recharged in months, does that mean I am among those that have not eaten, NO! I see these guys as jokers, they should just be dressing with mickey mouse and barney costumes so we know that they are just trying to make governance a joke in Nigeria...
Give one quick reliable method to get the real poor.mark you our data base for this sort of things is near zero we need to offer the help now now not later.

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by ksly24(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense.
Apart from the invasion of privacy
To mine data of phone users to know the poorest nor go even work

Anyway na them Sabi
Make i continue my movies on Netflix
I don kill "extraction"

Make i find another movie kill
But Netflix greedy o
Person go download una app finish
Then subscribe

After that you go also need data to stream and download
I get the hacked Netflix dm me if u need am or chat me up 08111158463
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Drabeey:
The time is right to move not just further in this part of the world, but also smarter and better.

Is Nigeria not closely following the rule pattern of United States again? Are they also distributing palliatives through hacking into people's privacy?

I read this news twice but still don't get it, does it mean they've finished distributing the money or they are just getting ready?

Hmmm, im hungry and an angry man can do and undo o. Hian

How is America giving out palliative by intruding on privacy?
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by berniceunice: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Absolute nonsense.

Anyway na them Sabi
I don kill "extraction"

But Netflix greedy o
Then subscribe

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You they subscribe for Netflix?
How much can you give me I will send you the free Netflix app....don't dull real niggar don't subscribe Netflix.safe
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Origin(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
What sort of foolish information can you get from sim.

Why is it necessary to know the poorest of the poor.

If you share for everybody will it kill you.

So those that dont have phones nko.

Or the little rich people that have been giving you their taxes to mismanage dont deserve a break too.

(Economic classification in Nigeria:
Poorest of the poor
Poor
Managing
Little rich
Rich
Billionaires club)
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Caringheart199: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Financial support from Nairaland will go a long way please. I'm in school presently with no food stuffs, really i was unable to go home due to my project and exam preparation. I'm in the middle of fasting. Anything from here will go a long way, I'm in area of Ilorin in case anyone wants to help with food stuff. GtBank 0246254295. Jazakallah Khayran....
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Badlimo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
All this because of 20thousand naira dey wan share give person ....smh
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by YoungAncient1: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
The poorest of the poor no even get phones sef.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
All crafty policies to favour the Northerners. They are likely to benefit the most again. From palliatives to handy cash to tradermoni to bvn cash transfer, now this!

Yorubas, we can see our foolishness??!

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Matrimonous:
How many poorest of the poor even have a registered Sim card?
I wonder o. These lying bastards are stealing money!

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by CioAngels(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nigerian leaders are simply wicked, after taking bales of money belonging to the poor masses of Nigeria to their houses they want to use sims, hope the providers will not put us in danger by giving details to vampires. Who is minister having controversy with, is it the hungry Nigerians they all humiliate when they want us killed. It is a pity minister that you are not man enough to tell Nigerians you will not go ahead to do job because of the threat from the boko haram boys. That's it you only excise your strength on the poor masses.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Brendaniel: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Peacecoy19:
Give one quick reliable method to get the real poor.mark you our data base for this sort of things is near zero we need to offer the help now now not later.

This is part of the reason why the country is the way it is, I am not saying that help cannot be given through the use of phone numbers but I think they should have started with the BVN first...

1 Like

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Mrpojj(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Inehmesit: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
No reason am grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense.

Anyway na them Sabi
I don kill "extraction"

But Netflix greedy o
Then subscribe

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by OhiOfIhima: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense.

Anyway na them Sabi
I don kill "extraction"

But Netflix greedy o
Then subscribe

Bro forget about d scam called Netflix, just download whichever movie you want locally or internationally from Netnaijacom. Vr moderate in data consumption n d graphic is average.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Trimque2k1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/covid-19-controversy-trails-ministers-decision-to-mine-data-of-phone-users-without-consent/
What this people don't know is that, the stay at home order has made almost more than half of Nigerians vulnerable. Most of us hustle today to feed tomorrow, then needs to hustle tomorrow b4 guaranteeing d other day meal...
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Zenithpeak(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Deception from inception
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Mypeople2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

“Through data mining, we have been discovering those that need urgent intervention in terms of feeding and other basic necessities of life.”

The minister further acknowledged the release of huge sums as a palliative by the federal government to the poor.

I have four sims. I have not loaded any card on three since this lockdown, but still I haven't received a text that I should come and get any palliative... Una dey fool Una self.
grin grin grin grin You are harsh o..you dey sell sim card ?
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Edosao: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let there be equality In Nigeria and stop this backward reasoning
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by ghettochild(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Shehuyinka post=88842302]

https://www.icirnigeria.org/covid-19-controversy-trails-ministers-decision-to-mine-data-of-phone-users-without-consent/[/quote
All na wash..
Which kain data dem dey mine oooo
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by executive12: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

You have not loaded on three, but you have probably loaded so much on the fourth sim that shows that you are not one of the poorest of the poor that need palliative.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by executive12: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
funny, so that is how to know people who have not eaten in Nigeria, I have a glo sim I have not recharged in months, does that mean I am among those that have not eaten, NO! I see these guys as jokers, they should just be dressing with mickey mouse and barney costumes so we know that they are just trying to make governance a joke in Nigeria...

You have not recharged your GLO sim, but you have probably recharged your AIRTEL, MTN and 9MOBILE.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Ricchcream:
I wonder o. These lying bastards are stealing money!
Exactly.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by gbodimowo(m): 4:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Bilabong:

We both know that the article posted above is a deliberate attempt at covering of the wild and aggressive corrupt practices
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by donjancd19(m): 4:44am On Apr 26, 2020
The most dumbest minister in history of Nigeria.This zombie is not even qualified to be a headmaster in a primary school.
"Zombie booty scratcher"
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Gwandu1990: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Netflix hack app
Dm me
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Bilabong:

They may have assumed you are dead... grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Mtn Free Browsing. / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.