Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (6061 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2020
adexpa:

That is the best way to show that you mean business about what you want. Re-echo your love for her every now and then but let her know that she will not earn your attention and care as it should be until she change. Please, be sure you have made up your mind that you will marry her cus it will be bad to drop other guys for you n you later dump her.

Thanks bro, for your contributions and advice. I have made up my mind to marry her, while she too had made up her mind too.
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
mrcrabs:
If I hear say she drink am. I believe girls have too many options of men to choose from so why on earth will she end her life because of you. Abi you think say the male friends she keeps they are there to crack joke for her abi..

But what do I know.

Bless

Guy the same thing happened 3 streets away from my street at powerline, Iyana-ipaja, where a lady drank snipper because her boyfriend quitted the relationship. Dont talk as if you dont read news or updates, the same news also came up on this forum, so guy girl that love you can do and undo, dont say because all girls coming your ways dont truly love you for them to do and undo for you to judge.

If you're all girls dream guy, you'll believe dieing for worth it bro.

Moreover there are some men and women that are worth dieing for bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
ronyman:
Bro! Never threaten a woman with quitting a relationship cos shell get used to it and do you first. It's better to use other means, mine is to ignore for a while then talk about the problem and try to solve it and move ahead. You have to talk to her about this suicide issue it's no joke bro I've been there!

Ok thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
lereinter:

You self your mind Ni leave the girl

Tell her to stop or report to her mother

True bro, she has everything a man want in a woman. Just want her to abide by my bindings or else we called it off
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by COURVOISier(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
If your girl loves you, she will quit any relationship with any male friend, either plaintainic or banananic grin

Sending pictures to other guys shows she wants to explore, if you like be a HEADMASTER, or WOMBSHIFTER they believe someone better is out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by tunize(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
annisy:
I was once in your shoes, back then I had a girlfriend who told me she will commit suicide if I break her hrt, whenever we have misunderstanding she will cry & rush for sniper, I will beg her and ask for forgiveness even when she was wrong. One day we had issues and out of anger I told her am done with the relationship, you won't believe that this girl took that sniper. I was lucky I discovered it on time and I rushed her to the hospital.. I spent almost all my savings on her
When she recovered I apologized to her &, cared for her like never before!
We are happily married today with 3 kids!!!
If you don't love her enough pls just gradually withdraw from her but don't make that mistake of telling her you are done with the relationship. Not everyone can handle it
Serious
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by christ007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Thanks bro.. I always try to work on my trust for her, but it use to fail due to one experience sharing daily and every moment from guys about how one girl cheated on them with her male friends, cheated with neigbours bla bla bla and among others. I think what I have to also work on it. Silence, self control and anger management and to let her know what I like and dislike.

Thanks bro
yes you right bro
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by mrcrabs(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Guy the same thing happened 3 streets away from my street at powerline, Iyana-ipaja, where a lady drank snipper because her boyfriend quitted the relationship. Dont talk as if you dont read news or updates, the same news also came up on this forum, so guy girl that love you can do and undo, dont say because all girls coming your ways dont truly love you for them to do and undo for you to judge.

If you're all girls dream guy, you'll believe dieing for worth it bro.

Moreover there are some men and women that are worth dieing for bro!

I get where you are coming from bro but the kind of girls that do that now are 1% out of 100.
So that's why when you hear things like this you might call it a bluff.

Bro there is no man or woman worth dying for that's my own view but as you know we all have our different views.

It is well sha.

Bless and stay safe
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Kindly advice me on this ooo
how old are u and the girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
christ007:
yes you right bro

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by Vulcanheph(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op ....i have the solution for you in 3 simple steps.

Step 1. Invite her over to your house, make sure she sits down.

Step 2. Bring out a bottle of any soft drink(coke, fanta, juice, malt etc) and offer it to her.

Step 3. Look deep into her eyes and tell her to mix the Sniper with the soft drink and Drink.

SIMPLE
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by poik(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is not a joking matter at all, I'm in love with my babe and she love me too.

But early this week, we had a misunderstanding of which I said if she cant agree to what I want we should quit the relationship, but instead she started crying alone in the room and did a WhatsApp video call showing me a bottle of snipper, she bought in the morning, which she was threatening to drink it and poison herself because I told her am quitting the relationship.

This is the issue that do happen

Bro, the issue that happened between us doesn't worth quitting a relationship, but I just decided..

What is happened is she like making Male friends of which am not comfortable with, of which I use to tell her but she wont listen, she just see it as normal stuff but I dont like it..

