Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. (3930 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Lets See How Intelligent You Are / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
bennyblings:

False.semi colon

"I am tired; and I am sick"

Your brain. Guy dash me small abeg
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

What do you have when you differentiate tan x.

Remember when I said that I love intelligent questions, I was lying
But I think it's dy/dx or sin over cos titer

I did little bit of further maths
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
favouredpikin:

Guy I doexhug Sn't understand your rules here but na me get the answer first na grin grin grin

Don't worry, just keep answering.

Okay, your question. The distance in degrees between London and Nigeria is 75 degree, how many hours Apart?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by bennyblings(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Sorry I have not been responding because I am flat on battery coupled with digitizer problem.

That said, what causes Newton rings in phones?
Newton rings on phones occurs when two layers of the phone screen(glass) comes in contact with each other.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ejenavi18(f): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

If I plug a phone into a charger and it reverse charges, what's going on?
You're using a low output charger or phone's battery is faulty
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
bennyblings:

Newton rings on phones occurs when two layers of the phone screen(glass) comes in contact with each other.

Drop your number, guy you too much. It's I'm tired; I am sick, however. Lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ithream: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Don't worry, just keep answering.

Okay, your question. The distance in degrees between London and Nigeria is 75 degree, how many hours Apart?

They would be 5hrs apart
since 15degree equals 1hr
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by bennyblings(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Thanks boss,i appreciate alot.
Though I would want my prize to be passed on those that are really in need of it.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ithream: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I have answered a lot of questions here too..Maybe you haven't see them lols. And since he said he doesn't need the card, how about me?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
N7n7
Ithream:

I have answered a lot of questions here too..Maybe you haven't see them lols. And since he said he doesn't need the card, how about me?

Let me have yours then haha
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ithream: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:
N7n7

MTN
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
bennyblings:

Thanks boss,i appreciate alot.
Though I would want my prize to be passed on those that are really in need of it.

No problem, wizard, haha. You answer on reverse charging is succinct and apt. Tell me the truth, you searched my questions. Unfortunately, I cannot continue due to Low battery. Brb.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by bennyblings(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

No problem, wizard, haha. You answer on reverse charging is succinct and apt. Tell me the truth, you searched my questions. Unfortunately, I cannot continue due to Low battery. Brb.

Funny enough,i have been going through "learn electronics app" for some days now.but i learnt about the reverse charging from my elder brother some ten years back when he had this faulty wiring in his room.

1 Like

Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ithream: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:
N7n7

Lols. Thanks a whole lot. I got it
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
I just recharged my battery so more 150 airtime(s) to go round.

What is 1/0 and 0/0?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:
drop your questions

Christains call their holy books Bible, and Muslims, Quran. How about Buddhist and Hindus?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dooj:
Drop the questions nah

I live in a wealthy European country less the population of Lagos. I lived in different parts of the country over a period of 40 years. As a result, I speak German, French, Italian and Romanisch. Where did I live
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Christains call their holy books Bible, and Muslims, Quran. How about Buddhist and Hindus?

Rigveda/Vedas? cheesy
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Not really in for the airtime but I love intelligent questions

In Lil Baby voice.... Let's go

There's a country inside a country in the African continent? Yes, which county is that?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Rigveda/Vedas? cheesy

Not complete. I wouldn't even score you 5/10.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Not complete. I wouldn't even score you 5/10.

sad
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Remember when I said that I love intelligent questions, I was lying

But I think it's dy/dx or sin over cos titer

I did little bit of further maths

Kelvin, who was the first to circumnavigate (go round) the earth? Did he return to the same spot? If he really did, in how many days did he accomplish this?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
kpakungu001:
Lets go...

In as little words as possible, why do dead bodies decompose?
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by enedoboy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ejenavi18(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I live in a wealthy European country less the population of Lagos. I lived in different parts of the country over a period of 40 years. As a result, I speak German, French, Italian and Romanisch. Where did I live
Italy
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Ofemmanutosure: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:
I just recharged my battery so more 150 airtime(s) to go round.

What is 1/0 and 0/0?

Undefined
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Tripitaka for Buddhism

Veda, Bhagavad Gita, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Athava Veda for the Hindus
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by TheGenius001: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Drop more questions for me, let me blow your mind.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGenius001:

Tripitaka

For Hindus or Buddhist? Nope.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ofemmanutosure:

Infinity ∞

Both are infinity? Nope.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Italy
Aunty you don't try abeg. Abeg make una drop chair for her make she rest abeg. Lol.
Re: How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ofemmanutosure:

Undefined

My guy you don't try abeg. Abeg make una shift for this man. 1/0 is undefined and 0/0 is also undefined. Is that what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) / Six Habits Men Hate About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.