Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. (3922 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Lets See How Intelligent You Are / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

For Hindus or Buddhist? Nope.

Tripitaka for Buddhism

Veda, Bhagavad Gita, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Athava Veda for the Hindus. Tho they can be classified as Shruti and smriti
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:

Tripitaka for Buddhism

Veda, Bhagavad Gita, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Athava Veda for the Hindus
You just made sense haha, but not after google searching lol. Please, no searching, okay?

Can you mention all the luxophone countries in Africa
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I live in a wealthy European country less the population of Lagos. I lived in different parts of the country over a period of 40 years. As a result, I speak German, French, Italian and Romanisch. Where did I live

Vatican City
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ofemmanutosure: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

My guy you don't try abeg. Abeg make una shift for this man. 1/0 is undefined and 0/0 is also undefined. Is that what you are saying

Yes o. Both should be undefined na wink
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

You just made sense haha, but not after google searching lol. Please, no searching, okay?

Can you mention all the luxophone countries in Africa

Capeverde
Angola
Principe
Mozambique
Equitorual guinea
Sao tome and Principe

"CAPMES"
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Kaydans(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ask bro
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:

Capeverde
Angola
Principe
Mozambique
Equitorual guinea
Sao tome and Principe

"CAPMES"

You got this but not the former. Sorry, it's not Vatican. Are you google searching,talk truth.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please go ahead and ask more, I don't think I'm done with you sir cheesy
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ofemmanutosure:

Yes o. Both should be undefined na wink

I'm sorry, no. 1/0 is not undefined lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:
Please go ahead and ask more, I don't think I'm done with you sir cheesy

What is the chemical formula for a compound called laughing gas and why is it so called?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

You got this but not the former. Sorry, it's not Vatican. Are you google searching,talk truth.

honestly I di for that of Hindu and Buddhist but not for the Lusophone countries. I remembered it using that Abreviation. you won't find it on the net that way.
pls ask me logical questions
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kaydans:
Ask bro
Mention three pseudo epigrapha books?

Books purportedly written by biblical characters but are not, actually
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

What is the chemical formula for a compound called laughing gas and why is it so called?
It is Nitrous Oxide, N2O
it is called so because it affectd you in sch a way that you don't think fast to know you are under the effect, and makes you smile or laugh without your permission. I have experienced personally
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by exynos(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

N2O Nitrous oxide
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please I will really appreciate if you can ask me technical or more logical questions
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:

It is Nitrous Oxide, N2O
it is called so because it affectd you in sch a way that you don't think fast to know you are under the effect, and makes you smile or laugh without your permission. I have experienced personally

I wish I get your time this night. Battery dey do me shege.

Okay, that is correct. What's the closest star to the earth and how long would it take to get there travelling at the speed of light

1 Like

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ofemmanutosure: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I'm sorry, no. 1/0 is not undefined lol.

Ahh... Then 1/0 is infinity then
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
exynos:
N2O Nitrous oxide

If I play bet9ja and the probability that my ticket would not cut is 0.9, 0.8, 0.85 in three different match. What's the probability that if I combine all three games, my ticket will not cut
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I wish I get your time this night. Battery dey do me shege.

Okay, that is correct. What's the closest star to the earth and how long would it take to get there travelling at the speed of light

Hahahaha it takes about 4300000000 miles pers second to get there it is called the Alpha Centauri system. it consists of three stars. You'll see them sometimes in the stars. they are close to the Orion's belt constellation. Trust me on this one
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ofemmanutosure:

Ahh... Then 1/0 is infinity then
1/0 is not infinity, sir. Lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

If I play bet9ja and the probability that my ticket would not cut is 0.9, 0.8, 0.85 in three different match. What's the probability that if I combine all three games, my ticket will not cut

Probability that your bet will not cut is
(0.9)×(0.cool ×(0.85)
=153/250=0.612
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:
1/0 is undefined.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ofemmanutosure: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Opari... I give up
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by exynos(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:

Probability that your bet will not cut is (0.9)×(0.cool ×(0.85) =153/250=0.612
sir,why are u dividing with 250
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
25tolife:
sir,why are u dividing with 250

Sorry about that. It's the fractional value meaning 153 times in 250 occasions.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ikennablue(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
bennyblings:

Funny enough,i have been going through "learn electronics app" for some days now.but i learnt about the reverse charging from my elder brother some ten years back when he had this faulty wiring in his room.
pls tell me about the app. I need it
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Kelvin, who was the first to circumnavigate (go round) the earth? Did he return to the same spot? If he really did, in how many days did he accomplish this?

Biblically, God was the first to go round the earth and he went about in just 1 day and no there was no way he could have returned to the same spot

Scientifically Ferdinand Magellan was the first to go round the earth and he spent 38 days and yes he returned to the same spot

I learnt that in my Bible and I'm a little bit of aerospace and etc
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

No problem, wizard, haha. You answer on reverse charging is succinct and apt. Tell me the truth, you searched my questions. Unfortunately, I cannot continue due to Low battery. Brb.

I had a power back that I bought for 1k one time like that

After a while, the power bank started draining my phone battery instead of charging it

Also I have a pc with a motherboard issue. It always discharges my battery while charging
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Mrshape: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:
I created this thread because I am so bored and I need to just chill here. However, it is pretty obvious that people may not engage if there's no incentives, and it's going to be a whole lot interesting that way, so I am going to give 100 to three people who answer five questions correctly. Sorry it's just 300. I am not financially stable, maybe later sha. If you answer five of your ten questions I'd ask you any subject, then you'll get paid
Ask from maths

Now to the topic, I am going ask you questions on just about anything under the sun on what I already know at this point of my miserable life, not something googled OR researched at the moment.

Likewise, and please, please for the love of God, don't research or google search these questions. It has to be something you already know. If you don't know it, you can just request another question.

It's going to be on an individualistic basis. Drop a comment so I can start with you.

Ciao.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Skye123: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
I need d questions too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? / Nigerian Women Are The Best (pictures) / Help Me Make A Girl Friend For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.