And I told her, if she cant do away with those male friend or making male friends, she should go and date them, I can date or keep a girl with many male friends.

I love her too, but she is doing what I hate most in relationship. She is keeping too much of male friends, which I warned her, but she refuse to change.

But after much begging and assurance she didn't drink the snipper, but she said she will keep it till the day I might say am not interested in the relationship anymore and she will kill herself and leave a note.

But she swear her life that any day I call off the relationship she will poisoned herself with the snipper she want to keep for other time.

She is a C&S girl she said, she love me and ready to marry me and she can do or undo to marry me, if truly I would marry her and she will stop making male friends or close male friends.

Pls what can I do about this?

She will drink nada.
This is emotional manipulation.
Why do i feel like you are the side nigga in the relationship?
Emotionally manipulating you with suicide while she frolics around.
What is so hard in dusting off unnecessary male besties if she really wants to be with you for the long haul?.
Be a man and stand your ground. She no get that kind mind.
She has just seen your weakness and is exploiting it.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by lukui: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Emotional blackmail, she is just using you, when she has drank your milk, she will dump the tin!!!

Advice: You too buy a bottle of sniper, don't tell her anything, pour away all the contents, fill it with water, call her on video call and drink it all, then pretend and lie dead on the bed, after that block her number and delete her contacts, dead men don't pay taxes!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Thanks sir, I agreed on your point sir. She is kind of mentally unstable, she can go to any length to satisfy me and the keep the relationship working.
But I love her too tho.

What do you think I can do sir??

A) you claim that she is perfect yet you look down on her having male friends. you are just as unstable as she is if you dont want her to have ANY male friends in her life...maybe its jealousy/insecurity or low self esteem etc who knows? but you cant go around expecting your woman to have no male companion in her life. thats not healthy.

B) you have to defuse the blackmailing issue...aka you have to make her understand that, telling you that she is gonna kill herself wont change how you feel about certain issues. let her fully understand that you dont want to be with someone out of pity, you dont want to be with someone who is using blackmail to coerce you into staying with her etc
it also greatly depends on the type of woman you have.... if you know that its only bluff then disregard anything she says the minute she starts the emotional blackmail, and tell her to GTFOH!
true story: i use to date a babe who would always take a knife to say she will cut her veins bla bla bla... i would just open the door, tell her that i wont stop her from killing herself BUT that she should go on the other side of the street and cut her veins over there so the cops wont charge me for murder. solved the problem each and every time.

C) your r/ship has to be a safe environment for the both of you but if you dont trust your woman then its just a waste of time...its obvious you dont trust this woman, because if you did, you wouldnt be so caught up with her having male friends. so start from there.....listen to her, communicate and listen to what she has to say. try to understand her... this is not a "one way or the highway" thing...you also have to do your part, you also have to give in to make this union work, but IMHO, if there is NO TRUST in your r/ship then you guys shouldnt be together.
btw there is no 70% trust or "a little trust"....you either trust someone fully or you dont.

D) unless you BOTH maturely work on your issues, the only plausible outcome is to part ways...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
mrcrabs:

I get where you are coming from bro but the kind of girls that do that now are 1% out of 100.
So that's why when you hear things like this you might call it a bluff.

Bro there is no man or woman worth dying for that's my own view but as you know we all have our different views.

It is well sha.

Bless and stay safe

Thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
HARRISON040:
how old are u and the girl.

Me 25yrs and she 23yrs
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Step 2. Bring out a bottle of any soft drink(coke, fanta, juice, malt etc) and offer it to her.

Step 3. Look deep into her eyes and tell her to mix the Sniper with the soft drink and Drink.

SIMPLE

And what is the end products of this advice bro
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
poik:

She will drink nada.
This is emotional manipulation.
Why do i feel like you are the side nigga in the relationship?
Emotionally manipulating you with suicide while she frolics around.
What is so hard in dusting off unnecessary male besties if she really wants to be with you for the long haul?.
Be a man and stand your ground. She no get that kind mind.
She has just seen your weakness and is exploiting it.

Hope you read the post before comment sir or you're just give advice base on your imaginations or experiences with someone girls
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by buchi4action(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is not a joking matter at all, I'm in love with my babe and she love me too.

But early this week, we had a misunderstanding of which I said if she cant agree to what I want we should quit the relationship, but instead she started crying alone in the room and did a WhatsApp video call showing me a bottle of snipper, she bought in the morning, which she was threatening to drink it and poison herself because I told her am quitting the relationship.

