Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (37713 Views)

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Bilabong(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2020
9jaRealist:

They may have assumed you are dead... grin grin grin
>

Let me assume u are yet to collect.... They may be assuming u are a walking corps grin grin grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Bilabong(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Mypeople2:
grin grin grin grin You are harsh o..you dey sell sim card ?
Oga bad network na erh cause am o grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Mypeople2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bilabong:
Oga bad network na erh cause am o grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by frog12: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
truly this minister is dumb. the bvn is all you need to identify the poorest. another tactic to create a billionaire using people's personal phone data. what is preventing the governmetn from giving proper national id thats what the national id is meant for.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by 9jaRealist: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Bilabong:
Let me assume u are yet to collect.... They may be assuming u are a walking corps grin grin grin

I wasn’t looking to collect...
I don’t steal what’s meant for the poor and needy! grin grin grin
>
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Bilabong(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
9jaRealist:

I wasn’t looking to collect...
I don’t steal what’s meant for the poor and needy! grin grin grin
>

Steal u said?
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by Peacecoy19: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
Brendaniel:

This is part of the reason why the country is the way it is, I am not saying that help cannot be given through the use of phone numbers but I think they should have started with the BVN first...
I agree with you.
Re: Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy by cRobo: 11:44am On May 11, 2020
StarUp:
They have finally started confessing. I guess it's not only phone numbers they mine. They also use our data...no wonder my data dey quick finish(I no know say one aboki dey help me share am after mining my number)... Eku ise, you have not finished mining our natural resources it's our numbers you want to mine...

your meme made my day so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Mtn Free Browsing. / We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.