Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. (3946 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Lets See How Intelligent You Are / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by articlewriter: 4:42am On May 18, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Blackmiserable:
I created this thread because I am so bored and I need to just chill here. However, it is pretty obvious that people may not engage if there's no incentives, and it's going to be a whole lot interesting that way, so I am going to give 100 to three people who answer five questions correctly. Sorry it's just 300. I am not financially stable, maybe later sha. If you answer five of your ten questions I'd ask you any subject, then you'll get paid

Now to the topic, I am going ask you questions on just about anything under the sun on what I already know at this point of my miserable life, not something googled OR researched at the moment.

Likewise, and please, please for the love of God, don't research or google search these questions. It has to be something you already know. If you don't know it, you can just request another question.

It's going to be on an individualistic basis. Drop a comment so I can start with you.

Ciao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant / What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady? / Ghanaian Lady Who Bit Off Rapist's Manhood After He Attempt To Rob Her Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.