Bro, the issue that happened between us doesn't worth quitting a relationship, but I just decided..

What is happened is she like making Male friends of which am not comfortable with, of which I use to tell her but she wont listen, she just see it as normal stuff but I dont like it..

And I told her, if she cant do away with those male friend or making male friends, she should go and date them, I can date or keep a girl with many male friends.

I love her too, but she is doing what I hate most in relationship. She is keeping too much of male friends, which I warned her, but she refuse to change.

But after much begging and assurance she didn't drink the snipper, but she said she will keep it till the day I might say am not interested in the relationship anymore and she will kill herself and leave a note.

But she swear her life that any day I call off the relationship she will poisoned herself with the snipper she want to keep for other time.

She is a C&S girl she said, she love me and ready to marry me and she can do or undo to marry me, if truly I would marry her and she will stop making male friends or close male friends.

Bro make I tell you the bitter truth... Those male besties are strafing her. And she has found out that she can emotionally blackmail you.

Don't go into marrying the girl out of pity of fear.

If really you decided to continue with that girl, prepare for the worst.

If you want to quit the relationship, I suggest you starts to withdraw bit by bit...start by minimising the frequency of communication and physical contact with her. Then others will fall in place
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:

SIMPLE

Thanks for your sense
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
buchi4action:

Bro make I tell you the bitter truth... Those male besties are strafing her. And she has found out that she can emotionally blackmail you.

Don't go into marrying the girl out of pity of fear.

If really you decided to continue with that girl, prepare for the worst.

If you want to quit the relationship, I suggest you starts to withdraw bit by bit...start by minimising the frequency of communication and physical contact with her. Then others will fall in place

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by Liliantalks: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Let her change her number , that’s the only solution, cause for her to totally leave those friends n stop talking to them won’t be an easy one, let her change her number , and she should pick one among those male friends she can communicate with. It’s a compromise.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by Liliantalks: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Ricchcream:
cheesy. You sef you be wicked somebody , you tear rubber, chop her money finish, come dey threaten her with breakup cheesy. How she no go threaten you with sniper, cutlass and hoe join? If you no marry her, Jesus has a message for you...
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by gbeseun(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

First,
Go to police station and write statement for them to keep,should in case she carry out her threat,u will have back up.
Secondly,go to her parent and report same to them?
Pls do voice recording of all this reports.
Go to ur parent and do same as well.
Lastly call her close friend and ur close friend and do voice recording of ur report to them on same issues.
Finally call her and ensure she also threathen u with same snipper drinking issues while u record all this.
And give her last warning and see her die,then you will.be free.no be you kill her na her eye kill her
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
Let her change her number , that’s the only solution, cause for her to totally leave those friends n stop talking to them won’t be an easy one, let her change her number , and she should pick one among those male friends she can communicate with. It’s a compromise.

Ok good
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
gbeseun:

First,
Go to police station and write statement for them to keep,should in case she carry out her threat,u will have back up.
Secondly,go to her parent and report same to them?
Pls do voice recording of all this reports.
Go to ur parent and do same as well.
Lastly call her close friend and ur close friend and do voice recording of ur report to them on same issues.
Finally call her and ensure she also threathen u with same snipper drinking issues while u record all this.
And give her last warning and see her die,then you will.be free.no be you kill her na her eye kill her

Ok thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by shampooh: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Just marry her grin grin
u sure sey u no be the gal
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by shampooh: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
If u threaten me wiv sniper I will threaten u wiv hypo I will now marry you and can't make decisions cos you are suicidal, guy run o cos any decision u wanna make now u can't cos she will threaten u wiv suicide, call you both parents together and clear the issue of suicide so that blood no go dey ur head someday o
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
shampooh:
u sure sey u no be the gal

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
shampooh:
If u threaten me wiv sniper I will threaten u wiv hypo I will now marry you and can't make decisions cos you are suicidal, guy run o cos any decision u wanna make now u can't cos she will threaten u wiv suicide, call you both parents together and clear the issue of suicide so that blood no go dey ur head someday o

Ok thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... by Problemkid1: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
The girl parent know we're dating and my parents too and they both agreed on our relationship.
Op we're on the same shoe. As in what you're experiencing is what am also experiencing too right now. There's no difference between the two of us now sef. My girlfriend, all her friends are males. To the extent that she will be posting their pictures on WhatsApp and Facebook status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / Reasons Why Most Naija Guys Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.